Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Early Morning [Wess and Genna]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Early Morning [Wess and Genna] Bellnov

Early Morning [Wess and Genna] Empty
PostSubject: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:41 pm

Last thing she heard before going to sleep was the voice that she heard. She was scared now, who was haunting her? Genna's eyes opened quickly, It was 6 am and she was hungry. She forgot that she stayed at Wess's house, Maybe she could help him with farm work? Also it was a day off from work so it was a perfect day to help her friend. She got up and looked at Wess. What a deep sleeper.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Early Morning [Wess and Genna] Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:46 pm

Wess stayed in bed for a while; only waking up when he rolled over and fell on the floor. "Owww..." he says; rubbing his head. He looks around; he was filthy from the farm- He had slept in his bed. Nasty nasty nasty. He remembered Genna was here. "Hi, Genna," he says, recalling everything that needed to be done. "I'm gonna go take a quick bath, I'll be right out," he says. Wess grabbed a clean pair of clothes and disappeared into the bathroom. He reemerged, looking normal and quite spiffy. "What do you wanna do today?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:51 pm

Hearing a Thud on the ground Genna jumped. "You okay?" She asked. It seemed minor but he was alright. She would always get so worried when he got hurt, What was going on with her?

"Oh sure, i'll just make myself breakfast then?" Genna asked probably getting a yes from him. He did look dirty from work the day before, But you can see dirt marks on his sheets. She tried not making a disgusted face.

"Um I can help with Betsy if you want" She suggested looking at Wess smiling. It seemed the voice was gone, the that voice...It sounded so famliar.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm

"That'd be great," Wess says, smiling at Genna. He quickly grabbed the covers and ripped them off, replacing the sheets and cover with clean ones from a box. He disappeared into the bathroom with the dirty covers and appeared moments later, something filling with water could be heard. "Alright, let's go on out," Wess says smiling, coming to a stop at a giant, blue barn. Wess pushed the door open and stepped in.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:04 am

Genna headed out the door as soon as Wess did and headed to the barn where Betsy was. "I don't have farm experience, is it alright if I pet Betsy and you milk her?" Genna asked. Petting was easy for her, just petting the cow in her favorite places. Mostly the only thing you could do here was take care of Betsy. She smiled at her friend and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:36 am

Wess smiles slightly. "Don't have one of those fancy contraptions to milk her with," he says in a very country-like accent. He pats Betsy's head. "We can take her out to the pasture," Wess suggests rubbing Betsy's head to talk her into following him. Wess makes his way to his fields, and let's Betsy walk around leisurely, eating the wild grass. "She's taken care of for now, I don't really have much else to do, takes a day or so for the evil little weeds to make their way into my plowed fields,"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:40 am

"Oh, ok let's trake her out to the pasture" Genna said. They got out of the barn and she noticed how much weeds there were. She began to pull one and successfully got one. She smiled but picking up atleast one weed was hard work. So she just let Betsy eat some. "Now I can see why you don't pick up your weeds, you just let Betsy eat them?" Genna asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:49 am

"Betsy eats most of them, but I make sure everything is nice, even and gone," Wess says, patting Betsy on the back as she runs across the field energetically. "So... What now?" Wess asks; scratching his head; he was still tired; so he took a few deep breaths. "6 o'clock is waaaay to early for me," Wess laughs; plopping down on the ground, he looks at the sun rising up into the sky, it wasn't going fast enough; so he lays down.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:54 am

"Well is there anything else that we need to do on the farm?" Genna asked before he thought of something else. Now she was getting serious about the farm work here. Plus, she didn't want Betsy to stay out too long. Sheesh everytime there's a spec of worry in her. She couldn't control it.

"Well maybe after were done, we could go to walk around Forget me not" Genna suggested. Some exercise would be good, and some breakfast. That would be great.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:50 am

"Yeah, here, Betsy needs some time outside, let me get Dixie," Wess lets out a loud whistle as a golden retriever comes running; Wess gives it orders. "Alright, let's go," he says, smiling. Wess starts towards the road that lead towards his farm, ready to make a detour. "Where do you wanna go?" he asks; trotting past little kids running around, and adults hurrying about their day to work, whether it be on a farm or an office call.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:55 am

When Wess made a whistle Genna jumped. "That was loud" Genna complained. Soon a golden Retriver came running to his owner. Smart dog. Soon they made their way down the path leading to town. "Breakfast will be great, I'm starving" Genna said looking down at her stomach. She was alos kinda hungry at 3 am also but she ignored it. She laughed when she heard her stomach rumble.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:34 pm

"Where do you want to go; for food I mean," Wess says. "We can go to the Inn; Ruby cook up all sorts of stuff- Or we can travel to Mineral Town; it's only a short distance," He looks at Genna; smiling as he just walked; past the Villa, down to the main housing, around Gustafa's wigwam, then around Turtle Pond, eventually up to Vesta's farm, and then he repeated his cycle backwards.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:25 pm

The two just walked and walked and just repeated the cycle again. Although, It was nice excercise. Wess was trying to think where to eat. It was either the Inn here in Forget me not valley or Mineral Town. "Well since the Inn is the closest lets just go to Ruby," Genna answered. She knew Mineral Town was kinda close and just had to walk through the path near Vesta's Farm but she wanted to go to the Inn and just ask Ruby for something.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:33 pm

