Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael] Bellnov

Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael] Empty
PostSubject: Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael]   Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael] EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:51 pm

Michael was just taking a daily walk from work as usual. Well this time he wasn't running any errands. Plus he had one operation in a week but he had enough time to review it tomorrow. Whuy not taking a quiet walk? Passing every step of Forget-me-not was easy now since he knew where everything is now. To him at first was a very big town, now it seemed small to him. Funny how things change.

Soon he stopped in his tracks and looked up. A circus? It seemed to be in here for a long time but only two actors? Strange. Eh, he didn't have any amazing talent doing with circus acts like flexiability, or walking on tight ropes. Ok he would be freaked out to do that and someone might get hurt. Now thats one thing he wouldn't really do. Join a circus was a big no to him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael] Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael]   Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael] EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:08 pm

She had been sitting on the branch of a nearby tree, just relaxing with no intention of moving until she either fell out or the sky turned dark. Savannah had been listening to the sounds of the circus, though she didn't really consider it a circus, but she also never really found interest in the strange source of entertainment. By chance, she opened her eyes and spied a man near the circus tent. She perked up a brow, curious of why he could have possibly been there. He didn't look very familiar to him, but then again, she didn't exactly have the best memory when it came to names. "Circus is closed." She spoke out to him from her leaning position on the tree, "Some reason about the ringmaster being sick so you'll have to come back another time." She told him.

{ GAH. I'm so sorry that I never responded to this Bell. <3 FORGIVE ME?}
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael]   Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:38 am

Michael heard a female voice behind him. He turned around and spotted a woman relaxing by the tree. "Ah no I was just taking a walk," He said. he had no intrest going to see the circus. It was just a chock full of people doing dangerous stunts. If he ever had a child, he would never let them join a circus. But that was probably never gonna happen. Oh snap back into reality Michael, so he did. "Oh really? Sick?" He said raising an eyebrow.

[Its okay~ I forgive you <3]
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael]   Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:56 am

Savannah crossed her arms over her stomach, "Oh, well, the valley is the perfect place to take a walk then. It's peaceful." She replied back--she loved the valley for that reason, everything was so calm and there was never really a disturbance that would disrupt the balance of harmony. Plus people didn't mind if she brought out her guitar every now and then. The man seemed to get a little interested at her comment, "Yeah, it's probably the flu or some sort of cold. People can be a bit reckless when it comes to working in bad weather." She chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael]   Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael] EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:55 pm

Michael nodded. He walked a bit closer to the woman So he won't have a hard time hearing her. She had red hair like himself, but different color eyes from him. Enjoy yourself Michael, You're not the only redhead. "Ah, i see. We have been having weird weather lately. Not normal for this town," he said. First it was an average temperature then it gets cold and then really hot. Cold wave to heat wave. Low to high. He really couldn't stand this. "Oh, I'm Dr. Michael Greer, but just call me Michael," He said grinning.

[ugh, poor rp post ;n;]
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael]   Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:03 am

She noticed him take a few steps towards her, but Savannah made no movement to up and leave on this new person. She nodded, "Yeah, the weather's been pretty screwy lately. Never know when it's gonna' change on you." She chuckled, leaning her head against the bark of the tree. He introduced himself, she nodded, "Pleasure to meet you Doc-- Michael." She spoke, "My name is Savannah, people here just call me Savannah." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael]   Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:12 am

Michael almost chuckled by almost calling him 'doctor' outside of work. But he didn't mind it, usually patients got used to it when they got appointments and called them doctor instead of their name. But he usually liked being called by his first name instead of last name when outside of work and his last name inside of work.

"It's nice to meet you, Savannah,"
He said, holding out a hand to shake. He thought he was the new person for a while until more people came. Maybe this was a good area to live, if it was he was glad he moved. "Say, how long have you been here?" He asked. She looked like a long time resident to him here.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael]   Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:17 am

He held out his hand to her, which Savannah took in her own grasp, returning a handshake. But the way he looked, he was definitely new around these parts, or maybe it was just because Savannah hadn't seen him and he had been there for a while. She inwardly shrugged, catching his question. She hummed softly, "I don't know..." She paused, "Maybe a few years now. Maybe two or three." She shrugged with a chuckle. "You just move here?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael]   Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael] EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:43 pm

So she was a local around here. Not surprising but it was good to know someone who knew the landscape of this area. "I moved here in the late summer. Still exploring," he said. He knew practically where everything was but not much of other towns. He just stayed in one area, it was all about work for him. No time for anything. Except if he was on break then he had about an hour to some things like get some outside time or just talk to some friends. "I suppose you know these parts, right?"

[Arrgghhh late reply. I forget about this topic a lot ;n; also....wimpy post xD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael]   Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael] Empty

Back to top Go down

Passing By [BH Savannah and Michael]
Page 1 of 1