Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what are you doing?(while on forum)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : what are you doing?(while on forum) Sanakanov

what are you doing?(while on forum) Empty
PostSubject: what are you doing?(while on forum)   what are you doing?(while on forum) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:21 pm

the topic says it all o-o; welllll... what are you doing while on forum?
Well at least i always look up for new messages events and then when all the new stuff over i just go somewhere else(youtube,deviantart, reading poemas and stories,drawing)
some random day i forgot that i was on the forum and i started playing kingdom hearts: chain of the memories (for GBA)... Then i finally turned it off and realised that im still on forum x'DD I was all like: "wait wasnt i checking da vincis arts? O_O; " *realises that theres another firefox with the arts* "oh..." x'DDD that was epic...
well when im bored i stay on forum and draw, draw, DRAW,DrAw,DRAw AND DRAW x.X;

for gods sake why am i sucha art loving person x'DD
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : what are you doing?(while on forum) Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?(while on forum)   what are you doing?(while on forum) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:25 pm

Uhmm... pm my friends....look around the site o.o;... and RP..
and if there is nothing to do i usually listen to music and read manga and talk on msn .-.; and stuff...

oh my geezles?!!!!? You have Kingdom hearts chain of memories?! T_T; i want that soo bad... T^T; Axellllll!!!

Im on Kingdom hearts 2 right now T^T; Sepirothhh!!! Axel!!! Demyx!!!! T_T *obbsessed*
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?(while on forum)   what are you doing?(while on forum) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:28 pm

Aiyo wrote:
and if there is nothing to do i usually listen to music and read manga and talk on msn .-.; and stuff...

oh my geezles?!!!!? You have Kingdom hearts chain of memories?! T_T; i want that soo bad... T^T; Axellllll!!!

Im on Kingdom hearts 2 right now T^T; Sepirothhh!!! Axel!!! Demyx!!!! T_T *obbsessed*

NUUUU~ and i want KH2 ROOOOOOOOXASSSS x.x; seriously cant find it to buy x'D and wtf sephiroth o-o; i thought hes on Final Fantasy D:< nevermind i suppose xD

AND YES!!!! another Kh freak x'DDD (omg sorry x'DDD cant stop laughing for some odd reason)
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?(while on forum)   what are you doing?(while on forum) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:33 pm

Sanaka*~ wrote:
Aiyo wrote:

NUUUU~ and i want KH2 ROOOOOOOOXASSSS x.x; seriously cant find it to buy x'D and wtf sephiroth o-o; i thought hes on Final Fantasy D:< nevermind i suppose xD

AND YES!!!! another Kh freak x'DDD (omg sorry x'DDD cant stop laughing for some odd reason)

WOOT XDD LOL ROXAS!!<33 So hawt ;] Yeup yeup Sepiroth is in KH2 :3 MUHAHAH<333 ALot of people from Final Fantasy VIII is in Kh2!! OH MY GAWD CLOUD<33 8D Muhahas

Did you try GameStop? Walmart? Target? I got my copy at Gamestop.. but its used :] so it was cheaper. Not much a diff used or new. lol

YOu know whut i really want ]: Is Kh3! but its gonan come out in PS3 T_T WAHHH

WEWT ;] KH Powerrrrrrr!!!
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?(while on forum)   what are you doing?(while on forum) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:52 pm

Aiyo wrote:
Sanaka*~ wrote:
Aiyo wrote:

WOOT XDD LOL ROXAS!!<33 So hawt ;] Yeup yeup Sepiroth is in KH2 :3 MUHAHAH<333 ALot of people from Final Fantasy VIII is in Kh2!! OH MY GAWD CLOUD<33 8D Muhahas

