Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freak child? o.o

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Freak child? o.o Bellnov

Freak child? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Freak child? o.o   Freak child? o.o EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:34 pm

So during nutrition at school today my best friend (who's like my sister) comes up to me and said "I feel sick and we had a party in math, Want the rest of my doughnut?". So I said I don't really like doughnuts because they make me barf. So my friend was all freaked out and then she said "I'm gonna start calling you freak child from now on"

xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Freak child? o.o Afsangelaward-4

Freak child? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak child? o.o   Freak child? o.o EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:58 pm

AH YES FRIENDS! Very Happy nothin' like 'em.

We were playing this game in social studies once when we were learning about things that triggered the AR. This game forcused on taxes. Ok, so my friend Elizabeth was chosen to be the queen and me and my friend Hannah were her tax collectors. And there would be a card we would choose and it would say what all the other students were taxed on. (ex. the card would say 'blue jeans" and anyone waring blue jeans would have to stand up and pay however many M&M's the card told them to) So that was fun, but afterwords we got to eat the M&M's. I asked my friend "Can me and Hannah overthrow you?"
and she's like, "Can I finish my M&M's first?" XD

I have a good time with my friends XD The like to pysicaly abuse me, though. D: 'speicaly Liz
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Freak child? o.o Esaward

Freak child? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak child? o.o   Freak child? o.o EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:07 am

I have two settings: Really weird and hyper, or really sarcastic and smart-alack-y. People think I'm weird either way. xD But when I'm hyper, you wouldn't guess my I.Q. is as high as it actually is. ]X

I can be serious when I want to be. I just never want to be. Very Happy I WILL RESIST GROWING UP. I'm going to go and join Peter Pan and the Lost Boys in Never-Never Land. And it'll be even better because I'll be the rebel, the only girl there, 'cept Wendy. But no one cares about her; she's old now.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Freak child? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak child? o.o   Freak child? o.o EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:15 am

haha, my cat is so abnormal XD He keeps trying to sit on a binder on our ceater chest (which is covered with papers) and he keeps slipping downword becuase of the papers XDDD HE HAS THE SWEETEST MUFFIN FACE XDD
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Freak child? o.o Nextmotm

Freak child? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak child? o.o   Freak child? o.o EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:52 am

BWAHAHAHAHA! *flies away with Alyssa*
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Freak child? o.o Badge

Freak child? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak child? o.o   Freak child? o.o EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:40 am

HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE DOUGHNUTS?!?! D:

In ways I'm sort of like ES, now that she mentions it. I can be hyper and careless with my words and actions or I can be serious or sarcastic and harsh. What? The world's a cruel place.

I am a realist though, so I must say Alyssa that's only a dream. Grow up already. ;]
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Freak child? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak child? o.o   Freak child? o.o EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:57 am

12kittycat1214 wrote:
HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE DOUGHNUTS?!?! D:

In ways I'm sort of like ES, now that she mentions it. I can be hyper and careless with my words and actions or I can be serious or sarcastic and harsh. What? The world's a cruel place.

I am a realist though, so I must say Alyssa that's only a dream. Grow up already. ;]

No thanks. I'm happy being me. ^^ And if I'm a goofy, immature person, then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Freak child? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak child? o.o   Freak child? o.o EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:11 am

Suit yourself. xD
I just wanted to let you be aware of the fact Neverland isn't real. xD
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Freak child? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak child? o.o   Freak child? o.o EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:40 am

...D8
Yes it is.

*stubborn*
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Freak child? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak child? o.o   Freak child? o.o EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:41 am

*is a wise owl moneky* It is. I have been there, I have seen it. And Peter is a lot hotter than he is in the movies.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Freak child? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak child? o.o   Freak child? o.o EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:56 pm

It's okay, Kazu. Kitty was just denied an actual childhood. Maybe she didn't believe in Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy, either. SHE KNOWS NOT WHAT SHE SPEAKS.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Freak child? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak child? o.o   Freak child? o.o EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:47 pm

*claps*
Right you are ES.
I only pretended to believe in the tooth fairy so I could still get the money. I knew from the start cause I was a light sleeper when I was little. ;]
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Freak child? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak child? o.o   Freak child? o.o EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:59 pm

There's still hope for you. I could spare a little of my immaturity if you'd like. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Freak child? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak child? o.o   Freak child? o.o EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:10 pm

No thanks. xD
I like my messed up mind the way it is.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Freak child? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak child? o.o   Freak child? o.o EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:09 pm

I pity the fool who had a deprived childhood D:
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Freak child? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak child? o.o   Freak child? o.o EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:53 pm

I still haven't grown out of mine. Very Happy

Example:
I've been looking forward to Toy Story 3 for ELEVENYEARS. ELEEVEEENN LOONNGG YEARS. I will push small children out of the way to get into the movie theater.

That's the extent of my childishness.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Freak child? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak child? o.o   Freak child? o.o EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:42 pm

I cannot wait till TS3! I just wished more theaters played it in 3D. They make such a big deal about it and hardly any theaters I know actually play movies in 3D
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Freak child? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak child? o.o   Freak child? o.o EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:49 pm

I live five minutes away from one of the most popular movie theaters in my town. They hardly DON'T play 3D movies. So I'm reserving my tickets early and dragging my friends along. Very Happy

I wanna see the Barbie and Ken dolls in that movie. The trailers are funny. Very Happy Go on Youtube and look up something like "Grooving with Ken," something like that anyways. I giggled. Obnoxiously.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Freak child? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak child? o.o   Freak child? o.o EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:58 pm

I'm seeing Toy Story 3. I <3 Pixar after.
Their animation skills are the best.

My dad already has tickets. =3
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Freak child? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak child? o.o   Freak child? o.o EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:10 pm

I'll probably see it when it comes out. Disnye channel is showing both TS1 and TS2, but i can't remember when or at what time. I'm not assuming you watch disney, Alyssa, but by the chance you happend to see it while channel flipping or whatever, did you happen to catch it. (P.S, i like watching disney channel. Scary thought)
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Freak child? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak child? o.o   Freak child? o.o EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:12 pm

Nah, but I do watch ABC Family from time to time and they're showing both movies on Saturday, along with sneak peeks at the third. I'm probably gonna have some of my other avid TS fan friends over to watch with me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freak child? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freak child? o.o   Freak child? o.o Empty

Back to top Go down

Freak child? o.o
Page 1 of 1