Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] Afsangelaward-4

Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] Empty
PostSubject: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:10 am

(kazu,Chase, Mia.)

Kauzmi sat in her bed, looking out the window. It had only been yesterday since she had arrived, hadn't it? Kazumi had gotten a long night's rest. She was awake now, and her body felt heavy and she felt just plain tired. So in the nutshell, she felt pretty crappy. Her head hurt and if she'd try to get up she'd just feel dizzy. SO she sat there, staring drowsily out the window. The weird thing about Kazumi was she actually looked pretty darn cute when she was tired and messy. She appeared to be just like a little child. Another thing kazumi had discovered, was she was actually pretty good at drawing. She had been doodling on a piece of paper she had found and an old pen. On it she had drawn cows and sheep and cats and people. It was porbably about 8:30 AM, which was later than kazumi usually slept, and she felt to groggy to get out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:14 am

Chase walked back through his house, fully dressed and glasses propped on his nose. He opened the back door and headed towards the guest house. He expected Kazumi to be sleeping. Mono was associated with extreme fatigue, he had learned after staying up late to read in some encyclopedia the night before.

He didn't bother to knock on the front door, but very, very slowly opened the bedroom door. "Kazu?" he asked softly. "Are you awake?"
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:18 am

"Hn?" "Ya." she said slowly turning her head toward the opening door. Kazu looked, well just plain awful! The effects of the mono were really starting to kick in. Kauzmi's skin was already naturally fair, but the sickness made it to a scary white, making her brown hair appeared darker than it was before. Kazu still managed to force a smile though. "You can come in." she said in a hoarse voice.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:21 am

Chase entered. "You're awake," he said, surprised. She looked frail, like one of those porcelain dolls that Amelia had been obsessed with until she realized how easily they broke. The bedcovers were rumpled and showed signs of a fitful night's sleep. "Feeling any better?" It was a stupid question, but he had nothing else to ask. It felt strange to be checking in on a girl...in his own house. He felt like he was intruding. "You need anything? A drink? Pillows?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:24 am

Kazumi laughed, but it was dry and rough. "No, i'm fine." she replied. "Ah! i made the list by the way." Kazu leaned over and grabbed something off the nightstand, and held it out for chase to take. "I'll be ok, whatever i need i can get, i promise i'll be careful." 'By the way, if you see Mia today, can she come over? I'd really like to see her!"
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:27 am

Mia made her way to Chase's house, carefully not travelling by Rooftop to keep from being a noisy nuisance.
It was eerily sombre, as if the world had stopped to cry for the ill girl who waited inside.

Quickly slipping into the doorframe, she knocked lightly against the door and waited for a response, unable to find a smile from anywhere inside her.
"It's me." She called through the door, knowing Chase would likely be tending to a bedridden Kazumi.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:27 am

Chase looked at the list. "Looks pretty straightforward," he said, nodding as he scanned it. "And no, you shouldn't be getting out of bed. You need to rest. I'm serious. You're going to make yourself sicker if you move around too much." He frowned. "Seriously, I am perfectly fine with being your own personal butler. I will bring you everything you need. There is a store attached to my home, okay? There's a million things I can get for you." He laughed.

"I think Mia's coming over later. She's going to help me out with your farm."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:32 am

"Alright!" Kazumi said smiling. "Well, if you insist i like Peaches, apples, and oranges (preferably clementines) and banannas" "I also like ramen soup." Kazu hugged her knees to her chest and smiled widely. "That's probably all about i can eat right now." 'I'll only bother you if it's a dire emergency, promise." 'Ah! also, have Mia get a few pairs of clothes out of my closet, you also might want to take the horses for a ride" "It's a pretty day." 'And the tools for the garden are in the tool shed."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:40 am

Chase laughed out loud. "OK," he said, nodding. "I'll get you your fruit right now, and Mia and I will leave once she gets here. After she says hi, I guess." He wondered how contagious Kazumi was, but decided it wasn't entirely important. "I'll tell her about the clothes, though I doubt she'll know which ones to take. Water all the crops in the field, right?"

Last edited by Eternal Silence on Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:43 am

Kazu nodded. "And make sure to weed!" Kazu yawned. "Oh ya, i need to take those pills, don't I?" "i hope they aren't pain killers." "If mono doesn't kill me, those things sure as heck will." "Umm, got any more paper?" Kazu asked staring down at the paper she had doodles on. She had filled it more than she had thought. Kazumi heard a light knock at the door and heard a familiar voice. "MIA!" She said as loudly as her scratchy voice would allow her. Her eyes lit up.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:01 am

Mia heard the faintest voice from inside the house. Kazumi.
Fiddling with the doorknob, she established it was unlocked, and let herself in.
It was quiet.

She was used to Chase's house being a little quiet, sometimes, but there was always a sense of warmth and happiness.
Now, all she could feel was a crippling sense of melancholy.
Quickly making her way to where she guessed Kazumi was, she slipped into the doorframe, and there lay the bedridden girl.
"Hi, Kazu." She smiled, trying to force a cheer in her tone.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:04 am

"Mia you came! I'm so happy!" A wide smile spread across Kazumi's face. Despite her pitiful appearance, Kazumi seemed to get a little life back in her. "Ah! i hope i didn't pull you away from anything important." Kazumi studied over Mia's face. "I didn't make you worry......did i? If i did i'm sorry...."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:29 am

Mia nodded, smiling as she approached the ill Kazumi.
It just didn't look right, such a bubbly, lively girl in such a deathly pallor.

