Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan] Badge

Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan] Empty
PostSubject: Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:47 am

The softness of Dylan's bed felt familar to her as her friend Ari set her down. Her coughing had subsided for awhile but now it was back again. She kept wondering why she had to relapse once she had finally started to feel better. To make matters worse she collapsed infront of her best friend and he had to carry her most of the way back. She looked up into his eyes and felt guilty. For a few days she had been sick with a sinus infection and she went out too early and dragged her friend into her problem. Warm teardrops formed on her cheeks and she only wanted to let him know she didn't mean to get him involved with her sickness. "Ari, Ari," she sobbed. "Ari, I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan] Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:01 am

Ari carried her all the way back to her home; he didn’t really mind, since he had been concerned for her health. She had been sick for the past few days, apparently; he should have noticed that. Once in her home, he went to her room and placed her down on her bed carefully. He had never been in her room before. She called out his name as he sat down beside her on the bed. “Dylan, you have no need to be sorry. I’m happy to help you.” He told her, looking back at her, sincerity in his vibrant green eyes, “I don’t want you to get sick even more than you are now.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:24 am

"I'm such an idiot," she said wiping away her tears. "I should've known better than this. Maybe I wasn't ready to live on my own yet, I made such a stupid mistake." Living by herself had been stressful, always making sure she payed the bills and getting to work on time. Plus she had to watch her health, which she just failed badly at. Normally her mom or dad would stop her before going out sick, but now she had no one to tell her to stay home and to rest. "I miss them so much," she sobbed randomly due to her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:38 am

Ari pierced his brows together—he hated when people put themselves down, “Dylan, you are most certainly not an idiot.” He told her, completely serious about what he said. “Maybe you are, all that happened was that you hit a road bump that slowed you down a little bit. It was a big step you took to move out on your own, it’s all about growing up, and you’re doing good at it.” He smiled weakly. She was crying. Dear Goddess, he felt like he wanted, needed, to help Dylan feel better. He wanted to hug her, help her calm down, heal her sickness. He wanted to do something than just talk. He paused for a moment; she must have meant her parents. He looked down, “They probably miss you too.” He mumbled, “But they would be proud of how well you are doing here, of the friends you’ve made here.” He slowly reached for her hand, “Please, don’t cry.”
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:03 am

What Ari said did make Dylan feel a little better, but the tears still flowed. 'He must think I'm weak for being like this,' she thought. He reached out for her hand and asked her not to cry, but yet she continued. In a rash action she suddendly hugged him and held onto him tightly gently sobbing now. Life had been crazy the past few months, it had already been past a year since she moved here and she wasn't used to it yet. She wondered if she ever would be.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:11 am

She still cried, almost Ari feel a little bad, himself. But her next action actually took the older boy by complete surprise—she hugged him and actually tightened herself against him. At first, he tensed up; not realizing what had been done, but then relaxed as he placed his hand upon her back, gently rubbing it in an attempt to calm the girl down. “It’s going to be alright Dylan, you’ll see. Everything will turn out right in the end.” He whispered to the girl; one arm hugging Dylan’s small frame while his other continued to rub her back.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:23 am

The feeling of Ari's hand rubbing Dylan's back felt very reasurring to the words he just said. Surprisingly he smelled calming too, such a gentle sent that relaxed her some. She was able to finally calm down and stop crying. Part of her didn't want to let him go though, but after a moment or two she backed away and rubbed away her tears. "I'm sorry for acting so weird," she finally spoke softly. "Everything has just been so hard and all I really needed was a hug and someone to tell me it'll be okay. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:34 am

Ari could feel her calming down now, which made Ari feel a bit better as well. Then she stopped crying, he smiled weakly as she spoke to him. “It’s absolutely fine. You can always come to me and I will listen.” He told her, “You’re welcome.” He smiled, a little unsure if he should let go of Dylan; not entirely sure if she would have another break down again soon, which he hoped would not happen. “Everyone needs a break now and then.” He laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:58 am

Ari always said what Dylan needed to hear. She felt a whole lot better than before, everything did after she cried like that. It had been awhile since she cried seriously like that, life had gotten to her more than she thought. She looked into his emerald eyes and felt a stab of pain in her heart. "I feel bad for forcing all of this on you," she admited attempting to smile. Never before she had a friend who'd do all what he has done for her.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:33 am

Ari glanced down towards her, “Please, don’t worry yourself over it. It really is no trouble to me at all.” He smiled to her, “I don’t like to see you in pain.” He spoke, though it was more of a muffled whisper. His hug loosened a little bit around her, just in case she had wanted to let go.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:50 am

A small smile appeared on Dylan's face, Ari had always been kind to her. Around him she could always be herself and he'd tell her not to worry about it. She really cared for him and wanted to tell him that she did, but she was too nervous. He still hugged her, but it was loosened and she backed away a bit. It felt great, but it was kind of weird since she was a girl and he was a guy. "I'm not in pain anymore," she said. "Maybe after a good night rest I'll be better and I can pay you back for all you've done for me."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:59 am

He felt her back away from him, so Ari proceeded to back away as well, taking his arms away from her with a smile toying on his lips, “That is wonderful to hear.” He spoke, “A little rest will do you good.” He continued, standing up from her bed and putting his hands into his pockets. “Then I shall take my leave so you can rest.” He smiled, “It’s late anyway.”

{OHMAN, can we start another one this soon already!? O: }
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:08 am

When Ari mentioned the word 'leave' Dylan felt a stab of pain in her heart. She knew it'd be okay for him to leave and she'd see him again, so why did it bug her so much? "Okay," she said with a weak smile. At this moment she really wanted to hug him and beg him to stay, but she resisted and said, "I guess I'll see you soon then."

[Would you like to do the honor? =D]
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:26 am

Ari quietly nodded as she spoke to him, “Get some good rest please. And I shall see you soon.” He smiled weakly as he moved towards the door. “Goodnight, Dylan.” He spoke his final words before leaving the house without another trace.

{{Haha, certainly! http://www.harvestdreams.net/inn-f23/peaceful-rain-reserved-dylan-ari-t3244.htm#58760 ;D}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan]   Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan] Empty

Back to top Go down

Apathy [Reserved Ari and Dylan]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Mineral Town-
Jump to: