Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some of the hardest Japanese songs you can write lyrics to.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Some of the hardest Japanese songs you can write lyrics to. Afsangelaward-4

Some of the hardest Japanese songs you can write lyrics to. Empty
PostSubject: Some of the hardest Japanese songs you can write lyrics to.   Some of the hardest Japanese songs you can write lyrics to. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:16 am

Writing lyrics to foreign songs is mostly easy, you just need to get the timing and syllables correct. It just takes a while is all. However, trying to write English lyrics to a Vocaloid voice ain't the most pleasant thing. For one thing, the pitches are pretty high, so it' kind of tricky to hit some notes. Then again, my voice is still developing, I'm pretty sure some adult sopranos could hit those notes. Anyway, it was very time consuming and a bit tricky, but I was able to write lyrics to the song "Triple Baka."

I found a karaoke version on youtube, so my only real dilemma is trying to record my voice and match it with the mouth movements. Wooooo I get to play voice actor♥
Back to top Go down

Some of the hardest Japanese songs you can write lyrics to.
Page 1 of 1