Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Superbowl Sunday

Go down 
+4
Rosette
stephxluke
Aiyo
Eternal Silence
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Superbowl Sunday Esaward

Superbowl Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Superbowl Sunday   Superbowl Sunday EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:15 am

Anybody watch it? 8D

I'm not a big football fan myself, but Miami is about an hour away from my house, so it's INSANELY hard not to get caught up in all of it. I watch it for the commercials, while I'm doing my homework. :3 But it is a really big deal down here. The Monday after, everyone talks about the Superbowl parties they were at, and which team they were rooting for.

We're losers. We know. xD

So....enlighten me. Is this game as big for the rest of you as it is for us Floridians?
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Superbowl Sunday Hdbadge

Superbowl Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   Superbowl Sunday EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:51 am

Well, My family isn't that big in Football :3 we would do what we usually do, and then occasionally go to the channel that the super bowl is being held xd
-Though o.o my mom was like so into the game this year-

--
Woot! xD Saints won :3

--

=D We had a bet in P.E and we would put the score and winning team down. And the closest person would be excused from running the whole week and gets to decide what we do on Friday xD

So I put down 31 Saints, 17 Colts. LOL Exact same score!
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Superbowl Sunday Stephxlukenov

Superbowl Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   Superbowl Sunday EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:29 am

My dad watched bits and pieces of it. I'm not really a football person. The Saints won though! A lot of people in my class were going for the Colts though... Haha. I like the Puppy Bowl on Discovery Channel better!
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : Superbowl Sunday Hdbadge

Superbowl Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   Superbowl Sunday EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:59 pm

Quote :
So....enlighten me. Is this game as big for the rest of you as it is for us Floridians?

Up here in Canada, it's all about hockey. So we don't get into the excitement of football as much as you guys. But since hockey really sparks up a bunch of people here (I'm not a hockey fan), I understand the big deal of sports since I was into Basketball back when we had a Basketball team, and everyone kept talking about tickets/etc. Once you say "I don't watch hockey" to a bunch of die-hard fans, they seem to get offended or something. I just nod and keep my mouth shut, and say it's 'okay'.
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Superbowl Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   Superbowl Sunday EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:21 am

Haa, I know a lot of Canadians. They love their hockey. xD

I'm not a big football fan, either...nor is my family. The real extent of our following is the last quarter of the Superbowl and games at our high school, and we only go to those because my brother's in the marching band. I like basketball better, myself. Miami Heat, baby. 8D Well, before they traded Shaq, anyways...it was really cool to see Dwayne Wade and Shaq play together. I've been to some of those games.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Superbowl Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   Superbowl Sunday EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:28 am

Shaq? Haha he got traded to the Phoenix Suns baby! Yep, finally revealed where I'm from-- good ol' blistering hot AZ. I love Hockey though. My first sports game I ever went to was a Detriot Redwings vs. the Phoenix Coyotes! I was brought up a hockey girl though!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Superbowl Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   Superbowl Sunday EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:30 am

I misssss Shaaqqqq. D8 I met him once.
8D

My mom's an accountant and works with a lot of well-known people.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Superbowl Sunday Balladdecmotm

Superbowl Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   Superbowl Sunday EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:38 pm

FOOTBAWLL. 8D
I'm not really a big football fan either but my family is pretty into it, since my brother is like, "FOOTBALLNAOrawrawrawr!"
He got so intense about it that he bet money on the colts, but then he lost. XD
So upset. XD
But I won about 50 dollars out of it. 8D
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Superbowl Sunday Badge

Superbowl Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   Superbowl Sunday EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:01 pm

I got upset, cause if the Vikings did played better against the Saints the Superbowl would have been theirs.
My family only watched it for the commercials anyways (which sucked), but not many were good. Since my family was gone for the weekend we had to watch it on a small hotel TV too.

@Ballad: I'm glad I didn't bet, cause I thought the Colts would have one.

@Everyone who has mentioned hockey: I LOVE HOCKEY! IT'S THE ONLY SPORT THAT DESERVES TO BE CALLED A SPORT! Minnesota Wild all the way!

@stephxluke: I'm jealous of where you live now. *freezes in WI*
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Superbowl Sunday Bellnov

Superbowl Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   Superbowl Sunday EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:59 pm

CCCCOOOOLLLLTTTTTSSSS~

I was dissapointed when the colts lost D:

oh well it was saints firts game in the superbowl i think, lucky game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Superbowl Sunday Afsangelaward-4

Superbowl Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   Superbowl Sunday EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:42 am

i didn't really watch it even though i planned to ^^' football doesn't hold my attension for very long. Instead, i consealed myself in my room and recorded stupid made-up songs onto my cell. But my Mom and my step-dad watched it. Saints won! yay? i don't follow football that well. But superbowl comericals are really funny. XD i didn't get to see a lot of them though.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Superbowl Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   Superbowl Sunday EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:51 am

Did any of you see the Dorito commercials? The one with the little boy and his mom and mom's boyfriend is really funny! "Don't touch my mommy and don't touch my Doritos!" Oh, and the one with the guy in the coffin is funny too! I really like the commercials Super Bowl day-- and thats saying something!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Superbowl Sunday Afsangelaward-4

Superbowl Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   Superbowl Sunday EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:53 pm

stephxluke wrote:
Did any of you see the Dorito commercials? The one with the little boy and his mom and mom's boyfriend is really funny! "Don't touch my mommy and don't touch my Doritos!" Oh, and the one with the guy in the coffin is funny too! I really like the commercials Super Bowl day-- and thats saying something!
haha! ya i saw the doritos comercial! XD that was funny. what about the puxitony polumallu comerical? '6 more weeks of football!"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Superbowl Sunday Bellnov

Superbowl Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   Superbowl Sunday EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:52 am

Also heres mah character on AQ worlds showing some colt spirit o_o

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Sponsored content

Superbowl Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   Superbowl Sunday Empty

Back to top Go down

Superbowl Sunday
Page 1 of 1