Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burning sun. (Genna Molly)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Burning sun. (Genna Molly) Empty
PostSubject: Burning sun. (Genna Molly)   Burning sun. (Genna Molly) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:35 pm

Molly was walking along the pong picking flowers. The day was a sunny one and it was making Molly sweat. Molly looked at the pond and was tempted to jump in. "I think I`ll wait and ask somone if I should." Molly muttered to herself. Molly sat down in a tree next to Dite and Kitcat. Molly was watching the leaves fall of the tree branches as Kitcat and Dite swatted at them.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Burning sun. (Genna Molly) Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Burning sun. (Genna Molly)   Burning sun. (Genna Molly) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:41 pm

"First it's cold, now it feels like I'm the witch in the wizard of Oz who's melting," Genna thought. she was pretty ticked off by this. She didn't like this weather, it was almost winter for goddess sake. She had her kitten, Mittens, with her. She had long sleeves on and she felt like she was dying. She stopped near the goddess pond and just took a nice deep breath. She never been so angry at this weather before, she thought she was pretty crazy herself.

"I think you should turn back," One voice said.

"I think you should shut up," Genna thought.

She felt like someone was behind her now, so she turned around and turns out it was Molly. "Oh..Hey there," She said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Burning sun. (Genna Molly)   Burning sun. (Genna Molly) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:49 pm

Molly noticed Genna and said. "Hey there Boss!" While fliping off of the tree branch. "Ow!" Molly said while landing on her rear end. "Some weather we are having for the end of fall ay boss?" Molly said. Molly has this feeling that it is weird to call her boos by he shes name...so she calls her boss`s boss. "So should we go for a swim boss?" Molly asked Genna whikle pointing to the pond.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Burning sun. (Genna Molly)   Burning sun. (Genna Molly) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Molly seemed to call her "boss". Well she was a new employee at her shop so that made sense. "You can call me Genna if you want," She smiled. she was more used to that or possibly Gigi which Katherine used to call her when she was little. Molly also seemed to flip down the tree and got herself hurt. "Y-you okay?," She asked. But she seemed to be okay. She also sugegsted swimming in the pond. "Don't you think that's kind of..you know...bad for the Harvest Goddess to swim in her home?" Genna questioned smiling weirdly.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Burning sun. (Genna Molly)   Burning sun. (Genna Molly) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Molly looked at Genna and said. "I suppose so boss...I mean genna!" Molly said with an akward smile. Molly pushed her hair back behind her ears and said. "So then boss...eh Genna...hows about we do this?" Molly said taking out waterguns from her backpack. "Under this bloody burning sun we should be cooling ourselfz off for goddess sakes!" Molly said handing Genna a watergun.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Burning sun. (Genna Molly)   Burning sun. (Genna Molly) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:01 pm

Genna giggled by how Molly was so used to calling her boss. But soon she brought out water guns. She didn't care if she got her clothes wet, she could always wash one.

"Yay guns!" One voice said.

"They're just water guns, they're not going to hurt me," She thought.

"Oh," The voice replied.

For some reason she loved these voices, so she could fight back at them. They were some what fun. Too bad nobody else can hear them. "Water guns? Goddess, I'm sweating here," She laughed. She took the watergun. "Hey look a monkey!" Genna pointed behind her. Then she quickly climbed a tree and was ready to aim.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Burning sun. (Genna Molly)   Burning sun. (Genna Molly) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:04 pm

Molly so naively spun around chanting "WHERE WHERE?!" Molly knew what was about to happen. Molly said "wow guess you get the first shot!" Molly said awaiting to get sprayed in the back of the head.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Burning sun. (Genna Molly)   Burning sun. (Genna Molly) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:08 pm

Genna tried to hide her laugh when she fell for her trick. This was going to be fun. She closed one eye shut and let the other eye try to keep aim. Then she shot water at Molly right at her head. She wasn't going to catch her now. She quietly climbed the tree higher so the water gun won't hit. Inside the tree it was quite cool inside. She wanted this to be her fort so she can aim, perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Burning sun. (Genna Molly)   Burning sun. (Genna Molly) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Molly felt the cool water drip down her back and released a shiver. Molly jumped at the tree she was just in and grabbed a branch and swung herself on it. "ok Genna!" Molly said as She climbed the tree. Molly aimed down her sites and managed to get the water through the tree and hit Genna on the leg. "You have to do better than that!" Molly shouted. "I used to play this all the time with the neighborhood boys!" Molly said while trying to climb to the tippy top.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Burning sun. (Genna Molly)   Burning sun. (Genna Molly) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Soon She got spotted and got caught in the leg. "You can never catch me alive, Copper!" She shouted. She jumped down from the tree on her legs and hid behind another tree.With her water gun in front of her face. She was waiting for Molly to come down and look for her so she can shoot. but she was on the very top. So she pointed thr gun upwards and shoot. But iot didn't make it so Genna got wet herself. "Darn it," She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Burning sun. (Genna Molly)   Burning sun. (Genna Molly) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Molly pulled a rope with a hook out of her backpack and threw it with full force down at the ground. The hook stuck into the ground pretty good so Molly tugged on it. "Ok thats good enough. The rope went right past Genna. Molly pulled two metal things out of her pocket and slid down the rope using the metal things. Molly shot Genna as she flew past her. Mollys [plan backfired though because she got a facefull of dirt as she landed.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Burning sun. (Genna Molly)   Burning sun. (Genna Molly) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Genna's eyes widened as a metal hook slammed into the ground. "Wow she was ready for this thing," She thought. Then she got shot. She ran to another tree and quickly climbed. She felt like she was in war which made this game feel more intense. She shot Molly atleast five times in a row. "Ha ha!," She shouted. "Victory is mine!,". she continued to climb the tree so she can aim again.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Burning sun. (Genna Molly)   Burning sun. (Genna Molly) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Molly stood up and spit a little blood. "Ack bit the tip of my tounge as I landed!" Molly wiped the dirt off her face and aimed for Genna. "Ok Genna Ive got you NOW!" Molly shouted as she made a splash of water hit Genna in the face. MMolly ran behind a tree and pressed her back against it. Molly moved her head to the side so she could see Genna.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Burning sun. (Genna Molly)   Burning sun. (Genna Molly) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:35 pm

Genna Shot Molly from above and giggled silently. Soon she ran out of water. "Darn it," She thought making an angry face. She looked at the Goddess pond but she didn't trust that water. But luckily there was a river. She jumped down and ran as fast as she could. Then she re-filled her water gun "Come on come on," She muttered. Then she ran back but she was caught.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Burning sun. (Genna Molly)   Burning sun. (Genna Molly) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:38 pm

Molly noticed the river and noticed that Genna was caught on somthing. "Ive got you...to help you!" Molly said running over to GEnna. Molly didnt slow down intime and ran straight into the river. "Ahhh!" Molly sighed with a smile as her head popped out of the river. "Come on in Genna!" Molly shouted forgetting Genna was caught.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Burning sun. (Genna Molly)   Burning sun. (Genna Molly) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:44 pm

Genna kicked her foot to whatever it was let her out. Soon it broke and ran to Molly who was in the river. She gently put down her water gun and jumped in. Soon her head popped up and she was shivering. "N-nice c-c-cold w-weather t-t-today a-aren't w-w-e?" She tried to say. The water felt like ice. Note to self: don't go swimming in the winter. She was holding her shoulders while she was shaking, this made her look funny.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Burning sun. (Genna Molly)   Burning sun. (Genna Molly) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:47 pm

Molly was swimming like it was the middle of summer. "Thje water to cold for you?" Molly asked as she helped Genna out of the water. "Hope you dont catch cold!" Molly said walking the shivering Genna over to a tree. "I know how about we go to my place and have a nice cup of coffe or for me hot chocolate?" Molly said while putting her packpack on her back.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Burning sun. (Genna Molly)   Burning sun. (Genna Molly) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:51 pm

Molly helped her out of the water which was helpful. And soon led her to a tree, which was also nice. "Thanks," She said still shivering. That water was seriosuly cold for her, and she reslly hoped that she didn't get a cold. "No, but thank you, I'll just go over to Ruby. But thank you anyways," She said smiling. It was nice of her to offer tea or hot chocolate, but she could just go over to Ruby's and get some herself or just warm up in the sun which was already working.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Burning sun. (Genna Molly)   Burning sun. (Genna Molly) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:56 pm

Molly looked at the sun and said "Well I should be going its already late to feeding theese two!" Molly said pointing at Kitcat and Dite. "Well got to go!" Molly said shaking Genna s hand and running off towards Her house. Molly tripped and hollered back to Genna "Im okay!" Molly got up and started running again.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Burning sun. (Genna Molly)   Burning sun. (Genna Molly) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:05 am

"Okay, have a nice day," Genna said sitting under the warm sun. She shook Molly's hand and watched Molly and then she tripped. "Be careful!," She hollered. she put her hands behind her head and looked at the sun which seemed to dry her off. Gotta enjoy this before the cold, shivering winter comes by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning sun. (Genna Molly)   Burning sun. (Genna Molly) Empty

Back to top Go down

Burning sun. (Genna Molly)
Page 1 of 1