Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ant Infestation.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Ant Infestation. Afsangelaward-4

Ant Infestation. Empty
PostSubject: Ant Infestation.   Ant Infestation. EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Ok, i wouldn't say our whole house is infested with the critters, but they're definitly living somewhere in the walls. This has happend a few times where i''ve come home and my cat's dish is CRAWING with ants, which i've had to clean up. No biggie. But the past few days they've just kept COMING and COMING and i've had to clean them up. I'm starting to feel very nausiated and I seriously was to cry. I'm ok with seeing an ant hill in the ball park or killing the occational ant I find crawing in my bed (which only happens occationaly. And those ants tend to be bigger) but when you have to kill a whole infestaion crawling all over the place, it's not fun and it tends to make you sick. I must've killed thousands already. It's put me in a sour mood.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Ant Infestation. Bellnov

Ant Infestation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ant Infestation.   Ant Infestation. EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:15 pm

When I was in Kindergarden I used to eat chocolate icing for breakfast o_o (It was so good though D8) So One day I left the can open and when I came back ants were all over da place.

The thing you should of done first was called a terminator. Trust me, it helps. Also Have you ever seen saw dust anywhere in your house?
When you said "They must be living in the walls somewhere" That got me thinking, It may be termites.

Any, termites, whatever.

Just call a bug terminator. May cost some cash but it helps.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Ant Infestation. Afsangelaward-4

Ant Infestation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ant Infestation.   Ant Infestation. EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:46 pm

ya, we had an ant trap set out. I can't remeber exactly how it worked. Something about sticky stuff and ants getting stuck on it. But here's the kicker; It's gone! we have no idea where it went and non of us moved it. Mom swares the ants must have carried it off.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Ant Infestation. Stephxlukenov

Ant Infestation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ant Infestation.   Ant Infestation. EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:25 am

Ants?! Le gasp! Ants are definetly pesky little critters... And they like dog food! I found probably 30 ants in my dogs food bowl once...

But their gone now. I'd defnietly call someone if they haven't gone already. Raid (that spray stuff at Home Depot) is always a nice ant-killer too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ant Infestation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ant Infestation.   Ant Infestation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ant Infestation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: General-
Jump to: