Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Timid Girl... Black Heart Event- Adamaris and Joshua

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Timid Girl... Black Heart Event- Adamaris and Joshua Nextmotm

Timid Girl... Black Heart Event- Adamaris and Joshua Empty
PostSubject: Timid Girl... Black Heart Event- Adamaris and Joshua   Timid Girl... Black Heart Event- Adamaris and Joshua EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:42 pm

Adamaris was slowly walking through the jungle; a terrified look on her face; mixed with some interest. She needed a job; and she needed some place to live other than the Inn, so exploring all these islands and mountains sounded like a good idea. However, Adamaris needed time to think today. Silence might be golden; however, a new friend would be too. Adamaris has a basket in her hand; her eyes flashing with delight as she saw flowers. She bent down to pick a few of the Bluebells and Moondrops. Placing them in her basket; she hears a ruffling noise. Whipping around; she stands up and puts her hand on the sword sheathed around her back nervously. Pulling it out a little ways so the possible predator could see it; she asks timidly, "W-whose... T-there?" Adamaris nearly whispered; slightly glad she had brought her sword; but slightly not; maybe she would not of been attacked if she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Lazuli
Lazuli

Female Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Timid Girl... Black Heart Event- Adamaris and Joshua   Timid Girl... Black Heart Event- Adamaris and Joshua EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:51 pm

"Such a beautiful day!" The auburn called out, stretching his arms out into the arm of the jungle. It wasn't too hot in there, which was amazing to the male. It felt just perfect to him and there was a bit of a plus--there was a possibility that no one else was around and that meant that Joshua could try painting something of the jungle but jumped back when he heard a noise, being startled. He stepped forward cautiously, causing a twig to snap and he flinched. There was another sound, a female voice perhaps? His brow seemed to perk up in some sort of interest, "I am!" He called out, "And who are you?" He walked forward a little more through a few bushes to find a woman before himself, not noticing the sword attached to her person.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Timid Girl... Black Heart Event- Adamaris and Joshua   Timid Girl... Black Heart Event- Adamaris and Joshua EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:07 am

Adamaris dropped her sword back into it's sheathe and lowered her arm. "Oh..." She says, blushing slightly. "I'm Ada-Adamaris," she stammers, her breathing shallow from fright. "I thought you might be some beast... Can't be do careful..." Adamaris breathes. Okay, it's just a guy, it's just a guy, calm down, he won't hurt you, it's not armed... Taking off her sheathe, she drops it. "I-I d-don't mean a-any harm," she stammers again; her chocolate brown eyes wide with fright, and her waist length hair billowing in the sudden breeze. "I-I'm sorry f-for be-being s-so jumpy," she studders again, wishing she wasn't so afraid of new people.
Back to top Go down
Lazuli
Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Timid Girl... Black Heart Event- Adamaris and Joshua   Timid Girl... Black Heart Event- Adamaris and Joshua EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:13 am

Joshua quietly glanced over the girl--she was cute, but a bit jumpy. "My name is Joshua. But everyone calls me Josh." He introduced himself, making a quick little bow before straightening up again. He chuckled, stepping forward, "I'm sure a pretty lady like you wouldn't mean any harm, only a little fire with that weapon on your delicate frame." He spoke--what a sly speaker. He motioned it off, "Don't worry, Ms. Adamaris, it's okay to be shy."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Timid Girl... Black Heart Event- Adamaris and Joshua   Timid Girl... Black Heart Event- Adamaris and Joshua EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:19 am

Adamaris breathed. "Oh uhm..." she began, still quite timid. "N-Nice to meet you, Josh," she begins, her trust opening a bit. She was quite easy to talk to once her friendship had been one, and this one seemed to be winning her over easily. "I-I was just here to pick some f-flowers," she began, looking at the basket behind; her arms bolted close to her figure. "I really don't have anywhere to go and little money, so the Inn Keeper has me doing work to pay for rent," she spoke, her voice coming about more with this one.
Back to top Go down
Lazuli
Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Timid Girl... Black Heart Event- Adamaris and Joshua   Timid Girl... Black Heart Event- Adamaris and Joshua EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:48 am

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Adamaris." Josh grinned, carefully taking her hand into his own, bringing her hand up to his lips, placing a chaste kiss upon her smooth skin, "And may I say that your name is very beautiful. It suits you." He spoke like a gentleman. "I love painting them." He smiled, motioning towards the flowers. He tilted his head to the side slightly, "No where to go? You must be like me! A wanderer, a traveler." He chuckled, "Ah, you live in the Inn." He nodded, understanding now. "That must be nice." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Timid Girl... Black Heart Event- Adamaris and Joshua   Timid Girl... Black Heart Event- Adamaris and Joshua EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Adamaris blushed slightly. "Well, living in the Inn isn't all that great. More work than it's worth," she sighs dreamily. "Oh you like painting?" Adamaris blushes again. "Why not paint me?" Adamaris smiles slightly; and blushes once more; her pale cheeks turning a pale, rosy pink. Pulling her layered bangs from her eyes, the chocolate brown orbs could be seen, wide in their sockets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timid Girl... Black Heart Event- Adamaris and Joshua   Timid Girl... Black Heart Event- Adamaris and Joshua Empty

Back to top Go down

Timid Girl... Black Heart Event- Adamaris and Joshua
Page 1 of 1