Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is going to be fun!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : This is going to be fun! Bellnov

This is going to be fun! Empty
PostSubject: This is going to be fun!   This is going to be fun! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:31 am

ok so tomorrow i haave to go to this "feeling doctor" and i seriosuly do not know why. So I have to go there and they're going to ask about these question s on these topics

-How do you feel about you first dad?
-How do you feel about moving?

For the dad one, I have to say things right in front of his face. And this is what i'm going to say,

"Well i think he barely loves me anymore cause he's only been with me for 5 years and my step dad (who I love more~) has been with me for 6-7 years. The thing is, I don't love you, i don't like you, i don't want to visit you when I move, i don't want to be with you for a second. i don't trust you."

My mom was very happy when I got the idea to say that o_o

and for da moving one

"i have mixed feelings, i don't want to move because i love california, I was born here, and I has best friends here. but i am excited to move because, We get a bigger house (yay), and i get to see more family."

Im kinda excited for tomorrow actually. Wish me luck~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : This is going to be fun! Esaward

PostSubject: Re: This is going to be fun!   This is going to be fun! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:36 am

Good luck, Genna. So much deep stuff going on around here. :/ Be strong!
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : This is going to be fun! Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: This is going to be fun!   This is going to be fun! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:50 am

Hm, it's not really a good thing when one parents has your influence over another :/ What you say about your dad might be how you feel, but you probably shouldn't say it with such cold blood. Just tell him how you really feel without all the harted mixed in, becuase let me tell you, it's only going to make matters worse. And it's so easy to do/say things you'll regret later in life, weather you think that will happen or not. My parents are divorced and I have a step dad who loves me, but I love my meternal father, too.

I'm not sure what kind of realtionship you have with your dad, and in truth, I really don't want to know. But just remember you do not know what's going inside your father's mind. What you say could seriously hurt him, and that's not a "good" thing. No matter what kind of situation this is, all i'm asking is that you respect your father while doing this In truth, it's best just to pray for him so he'll get better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is going to be fun!   This is going to be fun! Empty

Back to top Go down

This is going to be fun!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: General-
Jump to: