Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ian and Kitty's Wedding

Go down 
+3
Wess
35bell
afsangel
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Ian and Kitty's Wedding Afsangelaward-4

Ian and Kitty's Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:08 pm

Ian chuckled to himself nervously as he paced behind the trees, back and forth, back and forth. Even though it was spring, Ian still felt hot in his tux. Every other wedding had taken place in a church, why not have an outside wedding, eh? It was a good idea. It's a pretty day out. So then why was Ian so nervous about it? Or was he nervous about the wedding.......maybe it was the duet thing that had his pants in a bunch. Who started that stupid rumor, anyway? Relax, Ian. Kitty is probably just as nervous. You have nothing to fear, nothing at all. You're just, you know, GETTING MARRIED. No biggie. You've been through worse. What? Worse? Ah, no, I didn't mean it like that. UHHH no one can here me so why am I even apologizing?!!? Don't tell me I'm finally going to lose it here. Oh man, I can't! I need to remember a quote I once heard. That'll calm me down. Now, uhhhh what was it? Separating him from her and her from him would only be as half as cruel as actually allowing them to join in holy matrimony? AHHH NO! THAT WASN"T IT! Speaking of which, what am I going to eat tonight? There's a mushroom over there, I wonder what it tastes like.....NO NO NO! No time to be thinking about food! What time is it? Everyone should be arriving by now. How long should I hide behind this tree? Ian stopped his pacing and looked at the lake. It sure is pretty. He thought. OH NO! WHAT IF KITTY FALLS IN?!?! Her heavy dress will weigh her down and...and....no, i need to relax. RELAX. EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE.
"EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE! I AM NOT HAVING AN EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN!"
All nature ceased it's noises, and somewhere, a baby cried....
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Ian and Kitty's Wedding Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:21 pm

Genna was surprised at the news. Kitty was getting married? Whoa, that was just wonderful! She was still calming down from the birth of her new born daughter. Grace, was only three days old. She didn't seem to cry that much. But at the worst times she did. It didn't really bother her but it probably bothered everyone else.

The wedding was at Maple lake, she smiled at the new place weddings could be at. Plus, she cried. "No don't cry!" She said. It was a little noisy but she jut hoped she wouldn't cry during the ceremony. Atleast, Grace calmed down now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Ian and Kitty's Wedding Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:13 pm

Wess appeared beside Genna. "Here," he said, outstretching his arms to carry Grace. Genna had just had a child, and was most likely in a weakened state. Wess decided he would be the one taking care of the baby, alone (most likely against Genna's will), for a few days. On his shoulder, he was carrying a large bag, something that you would use at sports; but it had a lot more pockets. Stuffing his hand down into one, he pulled out a bottle, and took the baby from his wife. Bouncing the baby a bit, it began to giggle, and Wess then stuffed the bottle in it's mouth. "You should be resting," he said turning to Genna, grinning a bit- His friendly way of telling her not to overexert herself. "There's some chairs over there, go rest. I can handle it from here- And if you don't want to relax- You could always assist Kitty. I'm sure she needs help with her dress,"

Wess turns, propping his newly born child against his chest, he holds her gently as he walks toward where the sound of screaming was coming from- Undoubtedly it was Ian. He blinked- His free hand slithered into the hand, to pull out a baby toy that squeaked. He began to squeeze it rapidly, in an attempt to silence Ian. He looked warily at the panicking man. "You need to calm down," he chuckled. Readjusting the baby, as so the shouldn't bite into his shoulder. "Come on, you're getting married, calm down," he said, smiling.

Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Ian snapped out of his psycho state at the noise of a squeaking toy. "Ah, so I was seen." he chuckled, smoothing back his long bangs. "Sorry, a few sleepless nights can really do a guy in. Anyway, I don't believe we've met before. I'm obviously Ian, the guy who's obviously getting married and obviously having a breakdown. But I guess it would kind of suck to let Kitty see me like this..." Ian scratched the back of his neck and took notice of the baby in the man's arms. "She's adorable." Ian said looking into her cute baby eyes. "She's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Ian and Kitty's Wedding Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:39 pm

Chase entered the church, clutching Clara's hand tightly in her own. She had gotten quite a bit bigger in the past few seasons, and this was one of the first outings the two had taken together in a while. Mia was, perhaps, going to join them later; but for the moment, it was just father and daughter at this wedding.

He didn't know the bride and groom very well; he had seen them around town a few times, to be sure. They looked happy.

He wished Mia was with them right at that moment, and as soon as the thought crossed his mind, Clara made a whimpering noise and clung to Chase's leg, burying her face in the folds of the fabric. He bent down and scooped her up in his arms, before heading to find a seat in the pews of the church.

"Look, Clara, see how pretty?" he said, pointing to various things around the church to distract the little girl. She eventually stopped whining and calmed down. She was tired; she leaned her head against her father's chest, and before long, she was asleep.

Good, Chase thought. She'll sleep through the ceremony and not fuss. He rubbed her back, and waited for the service to start.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:47 pm

Genna nodded and gave Grace to him, "Be careful with her," She warned. She didn't want him to drop the baby or do anything bad, not that she didn't trust him. Grace was a new born so they had to be careful with her. On her way to sit down she saw a familiar face she hadn't seen in years.

"Chase? Is that you?"

She asked smiling. If it was Chase, she would be surprised. The last time they saw each other was at the library. Also where they met. She didn't know him that much, only his name. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Ian and Kitty's Wedding Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:57 pm

He was never one for weddings when he didn't directly know the person. Sure, he had known Kitty for some time but never really stayed in contact after one little incident at the bar. Ari merely shrugged, readjusting Jethro in his arm. He knew that Dylan would probably want to go, for the sake of going of course. He spied a few familiar faces here and there, nodding a silent greeting to whoever may have looked his way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:06 pm

"Is that Clara?" Kazumi asked wondering over to where Chase was at. It had been soo long since she had seen Chance, Mia, and even Clara. Too long. "She's gotten so big since I last saw her. She's absolutley beautiful." Kazu gentley hugged Chase and held him by his shoulders. "It's been so long since I've seen you, too. I've missed you."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Ian and Kitty's Wedding Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Weddings were quite a big to-do in towns like this; Chase wasn't surprised to see familiar faces popping up at every corner to celebrate something as big as a wedding. He waved at Genna, who he saw first. "Hi, Genna," he said, smiling. He wasn't that close to her at all, but he knew of her. They were friends, of course - enemies were far from his mark. He also knew she had just had a child; that made him kind of wonder why she was venturing out to an all-day excursion, but hey. If she was up for it, who was he to question it?

He then saw Ari. "Ari!" He called out, waving him over. His friend had his son, Jethro, wedged in his arms. If Clara hadn't been fast asleep, she would've been excited to see the little boy; they were friendly with each other.

He then turned around to see Kazumi. "Kazu!"He exclaimed happily, hugging her as best as he could with his free arm, the one that wasn't holding his daughter. "Yeah, she's getting really big too fast," he chuckled. "I liked having a baby around the house, but she's fun as a toddler, too. And, hey, maybe we'll have another kid..." He chuckled. "Not any time soon, though." He moved over a little on the bench, careful not to jostle Clara. "You want to sit down? Or are you sitting somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:29 pm

"Ah! No, I'm free." Kazu said smiling. "I can't wait to have one of my own someday. I look forward to it, but it probably won't happen for a while. I'm really happy for Kitty and Ian, though. I didn't know Ian that well, but Kitty is one of my best freinds♥. I'm glad she found someone. Anyway, we'll have to get together sometime very soon. You, me, Mia, and Clara."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Wess nodded. "Yeah, she's mine. Her name's Grace, she thinks the world is a toy. She was born three days ago, on New Year's," he said, patting down what little hair his daughter had. She curled into him, whining. Popping a "Binky" out of his baby bag, he stuffed it in his baby's mouth, and she fell asleep shortly after. "Your wedding is about to start," he chuckles, turning to leave. "Better get ready,"

--------

Wess emerged from the forest, having talked to, what he believed to be Ian. He walks up to the surrounding crowd, Grace continuously sipping on her pacifier, having already fallen asleep. In his opinion, she looked cute, in her pink long-sleeved shirt, and brown pants. She was wearing pink socks, but that was because Wess thought she was too young for any size of shoes just yet.

