Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watership Down RP. CANCLED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Watership Down RP. CANCLED Empty
PostSubject: Watership Down RP. CANCLED   Watership Down RP. CANCLED EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:40 pm

Parsnip was nibbling on some grass when she heard the distinct sound of rain drops. "Rain agian...oh well maybe just going inside will make it go away...dought it though...." Parsnip said turning toward her tunnel home in the roots of an apple tree.

Last edited by Skittles taste rainbow on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Watership Down RP. CANCLED Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Watership Down RP   Watership Down RP. CANCLED EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:54 pm

Hawk liked the rain. It was pratically the only time he was happy. He put his head up looking at the gray, gloomy sky letting the rain drops pelt on his face.

Rustle rustle

Hawk came to a stop. That noise.... Hawk sniffed the air, let his ears twitch to see if a predator was nearby. Rabbits, like hawk, were the top of the food chain in this place.

Foot steps

This was it, a predator was nearby. Gotta move. Hawk ran to his little oak tree home and burrowed in. "Thank god" Hawk muttered. He was known not to run from battles. But this time, he had to run away.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Watership Down RP. CANCLED   Watership Down RP. CANCLED EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Parsnip was walking to her home when she noticed a rabbit dart past her. Parsnip decided to follow him sensing that danger was around.
Parsnip poked her head into the tree home. "Hawk was that you?" Parsnip asked.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Watership Down RP   Watership Down RP. CANCLED EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:06 pm

A noise startled him, but it was only Parsnip. Parsnip lived in the tree next door.

"Parsnip, I think you should run." Hawk warned.

Hawk didn't know what the predator was, He didn't have time to look at the enemy. What would a predator be doing in the rain?Weren't they be home taking care of their young? Well, maybe they were taking care their young by hunting. Hawk didn't want Parsnip being eaten alive, right in front of him.

"I suggest going back to your tree home, There's something out there."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Watership Down RP. CANCLED   Watership Down RP. CANCLED EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:09 pm

"Oh it cant be that bi-" Suddenly a fox attacked Parsnip!
Parsnip scratched its face with her hind legs. "HAWK HELP ME OUT HERE!"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Watership Down RP   Watership Down RP. CANCLED EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:14 pm

"Oh crap" Hawk muttered.

He couldn't let the Fox see him. Hawk had to think fast. He quickly looked around his tree home and saw his emergency door. He went through there and soon he was behind the fox. This guy was huge.

The fox was almost gonna bite Parsnip until Hawk climb onto the Fox's back and bit his back which released Parsnip. Now, Hawk was in danger. "Run Parsnip!" Hawk snapped.

Hawk ran also, He took care of the fox. For now...
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Watership Down RP. CANCLED   Watership Down RP. CANCLED EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:04 pm

Parsnip tried to stand up but her hind left leg was badly wounded. "Gah...just a little scra-" Parsnip said then suddenly fell over. "Im ok thanks to you hawk...the warren is in your debt for saving its leader." Parsnip said struggling to her apple tree home.
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

Female Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Yuriko Oki

PostSubject: Re: Watership Down RP. CANCLED   Watership Down RP. CANCLED EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:34 pm

Ginger was out enjoying the day when she heard screams coming from the distance. The rain was letting up and the sun was coming out. Ginger decided to go see what the niose was about. After a while Ginger found herself near Hawk's tree. Ginger hopped around the croner to find that Parsnip and Hawk were sitting outside. Ginger looked at them for a moment and then realizing that Parsnip was hurt.
" Oh my goodness!" Ginger cried out after looking upon Parsnip.
" Parsnip, Hawk, what happened here? Are you okay?"
Thinking about the screams she heard, wondering if Parsnip would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Watership Down RP. CANCLED   Watership Down RP. CANCLED EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:22 pm

Parsnip looked back towards Ginger. "Ah a fox attack..Im a little ingered is all.
Parsnip licked her legs and strethed.
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

PostSubject: Re: Watership Down RP. CANCLED   Watership Down RP. CANCLED EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:40 pm

Ginger was shocked. Ginger started to worry, and Parsnips cuts looked pretty bad. "well my dear friend, do you want me to go fetch you some medicine?" Ginger was wondering why a fox would show up in these parts.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Watership Down RP. CANCLED   Watership Down RP. CANCLED EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:57 pm

Parsnip looked at ginger with eyes full of pain. "No my dear friend...dont go to the trouble...." Parsnip sighed as she limped towards her home.
Pain filled her head making her dizzy
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

