Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Avatar: the Last Airbender? Stephxlukenov

Avatar: the Last Airbender? Empty
PostSubject: Avatar: the Last Airbender?   Avatar: the Last Airbender? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:03 am

The movie was directed by M. Night Shyamalan who also directed the 6th Sense (scary movie!!!!). When the show first came out I was in 5th grade and I had watched all of the first book with much enthusiasm. I ended up watching the Finale of the 3rd and final season in 6th or 7th grade. I know it sounds sort of stupid for me to say this, but I really still like the show!

And M. Night totally ruined it! The movie missed sooooo many parts that were very important. I can understand that a 1 and a half hour long movie can't fit everything in, but they missed SOOOO much stuff it wasn't even funny!

So did any of you see it? I won't bother to list all the stuff the movie missed but if you are a fan of the show, DO NOT see the movie.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Avatar: the Last Airbender? Badge

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the Last Airbender?   Avatar: the Last Airbender? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:46 am

I THOUGHT IT WAS A WASTE OF MY MONEY.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Avatar: the Last Airbender? Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the Last Airbender?   Avatar: the Last Airbender? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:57 am

I'm not a big fan of Avatar. Although I heard the movie sucks.

@Kitty: Want a refund?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Avatar: the Last Airbender? Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the Last Airbender?   Avatar: the Last Airbender? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:17 am

Well..I'm a big fan of Avatar but when I read a bunch of movie reviews..I thought it was just a much shorter version of the cartoon but anyways I love to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Avatar: the Last Airbender? Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the Last Airbender?   Avatar: the Last Airbender? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:04 pm

I've been playing with the idea of going to see it for a while, and in the end, I don't think I want to. I've watched the show since it started, essentially, and I love them too much to see them slaughtered by Shamallamadingdong.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: the Last Airbender?   Avatar: the Last Airbender? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1