Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's a little strange. {Reserved - Graham and Savannah}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : It's a little strange. {Reserved - Graham and Savannah} Esaward

It's a little strange. {Reserved - Graham and Savannah} Empty
PostSubject: It's a little strange. {Reserved - Graham and Savannah}   It's a little strange. {Reserved - Graham and Savannah} EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:17 pm

He frowned at the sky and kicked a pebble down the dirt path. Over his shoulder, a worn jacket, thoughtlessly shrugged on in the morning when Graham was still half-asleep and not thinking about the weather, was slung. He walked along, trying to familiarize himself with the strange new town.

Mineral Town. Sounded better for gems and stones than farming. But maybe it meant the soil really was as good as everyone said. Maybe here, he would find the fortune that had evaded not only him, but his entire family for centuries. Maybe.

He shook his head at the mere thought of the word. "Maybe" was a placeholder. You stuck it in conversation when you weren't sure of your dreams or your willpower. It was weak.

And Graham was determined not to be weak.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : It's a little strange. {Reserved - Graham and Savannah} Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: It's a little strange. {Reserved - Graham and Savannah}   It's a little strange. {Reserved - Graham and Savannah} EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:46 pm

When was the last time Savannah had been in Mineral Town? She lightly scratched at her cheek in a moment of thought then shrugged the thought off--obviously not in a long time since she really couldn't remember. She may as well enjoy it though; she loved to travel, almost as much as she loved music and creating it. A quietly wandered the area with a soft hum in her throat.

Her mind was beginning to become raptured with thoughts as she continued to think about music and what new sounds could possibly be created, so much that she didn't notice she was walking straight for a tree. Before she could snap out of her thoughts--bam! Right into the tree. "Ow!" She whispered harshly, backing away from the tree, holding her nasal area on her face. "Good job, Sav." She groaned to herself before glancing area the area.

There was a new guy. Great! She just made herself look like a fool! And in front of a new person too. She chuckled nervously, "Oh, hello." She greeted the new person, trying not to make an even bigger fool of herself already. "Are you new here?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: It's a little strange. {Reserved - Graham and Savannah}   It's a little strange. {Reserved - Graham and Savannah} EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:08 pm

Graham smiled - though it was almost a smirk. "There's a tree there," he said, laughing softly to himself. The girl in front of him had red hair, almost as red as her nose after running into that tree. "I suppose there are more boring ways to meet," he said. "I'm Graham. New, obviously." He smiled again. Even after an embarrassing scene like that, the girl seemed to recover as graciously as possible.

He realized that he was referring to her as "the girl" and, could she read his thoughts, she would likely think it rather rude. "And your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: It's a little strange. {Reserved - Graham and Savannah}   It's a little strange. {Reserved - Graham and Savannah} EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:22 pm

She noticed his smirk, she rolled her eyes. "Thanks for the warning." Savannah simple answered, lightly rubbing her nose, trying to subdue some of the pain, "But I'd like to make a good first impression, but I suppose I enjoy making a good entrance." She spoke, a bit embarrassed, of course. She stopped rubbing her nose, "Nice to meet you Graham." She spoke, "My name is Savannah." She smiled.

"I'm sorry about you having to witness that, I wasn't paying attention, obviously."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: It's a little strange. {Reserved - Graham and Savannah}   It's a little strange. {Reserved - Graham and Savannah} EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:33 am

Graham chuckled. "Obviously." He caught himself somewhere between a smirk and a smile and, not sure which one he actually wanted to go with, decided to wipe both off of his face completely.

Nearby there was a bench, wooden with metal arms welded on. It looked handmade, probably by a local blacksmith who had been commissioned specifically for the job. Graham took the lull in conversation - common with him - to swing himself up, sitting on the metal arm. He looked at Savannah. "Need some ice or something?" Not that he had any, of course.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: It's a little strange. {Reserved - Graham and Savannah}   It's a little strange. {Reserved - Graham and Savannah} EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:38 am

Savannah let out a dry chuckle, though it sounded more like an unamused 'hmph' of a sound. Resisting the urge to roll her eyes at this new person. He sat down on the arm of the beach as Savannah shifted her weight upon her other leg, crossing her arms over her chest, "Unless you're going to pull out of your back pocket then no thanks. I'll have to pass on that offer." She responded to him.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: It's a little strange. {Reserved - Graham and Savannah}   It's a little strange. {Reserved - Graham and Savannah} EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:47 pm

"Well, that would be mighty uncomfortable," he retorted. "And in this heat, unless you go straight to a freezer, any ice isn't going to do you good. It'd melt too quickly." He looked at the sky. Hot though it was, it was cooling down. Which wasn't saying much - going from "scorching" to "hot" didn't make him sweat any less - but it did mean that fall was coming. And fall was infinitely more tolerable than summer. He watched the girl shift her weight, and added, "I'm pretty sure they added the benches here for a reason. Unless it's just for decoration, in which case, I might just be desecrating a masterpiece with my presence." He stood up to make his point.

That was the thing with Graham. Either he said nothing (or almost nothing), or he was cynical.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: It's a little strange. {Reserved - Graham and Savannah}   It's a little strange. {Reserved - Graham and Savannah} EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:13 pm

"Hmph, agreed." She spoke, "At least the summer is cooling down to fall soon." She glanced around, before putting her eyes back on the guy who stood back up after making some sort of comment on the beach. She couldn't help but let her eyes roll, "You can sit, it's fine." She told him, moving past him, to sit on the actual bench and not on the arm like he had before. "I'd hate to disturb you, but you can sit back down unless I am invading your presence."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a little strange. {Reserved - Graham and Savannah}   It's a little strange. {Reserved - Graham and Savannah} Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a little strange. {Reserved - Graham and Savannah}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Mineral Town-
Jump to: