Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So-Jun is sick.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : So-Jun is sick. - Page 2 Badge

So-Jun is sick. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:33 am

That was strange. So-Jun had gotten better, so fast. Within almost a moment's notice his condition changed. Maybe all he need was some air or something? Must have been couped up in his house for too long. She decided to shrug off this issue though and just be happy that her friend was better. "Good," she said happy. "I'll be happy to see you at work and maybe the tropical island."

"Suppose it's nice," Kitty commented drawing a stick figure in the sand and kicking off her tenis shoes and socks and dumping out small grains of sand that happened to wander in them when she was walking. The sounds of the waves was soothing, but to her it didn't compare to the soft pounding of the Caramel Falls.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:40 am

So-Jun looked at the stick figure that Kitty was drawing. He draw a house near it. A triangle for the roof and box for the structure. "Expect me to be there." He said laughing. He was laughing at his drawing. He's not good at drawing, he sucks.

"Ha, I just needed the air here, perhaps." He said. He looked at the grains of sand being taken by the wind from Kitty's shoes. She really got a lot. "What brought you here?" He asked, remembering that Kitty just appeared out of nowhere a while ago.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : So-Jun is sick. - Page 2 Badge

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:49 am

Their drawings looked pretty funny together, since they both couldn't draw that well. One of the legs on her person looked longer than the other and the bottom of So-Jun's building seemed extremely slanted. "I'll count on it," she said now drawing a giant sun with a smiley face on it.

"Lunch break," Kitty said realizing that she couldn't be here for that much longer. "Ah, I forgot that I need to go back to work," she said looking at a watch on her wrist. "Shoot, I need to go know," she exclaimed slipping her socks and shoes back on.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:03 am

So-Jun laughed at their drawing. Especially at the stick drawing Kitty drew. "Sure." He said, now drawing a cloud beside Kitty's sun.Trying to make it look fluffy as possible, it looked like a pillow instead.
When kitty said that she can't stay anymore longer, So-Jun remembered something. "Jeez, I need to go too." He said, standing up. slapping his shirt to take away the sand grains that clung to his shirt while they were sitting. "Come on, let's go." He said. Lending Kitty his hand.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So-Jun is sick.   So-Jun is sick. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So-Jun is sick.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2