Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:20 pm

Leon bowed his head slightly. "Thank you." Then it was his turn to listen to Kitty, quietly, not saying a word.
I guess, in a way, we're pretty alike, he thought, taking in every word the girl said. Which, when I first met her, isn't something I'd admit to myself honestly. I really am like a child.
He nodded when she had finished. "Yes. Sometimes the fear get's forgotten, or appears to have gone, and the person in question can move on, stronger than he or she was before. But sometimes it can make a person bitter or scared. And that isn't something I want to happen to me. So...by acting like a complete jerk, it's my stupid way of trying to let things go. I wonder if Soph would accept that as a pathetic apology if I told her? Or would anyone, for that matter?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] - Page 2 Badge

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:39 pm

"Only if you'd accept it yourself," Kitty said gently. For others to truly forgive him, he'd have to forgive himself first. That was always the first step, but she couldn't complete that step herself though. It was probably the hardest step she ever tried taking herself, and she couldn't forgive herself forgeting everything. These thoughts bounced in her head making her feel tortured inside to the point where she suddenly said, "Let's go somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:47 pm

[Reserved Event @ Goddess Pond-Midnight Fishing or something? I'll make it, if you want.]

"Oh, yeah, that makes sense," Leon replied, smiling. "Thanks Kitty!"
Okay, that makes me feel better. A load off my shoulders, he mused, sitting up a little straighter. How...good. Talking to people, working out problems...it's better than arguing all the time. Maybe I need to do this rather than sulking...
Kitty had had enough now, though, suggesting that they went somewhere else.
"If you want to." Leon pushed his chair out. "Where do want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] - Page 2 Badge

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:55 pm

[Okay. You can make it.]

"No problem," Kitty said glad she could help Leon, but part of her still craved to get out of this place. It made her feel, so sad for no particular reason. It was probably her amnesia playing with her again, torturing her sub-conscience and she didn't know why. Kitty got out of her chair as well. "I don't care," she announced. "Just anywhere, but here."
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:12 pm

[Late-night fishing. Reserved~]

"Sure." He nodded. Sometimes people needed space. Sometimes things got too much.
He stood up and made his way to the door, holding it open for Kitty. Leon smiled a little. I'm trying to act better. At least I'm politer this time. He thought, shutting the door when Kitty was out.
"Okay. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]   A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Warm Drink [Reserved Leon and Kitty B.H.]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2