Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.) Nextmotm

A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.) Empty
PostSubject: A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.)   A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:28 am

Wess walks in, tired from his farm. He was here to get what he had always wanted to buy from here: That calf, which was now an adult cow, that he had healed; when his main job was here. He walks straight up to Genna. "Remember Besty, that calf, which is now a cow, that I healed before? I'd like to buy her, along with 99 pounds(?) of fodder," Wess dug out his wallet, ready for the big dent to be made in it. "Difficult starting up a farm, y'know?" Wess asks; looking at his best friend.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.) Bellnov

A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.)   A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:35 am

"Oh what a lovely day at work." Genna muttered. not really a great day actually. It's been hard work at Pet world recently. She was lucky to have workers here. She couldn't handle this herself. Until Wess walked in and asked her something about the cow that he healed long ago.

"Betsy? Sure thing~And I will get that fodder also." Genna said almost on her way to where Betsy was, along with the fodder. She decided to get the Fodder first which would be easier. The cow was going to be hard but Betsy would be okay. She got to where Betsy was and smiled at her. "Hey girl, Time to wake up~" Genna said quietly to Betsy. She woke up tiredly. She whispered quietly to stay there and run along to Wess.

"Betsy's ready at the pen. Do need any help for Betsy to get to your farm?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Awards : A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.) Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.)   A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:39 am

Wess picked up the fodder put it on a little cart outside. He took Betsy's leash, who rubbed against arm affectionately. He opened his mouth to say no, but decided he'd like to be in Genna's company. "Yeah, I'd like that, how much again?" Wess asks, patting Betsy's head; as she let out a moo. "Funny how human's and animals get so attached," Wess says, trying to make conversation while he waited for Genna to do the addition.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Awards : A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.) Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.)   A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:46 am

((I had to look at the main thread to see how much the cow costed xD I don't remember things D8))

"The total cost is 299G. But you can hand me the money when we get to your farm." Genna suggested. She didn't want to rush him plus he might have to run to the bank and get his money to pay, not knowing how much was in his wallet. "True, You're pretty much better with animals then I am~" Genna smiled. It was great to have a good friend who was good with animals and also to be a worker at her shop, she was lucky.

"Well lets head out and go to your farm!" She said looking at Wess who was admiring his new Cow.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.)   A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:55 am

Wess pulled out the money and felt what was left inside of it. "You might want to take this now before I forget," Wess laughs; heading towards the boat; he deposits it in Genna's hand. Pulling the cart and Betsy, he gets on the now crowded boat, as the trio zip off towards Forget-Me-Not-Valley, to put Betsy in her new barn. Soon they arrive, much to Wess' enjoyment. Pretty wild-flowers popped up everywhere; and Wess' newly plowed fields were bare for now. He pulled Betsy and her food inside the barn. He tossed a pound in the feeding trough, and petted his new cow's head, and put unhooked her from the lead. "Such a good cow.... Expect me to get a sheep from you and then build up a huge animal farm!" Wess says, laughing, he noted how he needed to buy a silo. He led the cart to the corner, and boxed it in. He turned to Genna, smiling.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.)   A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:02 am

Genna took he money Wess gave to her. "True, I'm sometimes forgetful" She laughed also. They son headed to the boat heading to Forget-me-not Valley. She had expeirences from a farm but she failed. So she never owned a farm again. She followed Wess while helping Betsy the cow stay with them and now run away.

Soon they got to the farm, "Anytime, You can always buy animals! You'll be successful to" Genna smiled back. She looked around and it was time for her to leave "Well, I should get going and continue working, Hours are not done yet. I also expect you to take good care of Betsy!" Genna reminded him. She waved goodbye at her good friend.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.)   A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:08 am

"I will!" Wess called, laughing, he waved back. Recalling something, he ran up to Genna. "You should put Milkers and Clippers in stock, as well. Be a great help to me," Wess laughs, before returning to his farm. There was a few wild weeds growing around; and Wess had to plow the fields and cut the grass again. A hassle, this was, but it was a fun hassle. He hoped Genna would be okay on her trip back to work; he'd almost offer to go back with her.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.)   A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:11 am

"I'll order those! See ya later!" Genna shouted back. That's right she needed to get Milkers and clippers. She took a nice walk back to the boat to get her way back to the store. What a nice friend she had and a cow in pretty good shape. They were bound to be good friends also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.)   A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Heartfelt and Utter Reunion (Reserved, used for getting to a Green Heart with Genna, and for me to get a cow.)
Page 1 of 1