Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers)

Go down 
+2
Red Riding Hood
stephxluke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers) Stephxlukenov

You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers) Empty
PostSubject: You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers)   You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Has this ever happened to you? You're standing in line at the groccery store, reading the tabloids, and something catches your eye. You crane your neck around ever so slightly to catch a glimpse of what you just saw. Turns out, a character from one of your stories is standing RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

Have you ever met or seen anyone from your stories? A lot of people write fanfictions, but go ahead, if you ever met someone from a fanfiction, let's hear it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers)   You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Hah hah, yeah, it's kinda freaky when that happens. :'D
I was actually at a Hospital, when this girl passed by in a wheelchair, and my jaw dropped. She looked exactly like one of my Characters.
People started looking at me funny. :'D

I was originally going to kill that character off, too, but decided against it that afternoon, after that minor stumble. :B
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers) Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers)   You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:07 pm

ikr? Ok, so last year i drew this girl whom i named "Harumi" So after school one day,i went down to a church in my town to waitress at a dinner for nursing home people. (It was a voluntery thing, i was the only middle school server. The rest were high schoolers) And i saw a high schooler who looked exactly like Harumi. It. was. freaky. I even showed her and she's like "THAT DOES LOOK LIKE ME!" Makes you want to do a double take.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers) Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers)   You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:01 am

*cough* I have a very bad habit of making up stories and one of the old people coming up behind me in a fast food joint. It's happened twice. ._. Once in McDonalds, once in Wendy's. ._. I think I'm cursed.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers) Esaward

PostSubject: Re: You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers)   You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:42 am

I'm pretty much exactly the opposite - prone to basing characters off of people I've seen around before. I have an "active imagination" (or so they tell me >.<) and think up stories for the people I see on a daily basis, complete strangers, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers) Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers)   You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:58 am

I have yet to meet anyone from my stories! I really hope I do one day--unless their like the bad guy, freaky dude, ect.

Those are really weird stories everybody! I think I would flip out if I saw someone in my story. Hehe, Red that's kind of funny actually! And for some reason, some of my characters are based off of my friends--like you said, ES.

If anyone ever meets anyone from a Harvest Moon fanfiction (luke) you've gotta let me know *cough*
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers) Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers)   You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers) EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:17 am

For me, I actually had no one like that despite my many character creations. Tried talking to them to see if their personalities match too? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers)   You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers) Empty

Back to top Go down

You Look Just Like My Character! (for story writers)
Page 1 of 1