Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!

Go down 
+10
AlisaElric0150
Rosette
DrakBlueSoul22
Tokie
Kritten
Eternal Silence
artygamer
Miharu_Nakashima
clairexcliff
stephxluke
14 posters
AuthorMessage
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! Stephxlukenov

Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! Empty
PostSubject: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:24 am

In all the posts here, we have games and bachelores/bachelortte favorites. But I want to know, who's the BEST HM CHARACTER OF ALL TIME and why! It can be any HM character from any game and you can like them for any reason.

My favorite would have to be either Luke (no duh!) because he has the best lines and is uber funny and sweet or Nami from AWL cause she pwns every character in that game!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:17 am

well..hmm..all Characters are great!

but if i had one to choose..well..

it would be Cliff..he has just a dramatic past and shy and cute and handsome..yeah..he is kind not to boastful..
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:46 pm

I love all the characters. But saying who has been included in the most games, I'd have to say Gray. Not to mention he is a pretty popular bachelor.
But an all time favorite of mine would have to be Flora, she is slightly femine, but she can ... use self defence if she needs to(aka. beat up people who get on her nerves)
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:49 pm

I like Celia from AWL/DS/DS:C because she's really sweet and kind~
I also like Julia from IoH because she's also sweet and the nun from IoH who's name I've totally forget...
Boy wise? Vaughn or Shea from IoH because they're kinda tough but cute Razz
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:53 pm

Daryl.

No more needs to be said.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! Badge

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:14 pm

I personally would pick Gill, cause I like my Gigi...
Yet I find myself picking Thomas as the best character.
Back to top Go down
Tokie

Female Number of posts : 20
Roleplay Name : Suppose I should make one

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:14 am

If I have to choose...I'd have to say my all time favorite guys characters would have to be Vaughn and Skye.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:15 am

@clairexcliff: reasonable choice. I like his hair! its cute!
@Miharu: Gray huh? My friend's older sister's boyfriend looks like him and its really scary lol! Flora is pretty awesome too!
@Arty: Julia is my favorite girl in IoH along with Natalie. And Shea is... well... not really my type but he's got awesome spiky hair! hehe
@ES: Daryl hmm? I can see that in your signature! Sort of an underestimated character I suppose!
@Kitty: I didn't even have to guess! ^_^ Gill pwns a lot of the character in that game- including his dad! And Thomas is secretly Teddy Roosevelt lol.
@Tokie: Ah yes, Skye... A favorite of a lot of people I guess! And Vaughn is amazing! I love his "no smiling" event!
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:20 am

stephxluke wrote:
And Thomas is secretly Teddy Roosevelt lol.
I don't think he is, I think of him as that conductor guy from Thomas the Tank Engine.
And yes, Gill pwns. I call him Gilly mc' Willikins when I am in a good mood.
Daryl caught a mermaid. Nuff said about that.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:22 am

Wait... Miharu? Do you have a Devianart account? I read a story that used Gill's name as that SAME thing! I've never watched Thomas the tank engine so i wouldn't know. Daryl stalks cows in AWL though o.0 my cousin is freaked out by the dude
Back to top Go down
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:30 am

I haven't written a story about that but I do have a Deviantart.

Daryl stalks flora in DS cute. But the mermaid makes it all awesome. AND his ansestors researcher cloning(unsucessfully but...)
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:11 pm

I'm also a big fan of Hamilton/Thomas/Theodore.

Sexy, sexy.

But if I married Hamilton in ToT or AP, Gill would be my stepson. Errgh.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! Badge

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:02 pm

stephxluke wrote:
@Kitty: I didn't even have to guess! ^_^ Gill pwns a lot of the character in that game- including his dad! And Thomas is secretly Teddy Roosevelt lol.

I love Theodore Roosevelt! (Did you know he hated to be called 'Teddy?' His wife made him live with it though. >8D)

@ES: Then you could technically have two/three children in the game then. I'd love to make Gigi act like a big brother and tell him to do my chores too.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:13 am

@stephxluke:his hair is just the cutest thing..!

@ES:talk about having a stepson..
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

Female Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Yuriko Oki

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Heh heh in all honesty my favorite character in all the harvest moon games would have to be Popuri!! Ilike her because shes nice and sweet but she can stand her ground! She loves taking care of chickens, who doesnt like chickens? they are absolutely adorable!
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:36 pm

Won. Just because he's a shady chinese business man and adds flair to the game he's from. He makes me want to buy those amazing apples.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:30 pm

Okay, I got this. I got this. The best Harvest Moon character is...
Blonde hair
Is really sweet
Wears a hat
His name is Mark!!!!!
I love Mark! He's su cute~!
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:46 am

oh another HM character is Gray!

coz he is just cute..even though he's cold at first..
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

Female Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Yuriko Oki

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:24 pm

heh won makes me smile, i love his ambition to try to sell you apples. tongue Why doesnt he ever get a store and sell you fruit seeds or somethin i wonder?
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:19 am

DrakBlueSoul22 wrote:
heh won makes me smile, i love his ambition to try to sell you apples. tongue Why doesnt he ever get a store and sell you fruit seeds or somethin i wonder?

Won..is err..funny in a way..
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:04 pm

Raven from Rune Factory 3. She's cold and lonely at first, but she opens up to you as you progess with her events. She's very lovely and has perhaps one of the best personalities once she opens up to you.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Such a hard decision~
But I've narrowed my choices to three. ;D

Dr. Jin
Calvin
And Gustafa <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:32 pm

I personaly like Owen as the best male and Renee as the girl. Renee is a sweet farmer girl who knows what hard work is like. She never gives up and she kawaii. Owen is just cool. His red hair is epic, hes a miner, funny at times (most of the time) and he cares alot about you. Hes also a gental men. But he doesnt get home until 11 pm >_> and he goes right to bed *gets rolling pin ready for a smacking*
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:15 am

Ohh...it would have to be Tabatha the elf maid from rune factory ebcause shes so lovely and sweet. Then there is Roseta from rune factory...shes awsome!!! She threatens to attack someone with a sicle and is just awsome! Then my only fave guy would have to be calvin from TOT the guy who is always in the mines. I like him because he looks like robert plant when he was younger...and his first heart event is fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!   Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Harvest Moon Character Ever?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: Harvest Moon Games-
Jump to: