Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon chronicals and Harvest Complex

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Harvest Moon chronicals and Harvest Complex Afsangelaward-4

Harvest Moon chronicals and Harvest Complex Empty
PostSubject: Harvest Moon chronicals and Harvest Complex   Harvest Moon chronicals and Harvest Complex EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:58 pm

two dojinshe seris i want to start Smile please support me desu! <D

Q:what's "dojinshe"?
A: (athoughni know i misspelled it ^^') It's a fan-based comic that had to do with games, anime and something else. Razz

Harvest Moon Chronicals

a seris of short stories about characters from Cute,and Island of Happniess (possably tree of tranquility, too. i'd like to do that one, but i'm not familier with the game, therefore i'm not familier with the characters DX) i'll also include the two new characters will and lily from sunshine island. (once again, do not own the game so i'm not familier with it's layouts en stuff)

Harvest Complex

this is kind of based of my story "oh the beauty of riverly". it's about cade (i.e chelsea) and her adventures on sunny island! As well as making new friends, rivals, and finding her true love Razz

The cover page! (soon to be colored!)

Spoiler:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The comics will be posted here, although quite honestly, they'll probably suck ^^' i don't know how fast i'll get them done, either,cuz of buisiness, but look forward to it desu! <D

Updates:

1/2/09- good news! i got the first two chapters written down in paragraph form! Also, kitty-chan was nice enough t be my editor, so i have to run them past her first before i create the rough draft. ^^

Last edited by afsangel on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:43 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Harvest Moon chronicals and Harvest Complex Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon chronicals and Harvest Complex   Harvest Moon chronicals and Harvest Complex EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:51 am

don't say your work sucks..it's wonderful!
think positive!
and try always!
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Harvest Moon chronicals and Harvest Complex Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon chronicals and Harvest Complex   Harvest Moon chronicals and Harvest Complex EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:45 pm

Awwww! Love it! You have to continue! There isn't even close to enough manga for HM

Keep going and I'll be waiting for whatever is next with this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon chronicals and Harvest Complex   Harvest Moon chronicals and Harvest Complex Empty

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon chronicals and Harvest Complex
Page 1 of 1