Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telephone music video

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Telephone music video Cliffnov

Telephone music video Empty
PostSubject: Telephone music video   Telephone music video EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:26 am

have anyone seen Lady Gaga and Beyonce's latest music video..Telephone..

here's what i think about it:

if i am to rate the video..it would be rated 1 star..
stupid,too weird and wacky..and some scenes are too inappropriate for younger viewers..it should be BAN in the music industry cause it's too stupid and non sense..

-no offense..

anyone have any reactions?
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Telephone music video Badge

PostSubject: Re: Telephone music video   Telephone music video EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:33 pm

That's the way the music industry sadly is Armando. Songs are nothing like what they used to be like anymore and neither are the videos. They try to aim for an older audience these days instead of people in their early teens. I stick to just listening to the songs without the video if you don't want to be disturbed again. It's Lady Gaga afterall, what do you expect?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Telephone music video Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Telephone music video   Telephone music video EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Go listen to Jimi Hendrix or Led Zeppelin. Those are classics. They'll never be old, trashy, or uninteresting like today's music. Granted, there are some songs that are "okay" playing on today's radio, but it's nothing compared to that of the 60's-80's.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Telephone music video Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: Telephone music video   Telephone music video EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:01 am

Eternal Silence wrote:
Go listen to Jimi Hendrix or Led Zeppelin. Those are classics. They'll never be old, trashy, or uninteresting like today's music. Granted, there are some songs that are "okay" playing on today's radio, but it's nothing compared to that of the 60's-80's.

I was watching music videos from people like Def Leppard, Motley Crue, ect. and I looked at my mom and said "why can't they make music like this anymore?" Seriously, all the trashy autotune songs can't possibly pass as "music".

Telephone=strange. Lady GaGa=strange.

Whatever happened to the music world I have no idea... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Telephone music video Badge

PostSubject: Re: Telephone music video   Telephone music video EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:50 am

I think people don't value the same things as then. As time changes so does the views on what's wrong in society. We've gotten to a point where we are a society driven by pushing the boundries.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Telephone music video   Telephone music video EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:09 am

12kittycat1214 wrote:
That's the way the music industry sadly is Armando. Songs are nothing like what they used to be like anymore and neither are the videos. They try to aim for an older audience these days instead of people in their early teens. I stick to just listening to the songs without the video if you don't want to be disturbed again. It's Lady Gaga afterall, what do you expect?

i agree with you..music of today is like full of non sense and bad language..music of yesterday is fine although if i listened to them my friends laugh at me for not being "trendy" and staying to the trend of music
Back to top Go down
stealingprayers
stealingprayers

Female Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Telephone music video   Telephone music video EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:02 am

Yes, the video is strange. Yes, SHE is strange. But personally, I over look that and I've grown to respect her as an artist. She's an amazing singer. It's a common misconception that she can't sing worth crap live. However, I think she sounds amazing here.

Yes, she isn't best artist. I think it's a little unfair to put her in comparison to some of the greatest rock bands in the world. Lady GaGa and Led Zeppelin are polar opposites, so I don't see the point in comparing them.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Telephone music video Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Telephone music video   Telephone music video EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:09 am

By mentioning the artists that I did, I wasn't trying to compare them them - because to do so would be completely ridiculous. They're totally different in almost every respect. However, I do think there's a certain standard missing in most popular music today that was so noteworthy in the era of Jimi Hendrix and Led Zeppelin. I think the absence of that certain standard is attempted to balance out with personality, and why people like Lady GaGa have seemingly off-the-wall personae.

I'm not saying it's for a lack of trying or talent, either. But society changes, and with it changes musical tastes and lyrics. Most of today's hit music doesn't appeal much to me. Some of it does. But I'm more of a classics girl, myself.

That's all I was trying to say. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Telephone music video Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: Telephone music video   Telephone music video EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:13 am

stealingprayers wrote:
Yes, the video is strange. Yes, SHE is strange. But personally, I over look that and I've grown to respect her as an artist. She's an amazing singer. It's a common misconception that she can't sing worth crap live. However, I think she sounds amazing here.

Yes, she isn't best artist. I think it's a little unfair to put her in comparison to some of the greatest rock bands in the world. Lady GaGa and Led Zeppelin are polar opposites, so I don't see the point in comparing them.

Christine!!!! It's the hairbow! "shh, its sleeping" haha, but yeah, like ES said, I'm not comparing Lady GaGa to anyone like Def Leppard, Led Zeppelin, ect. Lady Gaga is far better than people like Flo Rida, Jay Z, and all them. I'll give her that--she's strange, but I like "Bad Romance" anyway.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Telephone music video   Telephone music video EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:18 am

well..i have to admit that her vocals are awesome..so i just listen to songs instead of watching her videos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telephone music video   Telephone music video Empty

Back to top Go down

Telephone music video
Page 1 of 1