Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Okay, so, I might be lost." (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gio
Gio

Male Number of posts : 39
Roleplay Name : Ryan

"Okay, so, I might be lost." (Open) Empty
PostSubject: "Okay, so, I might be lost." (Open)   "Okay, so, I might be lost." (Open) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Ryan plopped down on the ground. His clothes were uncomfortable, and they were ridiculously inappropriate for the season - long sleeves, long pants. The only thing that was made for summer was the pair of sunglasses laying crookedly on his nose.

Rolling his eyes, Ryan yanked off the shirt. It was summer; he could get away with it, couldn't he? Even though this was a house, an actual home of someone - big and gaudy though it was - and not the beach. He didn't particularly care. He had been directionally challenged since he was young, and had gotten lost.

"Why am I dressed like this in the first place?" he grumbled, reaching down to roll up the legs of his pants. He had been en route to some event, feeling stuffy and weird in his getup that didn't suit his personality in the least.

Ryan sprawled out on the grass and stared up at the sky. "That charity thing can go on without me," he decided. "I'm gonna hang here for a while."
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

"Okay, so, I might be lost." (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Okay, so, I might be lost." (Open)   "Okay, so, I might be lost." (Open) EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:12 pm

Molly was walking along hoping to find some flowers along the way to give to romana when she saw an unfamiliar face on the ground. Mollys white string straped dress swayed in the wind as Molly walked over to him. "Hello you!" Molly said putting her face right above his. "I dont think Ive seen you befor?" Molly said as her cat Kitcat rubbed against him.
Back to top Go down

"Okay, so, I might be lost." (Open)
Page 1 of 1