Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reception - Part II of Wedding Event

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Reception - Part II of Wedding Event Esaward

Reception - Part II of Wedding Event Empty
PostSubject: Reception - Part II of Wedding Event   Reception - Part II of Wedding Event EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:33 pm

Chase shuffled his feet. It was strange to stand in a receiving line, waiting for guests to spill out from the church into the Inn. He looked around at the lobby, which was decorated lavishly. He hadn't played a part in the decor process, and he could see why with just a glance - he would've never known to put bouquets on the tables for the guests and along the supporting posts, or where to arrange the DJ who was waiting much more patiently than he was.

It was a pretty sight, and a special occasion to see the Inn looking the way it did. He appreciated the efforts of the townspeople who went out of their way to help out.

- - - -

[ES SAYS:

Hey guys. 8D If you attended Chase and Mia's wedding, you're invited to the reception, too! If you don't know what you're supposed to do here...well, this is the part with the cake, and the dancing, and all that fun stuff. There'll be food and drinks, too. Just a big party after the wedding, basically. 8D]
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Reception - Part II of Wedding Event Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Reception - Part II of Wedding Event   Reception - Part II of Wedding Event EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Kazu ran up and threw her arms around Chase. "That was great!' she squealed happily. Kazu had gone home and changed her clothes. She wore a thin black chocker with a red rose on the side and her hair was pull up into a small pony tail with some hair framing her face in the front. Her dress was baby pink and rather simple, but cute,she wore black headband. 'After you're done dancing with Mia, you have to dance with me too, kay?" She clasped her hands together and her hazel eyes sparkled with energy.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Reception - Part II of Wedding Event Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Reception - Part II of Wedding Event   Reception - Part II of Wedding Event EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:25 pm

The ceremony came to a close as both Ari and Savannah made their way to the reception at the Inn--Savannah was more quick to leave as Ari leisurely took his time to arrive. Savannah quickly moved over towards Chase with a massive grin on her face, "Congratulations again Chase! A happy marriage to the two of you." She wished to him and Mia as she quickly moved along on her way.

Ari, with his hands in his pockets and his hair still slicked back, calmly walked over towards Chase, "Happy day, eh Chase?" He smirked lightly, "Good job, man." He smiled, patting the other male's shoulder, "Give my best to the new miss." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Reception - Part II of Wedding Event Badge

PostSubject: Re: Reception - Part II of Wedding Event   Reception - Part II of Wedding Event EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:44 am

Dylan almost got lost on the way to the reception, even though there was a ton of people walking there in a large group. The thing is for a moment she strayed off path to look at a bush of wild roses (or so she hoped). She ended up picking up the most beautiful of the flowers to give to the newly-weds. Whoa, it's going to be really hard for me not to call Chase by Mr. Hawthore now, she thought to herself. She skipped her way up to the couple and held out a rose towards Mia. "Congrats!" she exlaimed. "You look great in your dress, I hope one day I'll find that special someone too." The girl then turned towards Chase now. "Since I don't have much to offer, I'll take care of the store while your gone for your honeymoon boss."

Kitty on the other hand got there right away surprisingly, but she hadn't yet talked to Chase or Mia. The crowd around them was too large for her tastes at the moment. In a few minutes it should die down to her logic anyways. Her philosophy was that if she was going to have to wait to talk to them, why stand in line? Kitty was sipping some wine by herself and it was quite peaceful. The decorations had been nicely set and there was even a DJ. She had to hand it to the couple, they planned a good wedding party or whatever it was called.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reception - Part II of Wedding Event   Reception - Part II of Wedding Event Empty

Back to top Go down

Reception - Part II of Wedding Event
Page 1 of 1