"Of course I came." She replied softly, kneeling down by the bed.
It was so strange, seeing her trapped in bed, it sent shivers up Mia's spine.
"Need anything?" She asked quickly, trying to remember she was basically waiting on Kazumi for now, at least, until she felt better.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:32 am

"AH! no, i'm ok." Kazu said waving her hands. "Chase is going to get some things for me so i think i'm good." "Besides, i'm not really used to asking people for things....it makes me feel a bit selfish.." Kazumi blushed red, which was clearly easy to see with her pale skin. "Um, but i would like you to stay here with me for a bit..." 'If that's not asking to much..."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:42 am

Mia sat herself down beside the bed, making herself comfortable.
Briefly, she wondered where Chase had gotten to; she hadn't seen him anywhere in the house anway.
"Of course I'll stay." She stated, grinning.

"Deary me, Kazu, what've you gotten yourself into now?" She asked teasingly, laughing. It was hard to make light of a situation when the liveliest person you knew lay there, right in front of you, white as a cloud.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:45 am

Kazumi chuckled. "Don't worry, i'll be fine! Promise!" "In fact, i should be apologizing to you for practicality stoning your husband and then dragging him off!" "Once i get better, i'll treat you to ice cream, promise." Kazu made an 'x' over her heart. "Cross my heart and hope to.....well, y'know."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:55 am

Mia laughed.
"That's okay, I understa-- Wait, husband?" She stammered, feeling a stubborn blush creeping up onto her cheeks. She hadn't quite thought that far yet, it made her a little shy.

Quickly, she looked for something to change the topic to.
"Y'know, Lady's growing fast. I can go get her for you." She suggested, hoping an energetic kitten might just be the thing to brighten the day and shoo away the melancholy.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:58 am

Kauzmi's eyes brightened. "wahhhh! i'd like that a lot!" she said clasping her hands together. She didn't seem to notice the sudden change in subject. "Is it ok though? Maybe she won't remember me..." Kazu lightly coughed into her fist. "Ummm i hate to ask you this, but while you're up, can you please get me some water...?"
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:05 am

Mia grinned, happy to see Kazu's eyes brighten up a little.
"I'll go fetch you a glass of water, and then I'll be back in five minutes with Lady." She agreed, quickly standing up and slipping out of the room and preparing the water.

Hastily, she came back up to Kazumi's room, set the water on the bedside table with a smile.
"Drink up. I'll be back soon." She prompted, before slipping back out and making her way outside where she broke into a sprint, quickly finding her way onto the Rooftops for a quicker journey.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:08 am

"I'll be waiting~" Kazu said waving. As watched as Mia ran out of the room. Kazu picked up the glass and drank some of the water. It felt strangely good going down her inflamed throat. She adjusted her pillows so she could lounge agenst them and layed back. Kazumi closed her eyes, waiting for Mia to return.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:10 am

Chase smiled gratefully at Mia. It was nice to have someone else in the house to help him with Kazumi. He was sure it was a comfort to the sick girl, as well. "Need me to get you anything?" He asked, looking after Mia as she left. "We're probably going to go out to your farm in a little while, when she gets back from...wherever. How long do you think it will take to do all the work?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:51 pm

Kazu put her index finger to her lips to think. "Ummmm it all really depends on how fast you go." "It only takes me quite a few hours." "But then again i don't have help that often so between you and Mia you should get it done in a shorter amount of time.."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Chase nodded. "Okay," he said, looking out of the window. He knew that if he looked out of the panes at just the right angle, he might see Mia atop the roofs. "I'll go when she gets back. But the kitten will keep you company." He smiled. "Oh, I got the things you asked for," he said, dumping them by the bed. "Anything else before you go? Need me to adjust the heat, or anything?" He was a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Kazu smiled and shook her head. "no no!" he said. "I'm good, really." 'I don't want to be a burden...." Kazu's eyes wondered around the room. She traced patters on the cealing with her eyes and counted how many circles in each pattern. Her eyes wondered to the window, then back to Chase.

Last edited by afsangel on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:38 pm

Across the rooftops Mia ran, Lady's basket tight in her hand- the kitten excitedly mewling from inside. She had to be on her toes, and quite cautious, to prevent the dainty kitten from getting hurt on the way, so she'd taken the safest and least topsy-turvy route back.

With Chase's house in close range, she easily slipped herself off the roof, shaking off the slight pain that shot through her feet upon not being able to roll. It was too dangerous to do so, with Lady in hand; besides, she was quite used to the pain.
She quickly walked to the door and let herself in, making her way up to Kazumi's room.

"I got Lady, Kazu." She sang, peeking her head around the doorframe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]   Sick In Chase's Home [reserved] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sick In Chase's Home [reserved]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next