Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arriving

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Tessa

Female Number of posts : 9
Roleplay Name : Tessa L. Nao

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Arriving   Arriving EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Tessa got off the boat looking around she saw many things. She saw the sand, a booth, and a small crab going back into the ocean. Tessa adjusted the small pink sports bag on her shoulder and began walking to the exit of the beach.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Arriving Nextmotm

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:15 pm

Wess strode onto the beach with Chris by his side, casually dressed in their blue jeans and T-shirts. Nodding to Chris, they walk over to their sister, Wess aiming to give her a hug. "So, how have you been, Tess?" he asks, offering to take her bag. Slowly backing up, Chris would look at her wide eyed for a minute and remember her from photos, and give her a hug, well more of him hugging onto her leg.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Alisa was walking along the beach, looking for interesting seashells or bottles with small messages inside them. Even some rocks with a unique pattern would do. She picked up a small purple rock. A piece of amethyst to be exact. She then picked up a piece of sea glass. She looked through it to sea someone she had never seen in the valley, nor town. Alisa decided to go and say hello.

"Hello, I've never seen you around the area before. Moving or visiting?" she asked. -Wow... That was probably the wrong thing to ask...- she thought to herself as she smiled.

(OOC: I'm sorry if this was reserved but I wasn't sure, because it doesn't say so I assumed it wasn't, and I wanted to say hello... XD I'm really sorry if it is reserved.)
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Tessa
Tessa

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:21 pm

"I've been doing good," she nods to him, she then picked up Chris and gave him a hug. Relieved of her bag from her older brother she thanks him. "Moving, thank you, I'm Tessa, and you are?" she extends her hand towards Alisa, smiling.

((Wess here: No it's not reserved, tbh I'm kinda typing for her))
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:26 pm

"I'm Alisa and welcome to the valley." Alisa said as she shook Tessa's hand. She nodded at Wess as to bid him a fair morning. "I'm sure you'll like it here, Tessa." she complimented the valley.

"So have you been traveling?" Alisa asked, thinking she might have. "Sorry to be asking these things right when you arrived." she apologized from her rude behavior.

(OOC: Okay thank you Wess and welcome again Tessa. XD)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Tessa

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:32 pm

"Thank you, Alisa," she says. "And nope, I've lived on a ranch with my aunt and uncle, until the space recently became so crowded I left. I phoned Wess and he arranged Takamura to pick me up," she says. "And it's okay, I don't mind at all," she says. "Know anywhere I can get a job?" she asks, wanting to be able to support herself.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:44 pm

Alisa giggled thinking back to the day when Wess and Alisa met. Wess wanted to be a farmer and Tessa, who looked like Wess' sister from expression, lived on one.

"Well, I work at Starx Cafe. I bet my boss, Aiyo, will accept you." Alisa said, a warm expression on her face. It was always nice to meet new people.

"So are you two siblings?" she asked. They looked like they could be related but she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Arriving Nextmotm

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:51 pm

Wess nods. "Yeah, a four year difference," Wess nods, twirling her bag around. "So Alisa, what brings you here?" he asks, changing the subject. Slowly thinking about how well Tessa cooked, he says, "Maybe a Waitress," he says, scared of the thought. "Or we might find you a farm or something, I dunno,"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Tessa

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:58 pm

That will work Tessa says Very Happy
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Arriving Bellnov

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:00 pm

Genna visited the beach since she hasnt been to the beaches for a ling time. She wasnt going in the water. Which was surpising since she loved oceans.

Suprised she saw a lot of her friends except for some. She dropped her stuff and greeted them, "Hey guys! Having a good day so far?".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Tessa
Tessa

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:17 pm

Hi I am wess's sister Tessa and you are?
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Arriving Balladdecmotm

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:17 pm

'Twas a quiet day for him in the valley as Ari sat under the tree by the bard's house--who apparently didn't mind sharing his tree with the traveling artist. But some commotion was down by the beach, he was going to pay no mind to it, until someone accidently tripped over his stretched out legs and crashed on to their face in the grass.

"Holy--." Ari began, "Are you okay?" It was a girl with bright red hair.

"Yeah! I'm fine, just in a bit of a rush. A new person is in town and apparently they're related to one of the people here." She spoke, "I don't think we've met before," She began,

"Joyous." He didn't seem very amused.

"My name is Savannah." She introduced herself.

"...Ari." He was hesitant, she grinned.

"Come on, let's go meet the new person." Savannah suggested. Ari had an expression on like he could really careless and could meet them on a less expected encounter. But Savannah wouldn't allow it and just grabbed his wrist, pulling him up and along.

"Calm down, girl!" He shouted, trying to rip his hand from her grasp, but it didn't work--she was quite strong. "Fine! Fine! Let go!" She didn't let go until they were enough in the beach to be seen by the others. What a glorious day for Ari.

Savannah, on the other hand, quickly ran over with a smile, "Welcome to the island!" She smiled, "My name is Savannah." Ari was apparently taking his time walking over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Arriving Bellnov

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:20 pm

Hi I am wess's sister Tessa and you are?

Genna literally jumped. "Your Wess's sister?" Genna said amazed. She only thought that Chris was the only sibling wess had.

"Im Genna, Very nice to meet you and welcome" Genna added.

Soon she heard a famaliar voice coming behind her. She turned around and it Was Savannah and making his way was Ari.

"Long time no see" Genna said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Arriving Balladdecmotm

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:32 pm

"It really was, wasn't it?" Savannah smiled towards Genna, "Times to get back into the swing of things, eh?" She chuckled.

Ari finally made his way over to the group, looking rather annoyed towards Savannah like he had been waken in a rude way... Well, in a way he was, but that was aside from the point. "Good day." He greeted them in a mumbled, he lightly rubbed his left eye with a tiny yawn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Tessa
Tessa

Arriving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Then we all went home I tucked chris in and we all went to bed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arriving Empty