Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meh, my brian is fried....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Meh, my brian is fried.... Afsangelaward-4

Meh, my brian is fried.... Empty
PostSubject: Meh, my brian is fried....   Meh, my brian is fried.... EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:23 pm

i've been reading wayyyy too much online manga latley, and i'm finishing them up pretty quick. Then i have to wait for them to be updated again. Right now, i have 6 diffrent manga in my favorites box waiting to be updated. But on the up side, I fried parogies the other day and they came out real nice, i need to use less butter next time, though. Also, i've started to practice drawing guys again. I mean, I draw guys more than i used to, but i don't practice as much as i should. bounce And every time i do practice making guys, they always come out looking...well....like girls. Like yesterday I was practicing guys using these two characters for a book my friend and i are planning to make. One of them came out looking like a girl....the other came out looking like a manly girl, but that's why we practice. Also, we have our state tests we're taking. This week, we have them Tues, Weds, and Thurs. Text week we have them Tues and Weds. Then the week after that we just have them Tues. Other than that, not much has been going on. I'm reading "The Outsiders" for english class. Which is a pretty good book. We're also watching Phantom of the Opra in music. We watched to 1920's version, too. Just to be funny(and becuase the move was 72 mintues long and had the same song playing over and over) our teacher played other songs to the film. Which was kinda funny ^^
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Meh, my brian is fried.... Esaward

Meh, my brian is fried.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh, my brian is fried....   Meh, my brian is fried.... EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Same for me, with the drawing-guys thing. They start out looking like guys, and magically morph into FEMALE CREATURES with too-broad shoulders. xD Phantom of the Opera is one of my favorite musicals; I read a condensed book version of it when I was six and loved it. I also like Rent, though. :3 I've been listening to "La Vie Boheme A&B" non-stop for the past three days.

Our state tests were last month; the SATs for the juniors were today. Did they do that at other high schools in other states? Offer a free SAT during school hours? The area high schools all participated, but I still had to go to school. :/ Stupid bio.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/

Meh, my brian is fried....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: General-
Jump to: