Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DS Cute Festival Help O/////O

Go down 
+2
Eternal Silence
stephxluke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : DS Cute Festival Help O/////O Stephxlukenov

DS Cute Festival Help O/////O Empty
PostSubject: DS Cute Festival Help O/////O   DS Cute Festival Help O/////O EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:53 pm

I haven't played DS Cute in eons! But anyway, I looked a bunch of places but I still couldn't find it... What heart level can you attend festvials with someone? *whispers to self: "please be purple, pleeeease be purple"*

I've got Kai at a purple heart and I want to go to the firework festival with him. Soooo, can I? Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : DS Cute Festival Help O/////O Esaward

PostSubject: Re: DS Cute Festival Help O/////O   DS Cute Festival Help O/////O EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:15 pm

If memory serves me correctly, it's green. That's the level for most games, anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : DS Cute Festival Help O/////O Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: DS Cute Festival Help O/////O   DS Cute Festival Help O/////O EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Awww, alright... Haha thanks though!
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: DS Cute Festival Help O/////O   DS Cute Festival Help O/////O EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:19 pm

no its not green...its blue
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

Female Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Yuriko Oki

PostSubject: Re: DS Cute Festival Help O/////O   DS Cute Festival Help O/////O EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Most harvest moon games i've played, you have had to of been at a green heart before going to a festival with a potential partner, but there could be a gluitch is some games where it happens at blue. I think..
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: DS Cute Festival Help O/////O   DS Cute Festival Help O/////O EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:14 pm

come to think of it that was that one harvest moon game from along time ago...maybe it was glitched XD
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: DS Cute Festival Help O/////O   DS Cute Festival Help O/////O EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:55 pm

Fogu wrote:
Summer 24: Fireworks
Walk down to the Beach between 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm. All of the eligible girls (or boys in the girl version except Skye, who doesn't go to the festival) will be down on the Beach. If any of them are at a Green Heart or higher then you can invite that person to watch the festivities with you. If there isn't anyone available then you will have to watch the show with Cassey and Patrick. If you are married then you can view the fireworks with your spouse.

It's really hard to get Kai's affection up in time in the first year, because you only have 23 days to do it. Since his love item, pineapples, take 21 days to grow, you'd have to use a lot of money to give him the next best things - Eggs, Yogurt, Medium Fish, Large Fish, Perfume, Diamond, Pink Diamond, Wine, Bread, Oil, Flour - all of which are +500LP, and aren't very easily accessed by the second season of the first year, because they require either upgrading your fishing pole, mining excessively, building a bird coop, or buying items every day from Karen's Supermarket. Since those resources aren't readily available, I'd say it's almost impossible to get Kai up to a green heart by the 24th. I'm not saying it can't be done; some have probably done it. But it's hard, at least.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: DS Cute Festival Help O/////O   DS Cute Festival Help O/////O EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:08 pm

It usauly only takes me two or three years to marry Kai in the games XD
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : DS Cute Festival Help O/////O Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: DS Cute Festival Help O/////O   DS Cute Festival Help O/////O EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm

Skittles taste rainbow wrote:

Took me eight years to marry kai in DS cute ._.

Stupid pineapples that take 21 days to harvest D:<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Miharu_Nakashima
Farmer
Farmer
Miharu_Nakashima

Female Number of posts : 481
Roleplay Name : Miharu

PostSubject: Re: DS Cute Festival Help O/////O   DS Cute Festival Help O/////O EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:27 am

35bell wrote:
Skittles taste rainbow wrote:

Took me eight years to marry kai in DS cute ._.

Stupid pineapples that take 21 days to harvest D:<
It took me about 5 years to marry kai, I didn't try to woo him in the first 2, then I got him to purple in the 3rd, then I stockpiled pinaples like crazy in my basement and gave him them everyday and it didn't take long after that.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: DS Cute Festival Help O/////O   DS Cute Festival Help O/////O EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:51 pm

I have to use cheats in the ds cute game XD
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: DS Cute Festival Help O/////O   DS Cute Festival Help O/////O EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:59 pm

I cheat alllll the time on HMDS. xD It's so hard not to! I'm quite fond of the brushing-milking cheat. It's gotten me a ton of cash and a ton of sprites. Very Happy I also inadvertently used the Sprite Fishing glitch and made myself filthy rich - on accident. Whoops.

But that's in HMDS. HMDSCute, unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, removed a lot of the bugs. >.<
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

Female Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Yuriko Oki

PostSubject: Re: DS Cute Festival Help O/////O   DS Cute Festival Help O/////O EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Hehe i have a cheat sheet for HMDSC lol it's my first year of wooing kai and thx to my cheats i have him at a high blue color. And i agree it's really hard not to cheat, simply because i think it takes to much time doing everything on your own. Plus i love seeing all the weddings and fun stuff like that quicker! lol XD

My HMDS game that i bought was glitched and i cant even walk out of my house without it fizzing out on me! Its a mojor glitch!
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: DS Cute Festival Help O/////O   DS Cute Festival Help O/////O EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:24 pm

I have phantom Skye at an orange almost red heart...it keeps switching from orange to red...not cheating! Razz
I just need 12 more sprites >>Quack<< it!!!! X(
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: DS Cute Festival Help O/////O   DS Cute Festival Help O/////O EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:02 am

Skittles, you may be inadvertently lowering his heart level. Do you throw weeds on the ground when you're out around town? That's "littering" and affects everyone's heart level; it makes it go down. If it's switching from orange to red, you may be decreasing affection, raising it back, dropping it again, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: DS Cute Festival Help O/////O   DS Cute Festival Help O/////O EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:41 pm

No...I just dont talk to him...I usauly only talk to him once every two seasons in the game!
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : DS Cute Festival Help O/////O Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: DS Cute Festival Help O/////O   DS Cute Festival Help O/////O EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:07 am

Then thats what happnes when you don't talk to him. His affection goes down. See him more often )=<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: DS Cute Festival Help O/////O   DS Cute Festival Help O/////O EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:51 pm

lol! I will see him whenevr I wunt gaw! X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DS Cute Festival Help O/////O   DS Cute Festival Help O/////O Empty

Back to top Go down

DS Cute Festival Help O/////O
Page 1 of 1