PostSubject: Re: Watership Down RP. CANCLED   Watership Down RP. CANCLED EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:30 am

Ginger wasnt about to let a friend in pain just walk away. Ginger thought quietly to herself... If only there was a way to get rid of the fox? Ginger couldn't understand how it was even possible for a fox to enter this part of the wood. Something was defintily wrong. "Parsnip, i will help you. Come to my home, just until you are fully recovered." Ginger could only feel sorry for the pain her friend was in. " we need to find out how exactly this fox got into this area of the woods." Ginger was determined to do anything to restore peace.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Watership Down RP. CANCLED   Watership Down RP. CANCLED EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Parsnip stopped in her tracks and turned around. "Ginger you are a pain to be around somtimes...." Parsnip said towering over Ginger. "You are a little rabbit...trying to mess with a fox...you shouldn't be so naive!" Parsnip said pushing her. Ginger. "You shouldn't think that because we are in the warren that you wont be harmed...as the warren leader I should know." Parsnip said in a soft voice licking Gingers ear. "Now go home and get some rest...just hope the rain clears up soon...." Parsnip mumbled while going back to her home.
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

PostSubject: Re: Watership Down RP. CANCLED   Watership Down RP. CANCLED EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Parsnip was right. How could some little rabbit go up against a fox?! It wasnt rational. Ginger took Parsnips advice and went home. Waiting for the rain to clear up. "So... what will this lead to now?" Ginger was thinking out loud to herself.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Watership Down RP. CANCLED   Watership Down RP. CANCLED EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:38 pm

Parsnip chewed on some lettuce and watched the rain. "How could one of my clan rabbits be so brave and naive...." Parsnip sighed. "Most of them are scared...but this one...there is hope for this ones future." Parsnip muttered.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Watership Down RP. CANCLED   Watership Down RP. CANCLED EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:03 am

Hawk was just enjoying the rain until someone he knew, Ginger. He just listened them talk and talk while he was just eating some wet grass. He liked this rain, although he hated being attacked. The rain started to subside, he liked it when it was all cloudy instead of sunny. It just made things more peaceful. "I'm going to be right back," He announced. He hopped is way through just finding more intresting food instead of grass. Once you ate it for awhile, it starts getting gross. He was just hoping to find like carrots that kids left or some food that would make him satisfied.

Hawk sniffed, and just followed the smell. He could of took an apple from Parsnip's apple tree home. Now he thought of that. He groaned and just hopped back. "Nevermind," he said to the two.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Watership Down RP. CANCLED   Watership Down RP. CANCLED EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:30 pm

"Hawk meet me in my home!" Parsnip snapped as she limped back into her home. She licked her wounds and sniffed the air. "I dont know...that fox...makes me think..." She muttered to herself and chewed on some rotten carrots. She looked at the clouding sky and had her mind set to doing somthing dangerouse that she hoped Hawk would talk her out of. "I think its right..." She muttered again.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Watership Down RP. CANCLED   Watership Down RP. CANCLED EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:46 pm

Hawk stood there trying to catch a noise, nothing. Until Parsnip snapped a him to meet her at her house. Maybe soon he can snag a nice juicy apple from her tree. But she had to talk about him about something. He hopped to her apple tree home and heard her mutter about something.

"Got something on your mind?"

He asked curiously, while watching her eating those disgusting rotten carrots. He tried not to make a face of disgust. He hated rotten things and hated being sick. Bleh.

It was pretty boring living around this forest. Always experience predators, trying to find food when you're on top of the food chain, and trying to be safe. God, he wanted to be somewhere safe.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Watership Down RP. CANCLED   Watership Down RP. CANCLED EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Parsnip swallowed the carrot and started to talk "Do you agrre with my thoughts?" Parsnip said slowly. "I think we should leave this forest...the whole warren!" Parsnip said softly. nugging hawk. "And you are to be my...head warren gaurd." Parsnip sighed.

(I forgot what it was called)
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

PostSubject: Re: Watership Down RP. CANCLED   Watership Down RP. CANCLED EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:49 am

Outside the rain looked as if it would clear up . Ginger couldn't help but feel that there was something going on in the forest. Maybe Parsnip knew something more. Only, Parsnip was leader and the rules must be followed . Ginger only hoped that Parsnip wasn't mad .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watership Down RP. CANCLED   Watership Down RP. CANCLED Empty

Back to top Go down

Watership Down RP. CANCLED
Page 1 of 1