Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AHH family and firend problems! Help!

Go down 
+4
Kritten
Eternal Silence
Wess
DrakBlueSoul22
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

Female Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Yuriko Oki

AHH family and firend problems! Help! Empty
PostSubject: AHH family and firend problems! Help!   AHH family and firend problems! Help! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:48 pm

Has anyone had a situation where they have had to make a huge life changing decision including friends and family? Well here i need some adive if you guys don't mind.
Heres whats going on, i could really use your help.

My mom and dad are getting a divorce. Althroughout my life my parents have always fought. Nothing was ever done right and things were very hard. When i was little my dad was never around, always out drinking and other stuff. My6 mom spent her time with hre friends and not getting a job to support us. Well my mom raised us on what help my grandparents could give. All their lives, my mom and dad have always looked upon my family for support. Now it's come down to where my mom drug me and my younger brothers to a different state, my dad went to another woman, my mom lost custody of us, my grandparents have us, were in foster care (DFS), my dad, mom and grandparents are fighting for custody. I was hospitalized for depression and now DFS is threating to take us away, split us up and such if someone doesn't get full custody.
I dont' know where to go. They siad i have to choose.
Should i go back to ohio, wher i had me wonderful life of good friends and my first boyfriend. I had everything back then. Even my best friend. then it was lost when my mom brought us here.
Or here with either my mom or grandparents. Ive not even lived here for a year.
I do have some amazing friends here too.. but i dont know what o do.
So please help me.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : AHH family and firend problems! Help! Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: AHH family and firend problems! Help!   AHH family and firend problems! Help! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Well this is a matter of who you love most. It sounds like your grandparents love you the most to me.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : AHH family and firend problems! Help! Esaward

PostSubject: Re: AHH family and firend problems! Help!   AHH family and firend problems! Help! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Wow, what a horrible situation. :/ I'm sorry. I really, truly am. I wish I could tell you with confidence what you should do, but I can't. Go with your heart. It's the only thing you should listen to.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : AHH family and firend problems! Help! Badge

PostSubject: Re: AHH family and firend problems! Help!   AHH family and firend problems! Help! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Like ES says, we have no right to influence your descision, but ask yourself these questions:

1. Who cares about my interests the most?
2. Who will always be there for me?
3. Who will always make shure I learn the valuable life lessons?
4. Who can I count on?
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : AHH family and firend problems! Help! Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: AHH family and firend problems! Help!   AHH family and firend problems! Help! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Just like the others have been saying. (And this is coming from a child of a divorced family.)

In the end, it's your decision alone and you have to ask yourself what Kitty posted, or something similar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : AHH family and firend problems! Help! Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: AHH family and firend problems! Help!   AHH family and firend problems! Help! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:17 pm

My parents are most likely going to get a divorce. (Exporte taken out atm)

So, go with the one who you love most. My dad wants custody of me, but, I don't want to go with him. (Many reasons I'm ready to testify for. >:O) So, I've talked my mom into trying to get full custody of me.

Either way, it's your choice, but from the way it sounds, my opinion above is what I'd go with, but that's your decision.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : AHH family and firend problems! Help! Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: AHH family and firend problems! Help!   AHH family and firend problems! Help! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:04 am

oh my gosh i'm so sorry for what is happening to you D8

Like Kitty, Es, Ballad, and Wess said. Who do you love most?, who took care of of you the most?, Who will support you?, Who will teach you life lessons?, Who do you think loves you the most?

I know it's confusing, But seriously i think your grandparents care about you the most.

And about the friend part, you can always make new friends 8D

Last edited by 35bell on Wed May 19, 2010 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot Es xD)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : AHH family and firend problems! Help! Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: AHH family and firend problems! Help!   AHH family and firend problems! Help! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:01 am

that's terrible!i'm feel sorry for you..
but like the other members have already said just pick who knew is the one loves you the most..
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

PostSubject: Re: AHH family and firend problems! Help!   AHH family and firend problems! Help! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:12 pm

Thank you all. I truly am grateful for your help. This is very hard for me, so thank you for understanding. It's Just that, they all love me and it's really hard to think it all through. I deeply want to return to ohio and be with my dad. My wants want me to be with her, she doesnt think my dad deserves me. I know the truth though. Hes not at all a bad man. Stubburn but who's not?
I just wish they could listen to me the way you all have.
My heart has been telling me to go back home, that it's time to go back. Yet my heart also tells me not to leave quite yet. I think about destiny and im trying to create my own path. . but. . i dont want to lose anymore than i already have.
It's like this:
Grandparents: If i go back to my dad they'll cut me off, move to west vargina, change thier phone, wont visit me until im 20. ( They hate my dad)
Mom: If i stay then i have to be basically the mom around the house, chores and i have to get a job since she doest have one. I dont want to raise my yonger brothers anymore.
Dad: If i stay then i'll never see him, never return until im 20 and i'll have to deal with not seeing my older brother.
DFS: Bottom line, i get put into a foster home away from everyone, in a new place. period. No contact with family/friends until they say so.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : AHH family and firend problems! Help! Esaward

PostSubject: Re: AHH family and firend problems! Help!   AHH family and firend problems! Help! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:32 pm

What a tough situation. :/ To ask "who loves you most?" is kind of a hard question, because all of your family seems to love you. "Who matters most to you?" is another hard one to answer.

The thing you have to remember is that you're the important one here. Don't let the wants of your family members make you decide to do something that isn't right for you.

Are there any other options, at all? An aunt/uncle, your other set of grandparents?

I do have to say, though, that, from my knowledge, in a good deal of custody cases that's battling for full custody, if the mother isn't completely messed up (drugs, police record, etc.) she very often wins custody. There are all kinds of exceptions, but the law tends to side with the mother. Especially if your grandparents/mother/family etc. testifies against your dad.

They have to take into consideration what you want, though. I don't know your situation, and I don't know what you're going through. I can certainly empathize, though, and I know that if you don't follow your heart, you'll regret it later. Life decisions like this can't be decided in a day, or via the Internet with a bunch of virtual strangers. Only you can decide what's right.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

PostSubject: Re: AHH family and firend problems! Help!   AHH family and firend problems! Help! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:06 pm

yes, that is very true ES.
Although i dont think my mom will win since she tried to commit suicide in front of me and my yonger brothers..
I have no other options.. except emancipation. But im only 16 and im not really ready for the world quite yet.
I am trying to follow my heart, yet at the same time, do what's right.
But i really dont know what that is exactly.. DFS has made my life a complete mess.
Back to top Go down
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

PostSubject: Re: AHH family and firend problems! Help!   AHH family and firend problems! Help! EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:29 pm

thank you all for the advice and support! everything is working out alright!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : AHH family and firend problems! Help! Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: AHH family and firend problems! Help!   AHH family and firend problems! Help! EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:51 pm

that's great to know, sweetie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AHH family and firend problems! Help!   AHH family and firend problems! Help! Empty

Back to top Go down

AHH family and firend problems! Help!
Page 1 of 1