He eyed everyone up and down. "Hey," he said.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:44 pm

Genna smiled, she was glad to see some old friends again. She called herself a social butterfly in fact. She was totally not a timid person, she was happy and active. Plus she seems to recover fast from things, she didn't think it was a problem at all. She sat down, resting and waiting for the ceremony to start. She remembered her wedding, over a season ago. She was nervous at first but she calmed down afterwards.

Genna looked at her husband who seemed to be carrying Grace while she was taking a nap. Relief traveled all over her, she wasn't going to cry during the ceremony, thank goddess. "She's a total daddy's girl, isn't she?" She complimented smiling.

She called at her shop yesterday, saying she will not be there for the next few weeks due to recovering. But she was strong enough to come here, she had to. She wasn't that close to Kitty but she counted her as a friend.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:10 pm

Ian scratched his head. Would he have kids too? He couldn't imagine himself being a daddy. The thought was too much, and it was far too early to be thinking about children. Heeding what wess had said, Ian took a deep breath in, then let it out. One step at a time, Ian thought. One step at a time. Ian moved through the trees and got into his position, walking down the isle with his best man--a friend of his back from home he had been writing. His friend had made the trip just for this occasion. As Ian walked towards his place, he noticed an unfamiliar face wearing a top hat that’s brim covered his face. Sure, there were a lot of unfamiliar faces around, but he had at least seen these people around town once or twice. This one, however, was different, yet somehow familiar. The man turned his head slightly towards Ian and smiled. Ian ignored it. Now's not the time to get sidetracked. It's your wedding day. Kitty's going to be walking down that isle ANY MINTUE NOW. Ian took his place up front.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Ian and Kitty's Wedding Badge

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:19 am

It was fun being at another wedding. Since Kitty had helped fix some of Dylan's kitchen knifes for her resturant she couldn't help but come to her wedding. Plus it was nice to be out with her family too. Jethro was such an adorable baby and she loved spending time with him. "I can hold him for a second," Dylan offered so Ari could talk to Chase without little Jethro causing him trouble.

-------------------------
Kitty took a deep breath. Never she would have imagined that she'd be this nervous. Pre-wedding jitters didn't seem like much before, but they were a large bother now. The brunette felt like running like she did when first Ian told her that he loved her for the first time. She couldn't bare to hurt him like that again though. Afterwards he didn't want anything to do with her and it ended up breaking her heart a bit too. She decided it then and there. Love was a great thing, but extremely stupid.

Before she knew it, it was time. No turning back now. Her fate was sealed, but she didn't mind it that much. Ian was a great guy--sort of dramatic, but she did come to love him in a weird turn of events.

Her dress was simple and moved with her as she walked down the isle. The white fabric showed her curves, which normally were hidden away. It was unique with it's one short sleeve and with it's weird wrapped around look. Her pale skin seemed dark against it and instead of a veil she wore a while rose in her hair. It may have not been the most normal dress out there, but it was hers and she hoped Ian loved it.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:26 am

Molly bursted round the corner Panting from running and rowing boats all day she an over to Genna. Molly smoothed down her light blue strap dress with green flowers on it. "W-w-wheres Kitty?!" Molly managed to pant out. She wiped the sweat off her. Kitty was the first person she met here...she even let ehr stay at her house. Kitty was a friend and Molly wasnt gonna miss this for the world. She coughed a bit. She was tired. She hadnt slept all week and she had to ruin all the way here. Molly kinda slouched a bit and panted. Her cats walked over to genna and rubbed against her. Dite had a pink bow on her ear and Kitcat had a blue bow on his neck.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:35 am

Genna grew a little impatient for the wedding to start. It was going to start any minute now, she was sure of it. Until Molly bursted around the corner. She was really hoping Grace wouldn't cry. But luckily her daughter didn't, she felt bad for Wess for taking care of their daughter for now. But she promised him that she would take care of her when she started to feel better.

