Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something Has Happened!

Go down 
+3
Eternal Silence
The Mayor
The Harvest Goddess
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Harvest Goddess
The Harvest Goddess
The Harvest Goddess
The Harvest Goddess

Female Number of posts : 2

Something Has Happened! Empty
PostSubject: Something Has Happened!   Something Has Happened! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:06 pm

The Harvest Goddess smiled.

"Here," she murmured. Taking a small vial and filling it to the brim with the water of her own pond, she made the rare exit and drifted over to the edge of the forest. "Yes. Here is good."

With marked accuracy, she poured three drops of her magical water on the ground. The grass in the affected area shrunk back immediately, and the soil caved. The three droplets of water seemed to multiply. They filled the hole in the ground instantly, seizing the warmth from the core of the earth - her earth - and bubbling.

"A Hot Spring is what this town needs," The Harvest Goddess declared to the creatures of the forest. "Now, all they have to do is figure it out for themselves..."
Back to top Go down
The Mayor
The Mayor
The Mayor

Male Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Something Has Happened!   Something Has Happened! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:11 pm

"These gol-darned maps..." The Mayor grumbled, looking at the yellowed piece of paper that had almost literally simply fallen into his lap. He couldn't understand the markings. It almost seemed to be written in a different language!

"Maybe if I turn it upside down..." He did so, still frowning. "Oh." He was now holding the map right-side up, the words magically translating themselves into English. "Well, then."

It was a map, all right. But to what?!

The first six people to reply to this thread will form a team. You will be in charge of decoding the map, figuring out where it leads, and finding the treasure, whatever it may be. The Harvest Goddess may lend a hand if you get stuck along the way; after all, it is her will that you discover what she has so graciously given to you.

One character per member may join this, initially. If there aren't enough people in 24 hours, you may include another of your characters.

Members of the Team
  1. Kazumi
  2. Wess
  3. Molly

Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Something Has Happened! Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Something Has Happened!   Something Has Happened! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Further Explanation:

Six characters meet up with the Mayor, who will give the group the map and tell them to solve it. The six characters figure out the key, where the map leads, and what's to uncover there.

At the moment, the Hot Springs is SEALED by a layer of earth. You can't see it with the naked eye; you'll have to dig! X marks the spot!

If the entire group is absolutely, positively, completely stuck, the Harvest Goddess will give you a hint.

ES's note:
I know this is kind of confusing right now; it'll become more clear as this, and other SHH events, goes on. PM me if you need help understanding.

Last edited by Eternal Silence on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Something Has Happened! Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Something Has Happened!   Something Has Happened! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:39 pm

Kazu wonded around town, humming to herself as she did. The days of traveling around from town to town had made her direction savvy, so she was able to help lost people quite easily. Even if that lost person happend to be the Mayor. "Excuse me." Kazu asked politley tapping him on the shoulder. "Are you alright, Mr. Mayor? You seem kind of....lost." Kazu had seen the man struggling with a map. Should he even need a map? It town wasn't all that large. "That is a map of Fore-get-me-not, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Something Has Happened! Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Something Has Happened!   Something Has Happened! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Wess was out exercising, having fun, he raced around the valley, until he came to a stop; at a giant gaping hole in the ground that emitted heat, at which he saw Kazumi and the Mayor. "Hi, Kazumi, hi Mr. Mayor," Wess says, looking at the hole, and then saw that the Mayor had something in his hands. "What's that?" Wess asks; walking over to stand taller than the short mayor, he noticed it was a map; but he didn't get that good of a look at it. Wess looks thoughtful for a moment, and bursts out saying enthusiastically, "There's a random hole in the ground, and the Mayor is here! What kind of game is it?!"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Something Has Happened!   Something Has Happened! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Molly was walking her cats Kitcat and Dite when she noticed some people standing around. "Hello whats going on?" Molly asked seeing the mayor with a map in his hands and two people looking at it with him. "What ever is going on I can help...Im good with maps!" Molly said smiling picking up Dite.
Back to top Go down
oXMidoriXo
oXMidoriXo

Female Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Something Has Happened!   Something Has Happened! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:03 am

Moving from a city, Midori hadn't had the time to learn the town. She wandered the obvious path and stumbled upon a group of people holding what looked to be a map. She didn't know anyone and was eager to meet knew people, but should she approach? She paused for a moment. She looked in each direction and began to sway back and forth. Her knees trembled and she had butterflies in her stomach. "Do I... What do I..? Um.." She scratched the back of her head. Inside her head, she began to debate, but before she could realize it her legs began moving in their direction. ""H-hello, everyone" She stammered. "Is that.. a map..?" She asked. Knowing she was good at puzzles and such, she hoped she would be of assistance despite her lack of knowledge of the area. Hands in her pockets, she smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Has Happened!   Something Has Happened! Empty

Back to top Go down

Something Has Happened!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Forget Me Not Valley :: Goddess Pond-
Jump to: