Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yay for Contacts?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Yay for Contacts? Bellnov

Yay for Contacts? Empty
PostSubject: Yay for Contacts?   Yay for Contacts? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:51 am

I asked my parents if I could get contacts and they said, "Sure just let us pay some bills," and all that. I get that but i'm getting them next month which i don't mind at all. I did hear some complaints about them though o.e. Like "They are aggravating to put on but easy to take out," kind of thing.

......That's the only thing i'm kinda worried about xD. Plus I kinda look like a 10 year old when I take off my glasses. I'm just like "Who the heck is that?" o.O.

lolololololol

its good to be young xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : Yay for Contacts? Sanakanov

Yay for Contacts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay for Contacts?   Yay for Contacts? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:37 pm

WAT.

It's easy to wear them. you just poke your eye and that's it. The only thing to worry about is the fact that your eyes may not 'accept' contact lenses... As in, once you wear contact lenses: you're in pain, it feels awkward and just uncomfortable.

However I didn't encounter that problem, so simply keep that in mind. That doesn't necessarily happen xD
Back to top Go down
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

Yay for Contacts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay for Contacts?   Yay for Contacts? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:18 pm

Quote :
Plus I kinda look like a 10 year old when I take off my glasses. I'm just like "Who the heck is that?" o.O.

bahaha. You should take your glasses off when you go to family restauraunts and ask for the kid menu when it's ages 10 and under. 8D IT'S FREE CRAYONS OMG.

err. the only thing that I hated about my contacts was when they irritated my eyes. I happened to wear a pair that had a tear in them and it sent me to the emergency room because the eye doctor "didn't think it was anything bad".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yay for Contacts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay for Contacts?   Yay for Contacts? Empty

Back to top Go down

Yay for Contacts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: General-
Jump to: