Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Dream...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

Don't Dream... Empty
PostSubject: Don't Dream...   Don't Dream... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:48 am

Silence.
Something rare for Mia; it was a time when her mind stopped whirling and her heart didn' race with her feet. The wind on it's own, without the company of her own thoughts was a little eerie.

But there she sat, on someone's rooftop, dangling her legs over the edge. She didn't quite know who's, but she'd made sure to be quiet about getting up there at this time of night.
Her hair brushed against her cheeks in the soft breeze, and her breath chilled as it escaped her lungs.

It was strangely tranquil. Somehow.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Don't Dream... Balladdecmotm

Don't Dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Dream...   Don't Dream... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:46 am

Ari had been walking around Mineral Town, taking in some scenery which he knew but was getting to fully know. He had a silly little song stuck in his head as he whistled the sound from his lips. He was passing by some random houses and quietly looking beyond them--. 'Wait a second.' He thought in his mind, stopping in mid-stride, 'Were those a pair of... legs?' He continued to ponder as his brows furrowed together, and slowly turned around while raising his head ever so slightly. His suspicions were indeed correct. They were legs, attached to a girl. He wasn't going to say anything but he almost felt like he had to. "Uhm," He began, "Excuse me, miss?" He called up to her as she sat on the rooftop, "May I ask what you are doing? On the roof at that."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/

Don't Dream...
Page 1 of 1