Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fanfiction.net???

Go down 
+3
Kritten
Ballad Of The Fool
stephxluke
7 posters
AuthorMessage
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Fanfiction.net??? Stephxlukenov

Fanfiction.net??? Empty
PostSubject: Fanfiction.net???   Fanfiction.net??? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:39 pm

This isn't really an advertisement, rather a post created by yours truly because I want to read some good fanfiction! You all are soooo talented so you should get an account!

What is it?
A site where one can express creative writing through fanfictions. Pretty much EVERY topic ever (from Harvest Moon, to Spongebob, to Twilight, ect.) is a possible writing catagory. The fanfictions rate anywhere from K (like appropriate for younger kids) to M (mature).

My username is ScarletDreamsForever and I have two in progress Harvest Moon fanfictions http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2173744/ScarletDreamsForever (the link to my profile page)

So if you have an account, let me know!!!! I read all of the stories about Harvest Moon (even the M ones which are...in a word, innapropriate) If you know any great fanfictions let me know!!!
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Fanfiction.net??? Balladdecmotm

Fanfiction.net??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction.net???   Fanfiction.net??? EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:15 pm

My username is "Xaldin's Girlfriend"
Something I need to change soon. >.>

But I'll definitely look for you. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Fanfiction.net??? Badge

Fanfiction.net??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction.net???   Fanfiction.net??? EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:30 pm

Ballad's got the hots for Xaldin! *runs and hides*

Sounds pretty nice, I might check it out next weekend or I'll be too distracted with stuff this week.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Fanfiction.net??? Balladdecmotm

Fanfiction.net??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction.net???   Fanfiction.net??? EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:41 pm

XD;
He'll always be my first love. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Fanfiction.net??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction.net???   Fanfiction.net??? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:09 am

@Ballad: Cool, I'll look for you too!

@Kitty: You totally should check it out--sometimes people on there can write extremely amazing stories, like, stuff that could be published
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Fanfiction.net??? Afsangelaward-4

Fanfiction.net??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction.net???   Fanfiction.net??? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:25 am

I got an account, geese, one, two years ago? But i never use it. I guess i'm not too fond of the "we don't care if you wrote it, anything on here you post belongs to fanfiction. Oh, and it will only stay up so long before we remove it." rule. It's been a while since i've been on so maybe something's changed. But that's the way i remeber it.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Fanfiction.net??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction.net???   Fanfiction.net??? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:56 am

afsangel wrote:
I got an account, geese, one, two years ago? But i never use it. I guess i'm not too fond of the "we don't care if you wrote it, anything on here you post belongs to fanfiction. Oh, and it will only stay up so long before we remove it." rule. It's been a while since i've been on so maybe something's changed. But that's the way i remeber it.

They remove fanfictions? Mine are all still on there and I hardly ever update them.. I think they must've changed it because I joined back in December 09 and they didn't remove any of my stuff. What's your username (if you remember it, of course Smile)
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Fanfiction.net??? Esaward

Fanfiction.net??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction.net???   Fanfiction.net??? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:36 am

They've removed stories that are in conflict with the Terms of Service, or stories that have been reported by someone for either inappropriate rating, plagiarized work, etc. To my knowledge, your uploaded documents still disappear after about sixty days, but the stories remain there.

That being said, I have both a fanfiction and a fictionpress account. Good traffic, and you can find good reviews/reviewers.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Fanfiction.net??? Bellnov

Fanfiction.net??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction.net???   Fanfiction.net??? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:18 pm

I have a fanfiction account xD

I'm "IrisTheFlower"

I only uploaded one story so far (since ima newbie) but it's in progress. I'm thinking of new stories still but I'm waiting till I finish some things up. Like one-shots instead of chapter stories =x.

So yea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

Fanfiction.net??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction.net???   Fanfiction.net??? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:28 pm

I'm the "SS-Spirit" on fanfiction net. I deleted one of my harvest moon fics, because I simply wasn't happy with it, but I have a few Rune Factory stories up. x.X One of which I need to finish. Recently all I do on there is read and review, so if anyone wants constructive criticism, I'm good for the job.

I would like to find you guys on there though. I shall take a look!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Fanfiction.net??? Esaward

Fanfiction.net??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction.net???   Fanfiction.net??? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:06 pm

I'm After Today.

Click for shortlink!

I've written eleven stories (ten HM, one Maximum Ride) on FF.net and still need to complete...pretty much all of them, other than the oneshots. The only ones I've done recently - as in, within the past two months - are "You'll Never Know, Dear" and "Without." I do plan on EVENTUALLY updating my Maximum Ride one, Fractured, and Shades of Blue.

x.x But I'm so busy with school stuff, and I'm also spending time gearing up for NaNoWriMo. I'll make time for fanfictions, though...
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Fanfiction.net??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction.net???   Fanfiction.net??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fanfiction.net???
Page 1 of 1