Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon Cute (help!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Harvest Moon Cute (help!) Stephxlukenov

Harvest Moon Cute (help!) Empty
PostSubject: Harvest Moon Cute (help!)   Harvest Moon Cute (help!) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:47 pm

Ok, so I'm expirementing with either marrying Skye or Kai... I've got them both at a purple heart (i don't play a lot since my fandom is devoted to Luke) and I've already seen Kai's purple heart event.

To get Skye's purple heart event you have to have it be on a monday and raining right? Well every time Monday comes around its NEVER raining! I don't have action replay, or the money to buy it, so is there some way I can make sure it's a rainy monday?

~Thanks!~
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Harvest Moon Cute (help!) Badge

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Cute (help!)   Harvest Moon Cute (help!) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:18 pm

You know how it tells you the weather every day for on the sprite stations?
Well, there's a little trick I've learned to controll the weather without an action replay.
What you do is simple. Save before you go to bet on saturday and check the weather on sunday to see Monday's forcast. If it isn't what you want just shut of the game and keep trying untill you get the desired weather.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Cute (help!)   Harvest Moon Cute (help!) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:47 am

Wow, I never thought of that! Thanks! I'm gonna go try it out!
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Cute (help!)   Harvest Moon Cute (help!) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:02 pm

Ok, I finally played DS Cute again and I tried to do what you said.

So I bought a TV from Van but whenever I try to turn it on the screen (on the TV) goes fuzzy and where the dialog box should be it just says "..................................................." Is there a certain sprite I need to save to get the Sprite Station to work?
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Harvest Moon Cute (help!) Badge

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Cute (help!)   Harvest Moon Cute (help!) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:08 pm

The sprite station isn't on the tv.
When you look at your rucksack there should be a button with a sprite with green hair of something.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Cute (help!)   Harvest Moon Cute (help!) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Ohhhhhhhh!!!! Haha wow I wasted 8,000 g on a TV for nothing then.. *facepalm*

Thanks! I'm gonna try it!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Harvest Moon Cute (help!) Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Cute (help!)   Harvest Moon Cute (help!) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:46 am

You have to buy an item from Karen's store for seven days to unlock the sprite shopping channel. Since her store's closed two days a week, they don't have to be consecutive.

Monday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Monday Wednesday, for example.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Cute (help!)   Harvest Moon Cute (help!) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Ok I got it all and it worked! Thanks!!!!

I got Skye's purple heart event and then right after that (like a day after) I got his blue heart event! And then, three days after I got Kai's blue heart event... But now Kai is gone for the fall/winter/spring >.<

But one more question: in order to get a house upgrade you must buy a table from the shopping channel right? Ok, so does that mean I have to buy the beauty box and everything else the channel offers me first to unlock the table? Or do I just wait for their products to change?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Harvest Moon Cute (help!) Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Cute (help!)   Harvest Moon Cute (help!) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:03 pm

You have to buy everything in order. If you skip a week, they'll just show the same product over and over again until you buy it.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon Cute (help!)   Harvest Moon Cute (help!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon Cute (help!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: Harvest Moon Help!-
Jump to: