Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reserved- Ari and Raven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

Female Number of posts : 95
Roleplay Name : Raven Storm

Reserved- Ari and Raven Empty
PostSubject: Reserved- Ari and Raven   Reserved- Ari and Raven EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:58 am

Raven plopped onto the hard earth, fingers absently weaving chain among the grass. Having a short attention span was difficult, seeing as she got bored of her surroundings quickly. This seemed like an interesting place, not visited often as well. Their seemed to be myths that a beautiful goddess would emerge from the water if an offering was thrown, but she was too afraid to try the theory. What if one apeared, what do one say to a diety?

However, staying still was not one of her fortes, so she soon became engrossed in sketching her soroundings on a bare patch of her arm. Carrying around paper instead of food would probably be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Reserved- Ari and Raven Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Reserved- Ari and Raven   Reserved- Ari and Raven EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:15 am

Another relaxing ay by the pond was definitely in the schedule for Ari. He pushed his hair away from his eye sight with his hand as he let out a weak yawn. It was a while since he visited, or at least it felt like a while to him. He placed his hands back into his pockets as he walked up the hill and spotted a female in the distance but did nothing in response. But he perked up a brow and shrugged instead actually. Was she... Drawing on her arm? "How odd." He mumbled under his breath, nearing the woman, but then moving towards the large tree.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

PostSubject: Re: Reserved- Ari and Raven   Reserved- Ari and Raven EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:16 am

There was someone speaking behind her. Turning excruciatingly slow, Raven squeaked as she spotted a man standing near a large tree. And he was huge compared to her; two feet larger than the dimunitive girl. Scrambling to her feet, she bowed apoligetically. "I-I'm sorry, am I in your way? I'll move right away. It's just so nice here I wanted to remember it." The timid woman lapped back into her thoughts, before quickly snapping back. She scurried to the side, mumbling another apology. He probably thinks I'm wierd... She concluded, blushing crimson.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Reserved- Ari and Raven   Reserved- Ari and Raven EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 am

He had not expected her to hear himself. He quietly perked up a brow in slight curiosity and amusement. "Oh no." He answered, "You aren't in my way. Don't worry yourself." He continued, his tone was relaxed. But he had to hold back his laugh as she quickly jumped to her feet and bowed to him with another apology, "It's really quite alright." He told her, "The view is big enough for two, I'll just move since you were here first." He told her, not catching her blush.
Back to top Go down
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

PostSubject: Re: Reserved- Ari and Raven   Reserved- Ari and Raven EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:18 am

Raen grinned, thumping back onto the ground. "Thank you. It's nice to meet you, even after that...embarassing..." She could tell he was stiffling a laugh, and had to admit it was pretty funny. "Oh yeah, my name's Raven, if you wanted to know." She would have offered a handshake if that was possible, but instead waved. "I'm sure you could pick anywhere you want." I only babbled because I was nervous. She ducked her head, examining her arm again.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Reserved- Ari and Raven   Reserved- Ari and Raven EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:36 am

"Pleasure." Ari merely responded, making a little motion with his hand as he lifted himself from his leaning position on the tree to move himself only a mere few feet from the tree but not in the way of the girl. "Said the raven, Nevermore." He quoted the famous poem, "My name is Ari." He introduced himself with a polite nod. "And I suppose..." He paused for a moment, "But any spot for me is fine really." He shrugged, "Any convenience."
Back to top Go down
emerald_wolf
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
emerald_wolf

PostSubject: Re: Reserved- Ari and Raven   Reserved- Ari and Raven EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:56 am

"Edgar Allan Poe? This is the first time someone's compared my name to a poem. Though that one's pretty somber." Such an interesting person... Raven slanted her head, staring at space again. "...Ari...Nice and short. I don't know why I think this, but it seems to fit you." She rubbed the back of her neck, shrugging. She then wrinkled her nose, wrapping her arms around her legs. "But my name doesn't fit. Ravens are a symbol of wisdom and cunning." She smiled again, as if to say, 'oh well'.

"Have you ever seen the Harvst goddess?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reserved- Ari and Raven   Reserved- Ari and Raven Empty

Back to top Go down

Reserved- Ari and Raven
Page 1 of 1