Did you try GameStop? Walmart? Target? I got my copy at Gamestop.. but its used :] so it was cheaper. Not much a diff used or new. lol

gamestop?...walmart?.....target?.... WTF ARE THOSE THINGS D: if i want to get a game for stuff like psp,wii or even gba i need to go to ennnnnglannnnnd or some other country that has friggin gaming stuff... (its insanely hard to find gaming stuff in Lithuania.. i swear)
Kh th-th-th-thr-thr-THREE? O_O le gasp... gonna wait for that one x'D
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?(while on forum)   what are you doing?(while on forum) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:06 pm

Sanaka*~ wrote:
Aiyo wrote:
Sanaka*~ wrote:
Aiyo wrote:

gamestop?...walmart?.....target?.... WTF ARE THOSE THINGS D: if i want to get a game for stuff like psp,wii or even gba i need to go to ennnnnglannnnnd or some other country that has friggin gaming stuff... (its insanely hard to find gaming stuff in Lithuania.. i swear)

E-e-e-EUROPE?! O_O LITHUANIA?! Nu way!!! O_O;
O_O WHOA?! Never heard of Gamestop?! walmart??! Target?! O_O..
*faints*
O.O Whoa; I heard that games like harvest moon come out REALLY late in Europe o.o... O.O!! ToT isn't out in Europe yet?! O.O; oh dears. Well, no wonder there are lot of lanuages to translate to.. O.O COOLIO! person from Europe! xDD

O.O Yeup! and there are new characters in Kh3... no more Sora... or roxas OR ANYONE D8 except for Xehnaort.... well ithink no more sora .-. GAHHH NEW KEYBLADE MASTERSSSS!@
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?(while on forum)   what are you doing?(while on forum) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:42 pm

Aiyo wrote:
Sanaka*~ wrote:
Aiyo wrote:
Sanaka*~ wrote:
Aiyo wrote:

*faints*
O.O Whoa; I heard that games like harvest moon come out REALLY late in Europe o.o... O.O!! ToT isn't out in Europe yet?! O.O; oh dears. Well, no wonder there are lot of lanuages to translate to.. O.O COOLIO! person from Europe! xDD

O.O Yeup! and there are new characters in Kh3... no more Sora... or roxas OR ANYONE D8 except for Xehnaort.... well ithink no more sora .-. GAHHH NEW KEYBLADE MASTERSSSS!@
*sigh* life hates me ... why not america or asia WHY EUROPE WHYYYYYYY x.x; *ahem* wel yeh games come out kinda.. late here ._.

and wha? o.o; XEMNAS IN KH3? *DANCES* YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS *ahem* ._.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?(while on forum)   what are you doing?(while on forum) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:22 pm

Sanaka*~ wrote:
Aiyo wrote:
Sanaka*~ wrote:
Aiyo wrote:
Sanaka*~ wrote:
Aiyo wrote:

*faints*

*sigh* life hates me ... why not america or asia WHY EUROPE WHYYYYYYY x.x; *ahem* wel yeh games come out kinda.. late here ._.

and wha? o.o; XEMNAS IN KH3? *DANCES* YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS *ahem* ._.

O.O Yeup.. Xemnas in KH3... BUT!!! HE IS A UGLY OLD MAN!!
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : what are you doing?(while on forum) Foxtail-1

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?(while on forum)   what are you doing?(while on forum) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:27 am

posting as much as i can :]
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?(while on forum)   what are you doing?(while on forum) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:58 am

Trying to decide what to fix/add next ^.^

Trying to juggle jobs between forums.

Trying to give attention to as much things as possible.

Drawing something that I hope is good enough to post on the net.

Creating little icons for sites.

Chatting

And finding out I don't have enough time T_T!
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?(while on forum)   what are you doing?(while on forum) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:01 am

Whoa venus you sure do a lot o.o
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?(while on forum)   what are you doing?(while on forum) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:15 am

XD! Feels like it sometimes. I want to do everything and I wish I had two brain and four arms. But then it's something I like to do ^_^!
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?(while on forum)   what are you doing?(while on forum) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:45 am

;P
that's good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?(while on forum)   what are you doing?(while on forum) Empty

Back to top Go down

what are you doing?(while on forum)
Page 1 of 1