"Alright," Wess circled around, passing the Vesta's fall crops, he walked downward, waving to the passing townsfolk as he went. He noticed Rock walking out googly eyed, and then he turned and walked into the Inn. He didn't see Ruby, she was probably in the kitchen. Wess looked at Genna. "Should we go get her?" he asks, not knowing if it'd be rude to disturb Ruby, she after all, had to put up with Rock.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:39 pm

Rock seemed rather angry. Until the two got in and Ruby was not in her usual spot. She had to idea to ring the bell, which was loud enough, but he thought that would be a bad idea. "Well lets just knock on the door to the kitchen to be more polite." Genna suggested. They didn't have to go to Ruby's but if she was kinda of upset, they'll go somewhere else in Mineral Town. She knocked on the door to the kitchen an waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:44 pm

Ruby exited about the same time Genna knocked on the door. Wess struck up a minor conversation with the troubled woman and she eventually ended up taking their orders. "I'll take a pancake, with some grape juice," Wess says, he then turned to Genna. "What do you want; it's on me," he says, smiling. He'd been friends with Genna for a while; although he wasn't quite sure what she liked to eat and didn't.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Ruby came out right when Genna knocked on the door. This suprised her. Hmm, She didn't think what she want to eat actually so she might wanted to have the same thing her friend ordered. "Pancakes with um Orange juice please," Genna said. She was hungry like right when someone wakes up and they want to eat something. She never ate Ruby's cooking but she did hear that her food was really good. "Are you sure you want to pay for it? Because I have some money with me." Genna said looking at her friend curiously.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:59 pm

"Nah, I've got enough money," Wess says; taking the food on a tray; he deposits money in Ruby's hand, giving her a little extra for her tip. "Where do you want to sit?" Wess asks, looking at Genna, and then turning to look at the vast assembly of wooden chairs and tables. There were numbers attached to them too, he spied a one, a two, a three, a four, a five, a six, a seven, an eight, a nine, and a ten. There were probably more, he was just too lazy to look.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:03 pm

"Ok then," Genna said as she watched putting money into Ruby's hands and also saw him put a tip in there. There were lots of tables, almost more than ten. She didn't knew the Inn had more than ten tables. Oh well, she was hungry so she wanted to sit. "How about number four?" Genna said. She smiled It was nice spending a day with her friend, well atleast like four hours now. Well still it was nice. She gave herself a seat and looked at her friend motioning him to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Wess followed, sitting down opposite of Genna, he adjusted the weird tablecloth on the circular table after he placed the tray carrying the food down. He handed Genna her food and drink, and then placed her eating utensils beside her, like one would do to a child. Moving his own food about, he adjusted it, like that of someone who was eating formally. Picking up his fork, he sliced his pancakes into even square pieces, well as even as he could them, before he poured syrup on them and dug in, content with the taste.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:11 pm

Soon their food came and she was starving. She took her napkin and placed it on her lap, not wanting to eat like a pig, and began to cut her food with her knife and eat, "This is good! No wonder people keep saying Ruby' food is so yummy," Genna said after swallowing her food. They had a sweet taste, not some boring taste you eat all the time. She did like pancakes at first but she never tried ruby's which was really good.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:18 pm

Wess finished chewing his pancake which he had absolutely drowned with syrup, then he swallowed it down and took a sip of Ruby's grape juice. "Ruby's food makes everyone happy," Wess says happily, going back to his routine. Cut. Pick up. Mouth. Chew. Swallow. Cut. Pick up. Mouth. Swallow. After a few bites, he takes another sip of his tart grape juice, which had a sweet aftertaste, and wondered how in the name of the Harvest Goddess did she cook so well under stress.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:24 pm

"I'm not a good cook myself, Practically I can only make PB&J and some other drinks," Genna laughed. She had finished her pancake and her Orange juice, Oh if only she could have more but she was full. So in the meantime she took little crumbs of her plate and ate them. She couldn't resist the taste of Ruby's food. After she just folded her napkin and put it on top of her plate. "Shall we get going then?" Genna asked getting ready to get off her chair.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:30 pm

Wess finishing his food up rather quickly, and drank his drink rather fast. He places his napkin over the plate and puts his eating utensils on either side of the food; signaling he was finished. "Yeah, where do you wanna go now?" Wess asks; holding the door for Genna to go out. Once outside, he looked at the sunlight; it was autumn, and kind of cold; but he thought it was still "swimming weather".
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:34 pm

"Thank you," She said to Wess as he opened the door for her. As she got outside she looked at the trees. Bright, warm colors. She smiled and looked at her friend who asked where to go next. She thought, maybe she should get going, but she got an idea. "How about we go to my house for once?" Genna said. All they had to do was to go to the beach and get on a boat. She smiled, her friend had been at her house but not in her house.

((Continue this on Yellow Heart Event?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning [Wess and Genna]   Early Morning [Wess and Genna] Empty

Back to top Go down

Early Morning [Wess and Genna]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next