Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No way I came that far. [reserved-Soph & Amando]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

No way I came that far. [reserved-Soph & Amando] Empty
PostSubject: No way I came that far. [reserved-Soph & Amando]   No way I came that far. [reserved-Soph & Amando] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:37 pm

Soph shook her head, and felt a fog clearing from it. "Huh?" She exclaimed, bewildered. She turned around, wildly. trying to find an explaination. But it was just a field. Nothing special, really. Well, to the people who lived here, it must mean something. To her? Soph racked her brains, despearatly trying now, to come up with something. Nothing. Nada. Blank. Soph sighed, sitting down. "Why does this keep on happening? I end up in places I really don't..." She sighed again, now yawning. If if wasn't for the facts that a)it was the end of Winter/start of Spring and therefore very cold, and b) She was a 17 year old and therefore, again, she should be slightly sensible, Soph would've fallen asleep right there. "What's the point?!" The air seemed to shake at the anger in her voice. "Really..."
Back to top Go down

No way I came that far. [reserved-Soph & Amando]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Sunshine Island :: Meadow-
Jump to: