Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] Bellnov

Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] Empty
PostSubject: Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]   Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:05 pm

It was awhile since Michael quit working at his local hospital since he was going to move on, He decided to live at the Inn for awhile. After unpacking he just settled out and figure out the routes around this town. It seemed bigger than he thought. Also, it had a local hospital which was good. He didn't like talking on why he quit working at the local hospital in his hometown, it was a sad day. No he wasn't going to talk about it.He didn't like this disease that killed his family member. Not one bit.
He just walked around with his hands in his pockets, until he didn't know where he was going. He wasn't worried, he could find is way out. Since it was late morning, he had a whole lot of time to get out of this place. "Meh, I can't get out of this place," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] Badge

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]   Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:19 pm

With a flick of his wrist Gabriel turned on his lighter and brought it up to a cigarrette in his mouth. It took it a moment to become lit, but he got it without a doubt. A small trail of smoke came up from it and he sighed. Sitting on the bench was nice, but it was a shame that he had no good reason to be here. That must be a way of life for him though, just go with the flow in a sense.

A strange man was walking around muttering something about not getting out of a place. He was probably lost and couldn't find his way around town. He should have brought a map to help him and Gabriel considered leaving him alone. That didn't quite happen though. "Hey," he said. "You lost or something?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]   Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Michael felt like he was in those video games that were time limited. He hated that also. Someone was there and he smelled something, which was smoke. He hated cigarettes, they can kill someones lungs and have a higher chance of getting cancer. Michael thought he didn't have a chance of getting cancer due to drinking occansionly. But still he had a chance. "Yea, Know this place?" He asked. He was pretty concerned about this guy also. If he was a doctor, that would suprise him. But he couldn't blame him for smoking, there was nicotine in that thing that made an addiction for people. He should have picked up those maps at the Inn.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]   Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:30 pm

"Kind of," he said getting up from his seat and taking a few steps towards the man. He shoved his hands in his pockets and messed with the lighter in his pocket. The man either was stressed or annoyed, probably both. Not many people enjoyed his smoking and it was easy to tell who exactly they were. "I've probably been here more than you have, so I know my way around," he explained. "Where you headed?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]   Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:37 pm

It seemed like this man knew some places around this place and looked like he had lived longer her than him. "Actually I Just moved here and I'm just exploring this island here," Michael explained. He didn't like this foul smell from his cigarette, but h didn't blame this guy. Back in his hometown he recomended people to get patches if they wanted to stop smoking. But his family member's case was the hardest one her ever did in his whole career life, he never failed an operation his life except that one patient. One thing that ticked him off was that right after the operation he looked up the things in he found in the body. Surely it was a new disease, but deadly.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]   Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:18 pm

Something was clearly bugging the guy, he liked like he had been thinking of something for awhile about something. It was hard for Gabriel to determine if he was bothered by him smoking or if something else was bugging him. "Ah," Gabriel said. "If you're just looking around I guess you don't really need any help then, right? Anyways, I'm Dr. Cunningham, but just call me Gabriel."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]   Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:54 pm

Michael was clearly suprised that he was a doctor. But something else caught his mind, his name was really familiar. It was on the tip of his tongue but he couldn't make it out. "I'm Michael, I used to be a surgeon at a local hospital," He said. Of course, he would still be a surgeon. But he would find routes around this place and then ask for a job at a hospital. He would like to continue his career. He didn't know what else he was good at.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]   Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:38 am

There was the apperance of shock on the Micheal's face, but it didn't take him long to get used to the fact he was a doctor. The smoking thing probably confused him, Gabe could be pretty confusing afterall. "Wanted to trade city life for the country too?" he asked. It was nice to hear that there was another doctor around. Sometimes he felt himself being overworked.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]   Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:46 am

"I just felt I needed to move on, but yea country is more quieter and peaceful," Michael explained. He was more used to scheduled operations than emergencies. Emergencies were more intense and he would get worked up. But on scheduled he was more calm and wasn't worked up. He thought the country was more nicer and less emergencies, In the city it was pretty tough. But that one operation, he was devastated and also it had to be his family member. That's what ticked him off.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]   Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:00 am

City hospital life was stressful, so Gabriel could relate to Michael easily. The late and long hours, the annoying patients, and the quantity of work was enough to drive anyone insane. "Yeah," Gabriel said. "I opened a rustic clinic in a town not too far from here because of it. My hours are a lot less than they used to be and I'm enjoying every second of it. What's better than doing what you love to do and being able to take a hour lunch break?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]   Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:36 am

"I know, Some patients can get tricky due to their attitude, But it's nice able to go somewhere to eat." Michael said, agreeing with Gabriel. He remembered this one patient who swallowed a thumbtack and coughed up blood that splattered all over his shirt. his wife got all worried but the doctors were pretty shocked that they found a thumbtack in his lungs. He was pretty suprised that it ended up in his lungs. "Some patients get into the stupidest things sometimes, sometimes they're too careless," He explained. Michael kinda hated that fact where patients were too drunk and got into car accidents.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]   Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:07 am

Gabriel hated patients that were politicians, they were always threatening to sue him and stuff. It was difficult to diagnose someone with a heart or breathing problems when they would let him use the stethoscope. Once a guy said he'd sue him for sexual harrasment if he dared make him lift up his shirt, now that was a pain. "Patients show doctors like us how stupid the world is," agreed Gabriel. "Once an artist went Van Gogh and tried to cut off his ear, unfortunatly I was an EMT at the time and had to explain to the idiot that we needed to keep his ear attached. He kept claiming that it was to improve the art, the idiot."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]   Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:15 am

"Cut off his ear? And improve art? Geez. I don't think that will improve art. But it will improve hearing loss," Michael joked. Truely that was kinda a suicidal attack. But luckily the guy was still alive. Surely this guy who was trying to cut off his ear was probably didn't know meaning of life. Some people just don't understand and that's kinda what saddened him. "I had two patients where they got caught in a car accident, a huge steal beam went through their abdomens. It the driver and the person in the backseat. That operation scared the heck outta me, but luckily they lived." He explained. That operation was serious and they had the longest time getting the steal beam out until one person said to get damp wash cloths and a chainsaw to keep the steal beam from vibrating and then get the steal beam out from both of the patients.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]   Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:39 am

Talking to Michael was pretty nice, shure Gabriel knew another doctor that worked for him, but he rarely talked to her at all besides work. It was nice to just share stories of weird patients and expriences everyonce in awhile and pretend that his career choice was somewhat of a normal one. "That's one reason I became a diagnostician," Gabriel said. "That reminds me of one surgen that was at the hospital for a bit. He was so young, but one heck of a surgeon."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]   Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:21 am

Gabriel was a diagnostician and used to work at a hospital. He mentioned a surgeon at that hospital who worked for there for a bit. Michael was getting suspicious about this. First of all, his name sound really familiar. And two, a surgeon who worked there for a bit. "And who is this surgeon?" He asked curiously. Sure there's a lot of surgeons out there but this guy, he was getting a clue he was one of the doctors who solved the cure for the Rosalia virus. He could be or not.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]   Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:19 am

Michael seemed interested ing what Gabriel was telling him, which made Gabriel think that this man might have worked at the same hospital or has heard of it. Afterall, the Roselia Virus hit the new very hard. He had trouble walking out of his office for weeks because of it. "Well, the kid didn't have a name for us to call hum by," Gabriel admited. "His prison code was CR-S01, so that's what we called him."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]   Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Ok, this really started to get familiar. "Did you used to work at Resurgam?" Michael asked. Pratically, no one else in the world was a surgeon that had a prison number. CR-S01 probably worked at the hospital to get a few years off his sentence. But Michael didn't know. Television, and internet didn't tell you everything. Well most things but not all of it.

((Poor Rp post v.v))
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]   Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Gabriel had a feeling Micheal had heard about the epidemic that he had a part finding the cure for. "Yeah," he said plainly. Many people had heard of it, but not many people knew the names of the doctors directly involved. Plus it added a bit of fame to Resurgam, which eventually drove him crazy so he left. Day after day he'd be busy with patients that really had nothing wrong with them because of it. "What of it?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]   Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:28 pm

"Resurgam reminds me of the six doctors that found a serum and cured the Rosalia virus, Am I right?" Michael said. Gabriel worked at that hospital but probably he needed to move on and just have a taste of country life for once. It was much more peaceful and less emergencies like what Michael experienced. That new virus was fatal and he didn't know if these islands could also prevent it with the serum. They probably didn't have the serum. But likewise, it looked like everyone in these islands were pretty healthy by the looks of it.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]   Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:31 pm

"Correct," Gabriel agreed nodding his head. The cigarrette was almost dones, so he stomped it out on the ground. Clearly Micheal knew that he knew about the incident and Gabriel had a feeling he was going to ask him about. That's how most conversations that started like this went. He normally got annoyed talking about it, but he hadn't in awhile, so it didn't seem so bad. "It was the worst situation ever that we had to deal with."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]    Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:36 pm

Gabriel was done with his cigarette so he stomped it on the ground only leaving a little smell then it just left. "I can tell," Michael nodded. Surely it was a horrible disease that killed a lot of people but eventually the doctors found a cure and found ways to prevent it. He figured it was his time to go. "I got to go now, I'll figure some way out. Nice talking to ya," He explained. It didn't look like it was late, it was noon but he just wanted some lunch and continue to explore around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]   Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost? [BF Gabriel And Michael]
Page 1 of 1