Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu) Afsangelaward-4

Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu) Empty
PostSubject: Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu)   Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:31 am

Kazumi didn't stay in Inns often. When she visted diffrent towns, she'd normally only stay for a day, then head home. This time, however, she decided to spend the night on sunshine island. Hm, I heard Hiccibus island is a pretty place. Kazu thought staring at her window. She had just gotton back from an eventful day in Sunshine island, and she was completely worn out. The beds are really soft. Kazu's mind jumped to something else. At least I know I'll get a good nights sleep tonight.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu) Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu)   Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:38 am

Isaac was heading to his room after a long day. He needed a job, he really needed one. He'll go on the search tomorrow. When he was about to open the door to the Inn he saw a famaliar face up a few floors. Isaac waved on what he thought was Kazumi. Hopefully it was or else it would be akward at waving at a stranger. "Stranger danger" Isaac thought. He laughed by thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu)   Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:33 pm

Kazu noticed small movement outside her window. She sat up in her bed and smiled at the familiar face. Kazu opened her window and popped her head outside. "Hey there, Issac!" she said waving. It was nice to see a familiar face. "How you doin'? Fancy meeting you here!"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu)   Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:48 pm

Thank goodness it was Kazu. Why was she here staying at Sunshine island? She mentioned about a house she owned earlier, oh well. "Tch, I live here!" Isaac said laughing. The inn was good but he needed a job really badly. Or possibly make a shop of his own. He sighed. He needed to get out of this Inn even though it was in pretty good shape. He only just met Kazumi but she was a good friend to him.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu)   Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:51 pm

"Really?" Kazu asked. "That's awesome, I'm just visitng for the day. I mean, well, you knew that." She laughed. "Um, hold on, I'll be down in a second!" Kazu grabbed her light jacket, slipped on her sandles, and ran out of the door, down the steps, and out of the Inn to where Issac was.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu)   Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:01 pm

"Mhm," Isaac replying to the really. "That's cool,"

She simply said she was going to be outside in a second. Although, he counted 30 seconds. Ah well, he always fell for those things with Dahlia. Isaac didn't feel really tired, just himself. Not too awake, not too tired. Just perfect. His mind was blank, he didn't know what to talk about. "How did you hear about Forget-me-not valley? I found out about Sunshine island by an advertisemnt," He laughed.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu)   Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:13 pm

"Oh, I lived in fore-get-me-not all my life." Kazumi replied. "I was born and raised there by my father's hand." Kazu took Issac's hand in her own. "Would you like to take a walk?" She asked smiling. "It's getting pretty late, but it's a lovely evening."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu)   Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:16 pm

"Oh really?" Isaac said amused. He lived somewhere else, he just moved here and he was also making friends very fast. He nodded by the idea of taking a walk. He could take one, he needed to get sleepy instead of staying up all night. That would be bad, But since he didn't have a job yet he could sleep in. But that would make him think he was a vampire or something.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu)   Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:37 am

"Alright!" Kazu said smiling. "So, how are you liking the Harvest region? Oh, that's what I call the series of islands and towns around here, by the way. Actually, it was my father's name for it. It just kinda stuck." Kazu chuckled. "I really like the country. It's nice and peaceful."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu)   Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:43 am

Harvest region? He didn't get that word until she explained it. "I think it's pretty peaceful and safe. I should have offered my family to move here actually," Isaac said grinning. They almost had everything he needed here. A general store, a bar, a place to live, a medical office, practically everything. He wouldn't mind paying for his sister's appointments. He was low on cash himself. He needed to get himself something that would give him money. Sometimes he wished he was born here. "I should have moved here earlier," Isaac said.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu)   Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:52 am

Kazu nodded. "It is a wonderful place. I hope I do get to meet your family one day, that would be very nice!" Kazu giggled. "Anyway, what do you plan to do now that you moved here? Is there anything specific you wish to be? I'm a farmer, but you knew that already, right?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu)   Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:51 am

"Hopefully you can but they're taking care of my sister right now," Isaac said trying not to say what happened to her. It was all his fault on that day. If he had to go to court for that one day he would say right away he was guilty. His sweet little sister who was once healthy and sweet got caught in a traumatic event and could die any day now. She was too nice to die. Snapping back into reality he looked at Kazumi responding to her question, "Yes I do know you own a farm, but I've been thinking of owning a farm myself also,"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu)   Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:26 pm

"Really? That's great!" Kazumi said happily. Issac seemed to go off into his own little world, he seemed to snap back into realtiy. "You know, you're really fun, Issac, I like you a lot!" It didn't take much for Kauzmi to like anyone, even on the second meeting. "Let's go out and do something fun, please?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu)   Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Isaac seemed to be shocked when when she said she liked him a lot. He just thought of it as a friend liking phase. "You're a good friend too," He answered back. He didn't like like this girl yet, just as a friend. Since he just met her the day before. He didn't understand some people, guess it's just him. "Sure what do you want to do?" He asked curiously. He could do something. He had nothing else to do. It would be awhile till he gets a farm. He didn't mind if it was dark. They could still do something.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu)   Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:39 pm

"I don't come here that often, I'd like to go to the beach; is that ok?" Kazu fiddled with the scarf around her neck. "I mean, I know it's cold, but the beach is still pretty nice during the winter." It had been a while since she had gone to the beach, what with farming and all.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu)   Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:41 pm

It was too cold for the beach in the winter. But he was pretty bundled up for the season. "Sure" He answered. He didn't mind. He didn't have a chance to look at the beach. It must be amazing in the winter. Although it was cold which bothered him but checking out the beach with a friend wasn't too bad.

((Go on to next topic?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu)   Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tierd, that's All(Issac and Kazu)
Page 1 of 1