Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Being shy and being me. [Reserved.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

Being shy and being me. [Reserved.] Empty
PostSubject: Being shy and being me. [Reserved.]   Being shy and being me. [Reserved.] EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:05 pm

[Reserved-Soph and Raven~]
Soph walked onto the beach in a daze. Shaking her head, trying to clear the fog, she stared out at the sea. It was comforting to watch something like that-it knew what it had to do, going in and out. The pattern was repeatative, steady, but drew people in. It was dreamy to watch when it was like this.
When it was stormy, however, the stuff of dreams turned into a nightmare. The waves would angrily thrash at the sand, it's slow pattern quickly erased by the wild, seemingly endless mood.
The reason for the sudden burst of nature wisdom? Soph wasn't sure. Well, too bad, it didn't need a reason. It was thought of. Too late to back-track now!
Soph rubbed the back of her neck. She wanted something to do. A lot of energy was building up inside her, and she wasn't sure what to with it. Noticing a stone, she picked it up, intending to throw it, but something stopped her in her tracks.
Is this really me? Soph thought, sliding down slowly to sit in the sand and dropping the stone at the same time. Too much time, too much energy...what would the shy part of me think?
Back to top Go down
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

Female Number of posts : 95
Roleplay Name : Raven Storm

PostSubject: Re: Being shy and being me. [Reserved.]   Being shy and being me. [Reserved.] EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:45 pm

Raven skipped along the coast, her happiness bolstered by the waves lapping at the shore. In the short time she had stayed in Waffle Island, she had already become bored of the local beach. So, oviously keeping away from any sign of civilization, she had sneaked onto the shore with relative ease. But there seemed to be someone already there...Raven froze, eyes wide until she reconized the girl she had met before. She seemed...confused, and maybe...sad? "Soph? Are you okay?" Raven crouched beside her, brows knitted together in worry.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Being shy and being me. [Reserved.]   Being shy and being me. [Reserved.] EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:30 pm

Soph heaved a dramatic sigh just as Raven sat down next to her. Hoping that Raven knew that the sigh was just a joke, she smiled wistfully. "I'm fine! I'm just over-thinking things...I think," she laughed at her complicated words, reaching for the stone she'd almost thrown earlier. She rolled it around it in the sand, making funny lines and shapes that would never have any purpose-other than for entertainment, obiviously.
"I'm just a little bored...I mean, Spring isn't what you'd call an action packed season, right?!" Soph smiled again. She knew she sounded a little hysterical. "Wow. I sound nothing like me. I just need something to do. It's times like this when it feels like the shy me...the real me, I guess...is coming back. But hey," she shrugged slightly. "I guess...excuse me! I mean, they say 'that's life'!"
Back to top Go down
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

PostSubject: Re: Being shy and being me. [Reserved.]   Being shy and being me. [Reserved.] EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:52 am

raven paused for a second, head to the side. She was always hyperactive. That's why she had scribbled all along her arms and was always found outdoors. Her high energy missmatched her calm attitude. "We could...go swimming...I love swimming. Or...we could play with the animals." She quickly pegged on the last answer, not wanting to look like she was trying to show off her talents, but she didn't much do anything beyond those and sight seeing. Raven lowered an eyebrow, confused. "But arn't you yourself all the time. Just an evolved part of your old personality maybe from before. Who else are you going to be?"
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Being shy and being me. [Reserved.]   Being shy and being me. [Reserved.] EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:21 pm

Soph shrugged slightly at Raven's words. "You're right, of course. I think you are starting to get me better-how to answer and reply to my words or actions!" She nodded triumphantly, as though she'd just won something.
Now it was the question of what to do [another reserved event? XD]. "Hmm..." Soph placed her cheek in her palm, a thoughtful look on her face. "Hmmm...." she repeated, smiling. "Well, it's too cold to go swimming...animals, though? We could go to the animal store in Mineral Town or on Sunshine Island! That would be fun! Great idea," Soph praised Raven and tapped her on the shoulder, as though she was a small child or something like that.
Back to top Go down
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

PostSubject: Re: Being shy and being me. [Reserved.]   Being shy and being me. [Reserved.] EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:26 am

Raven beamed, the embodiment of a proud and dutiful puppy. This was quite an achivement in her standards, seeing as she had met Soph only a total of three times and didn't know how to behave. [Sure. I could bring her kitten, if you want]"Are you sure it'll be alright with the owners?" She tapped her pencil on her lip, thinking of nothing in particular. "I don't want to get in troulbe, or anything...But, okay! We should do that!"
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Being shy and being me. [Reserved.]   Being shy and being me. [Reserved.] EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:50 pm

[Kk, I'll make the reserved event, PM you the link, and our friendship levels go up to purple!]
Soph smiled, standing up and streching. "No, they won't mind! So...how about we stay on Sunshine Island? It's pretty here, and I've seen the owner around before-she always say hi to me!" She giggled, thinking again. "I wonder if they've found a doggie or a kittie in the woods that needs a home? That would be awsome! Although, I don't think I've got enough money for one...maybe they'll let us play with the animals? That would be nice too!" Soph giggled again, feeling much lighter, helping Raven to her feet. "Come on! This is gonna be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being shy and being me. [Reserved.]   Being shy and being me. [Reserved.] Empty

Back to top Go down

Being shy and being me. [Reserved.]
Page 1 of 1