"Molly, the wedding is going to start any minute. You will get to talk to her at the reception,"

She explained. Then her cats rubbed against her. she didn't bring her kitten Mittens. She thought it would just ruin the wedding. But it seemed her cats were trained. Ah well.

Soon the music started and there was Kitty walking down the aisle. Yup, this brought her memories of her wedding. That was just the best day of her entire life. But enough of her thoughts. She smiled at the new couple.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:09 pm

Ian laid his eyes upon Kitty and felt his whole face grow hot. She looked absolutely beautiful. Ian took a deep breath, and regained her cool. This is it. He thought. From now on, life isn't going to ever be the same. The priest was obviously already up there with his book and the audience had grown quite large. As Ian studied them, he realized that pretty much everyone who was there was from town, all except the strange man. Kitty's family was obviously not there, and the same went for his family. Ian sighed. That doesn't matter now. He thought. All that matters is the here and now.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:10 pm

The attention was turned toward Kitty. It made her feel uneasy and she could feel her face getting hotter with each step she took closer to Ian. Maybe she should just focus on Ian and pretend no one else was there. She tried that and it helped a bit, but the eyes of his friends and herown sent shivers down her spine. This was the first time anyone would get to see her in a dress, which was embarrasing enough. Maybe people thought it was weird that someone like her, a decdicated blacksmith, was marrying an artist--since it wasn't a normal combination of a couple compared to the others so far.

There was Chase and Mia, the store owner and a free-runner, Ari and Dylan, a traveling wanderer that settled down with a clumsy resturant owner, and Genna and Wess, a rancher and a pet store owner. No wonder she felt so out of place. Marrying an artist seemed so outside of her personality afterall. Ian was happy to show his feelings of their relationship publicly while Kitty would prefer to hide them and try to act normal.

Eventually she got up to Ian and took is hand.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:18 pm

Ian smiled down at Kitty. "You look beautiful." he whispered.
The minister started his speech.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered together here in the sign of God – and in the face of this company – to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore – is not by any – to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly – but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this holy estate these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together – let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

The minister waited for a moment, then continued on.

"Marriage is the union of husband and wife in heart, body and mind. It is intended for their mutual joy – and for the help and comfort given on another in prosperity and adversity. But more importantly – it is a means through which a stable and loving environment may be attained.
Through marriage, Ian Kensington and Kitty Kitz make a commitment together to face their disappointments – embrace their dreams – realize their hopes – and accept each other’s failures. Ian and Kitty's will promise one another to aspire to these ideals throughout their lives together – through mutual understanding – openness – and sensitivity to each other.
We are here today – before God – because marriage is one of His most sacred wishes – to witness the joining in marriage of Ian and Kitty . This occasion marks the celebration of love and commitment with which this man and this woman begin their life together. And now – through me – He joins you together in one of the holiest bonds.
This is a beginning and a continuation of their growth as individuals. With mutual care, respect, responsibility and knowledge comes the affirmation of each one’s own life happiness, growth and freedom. With respect for individual boundaries comes the freedom to love unconditionally. Within the emotional safety of a loving relationship – the knowledge self-offered one another becomes the fertile soil for continued growth. With care and responsibility towards self and one another comes the potential for full and happy lives.
By gathering together all the wishes of happiness and our fondest hopes for Ian and Kitty from all present here, we assure them that our hearts are in tune with theirs. These moments are so meaningful to all of us, for “what greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined together – to strengthen each other in all labor – to minister to each other in all sorrow – to share with each other in all gladness.
This relationship stands for love, loyalty, honesty and trust, but most of all for friendship. Before they knew love, they were friends, and it was from this seed of friendship that is their destiny. Do not think that you can direct the course of love – for love, if it finds you worthy, shall direct you.
Marriage is an act of faith and a personal commitment as well as a moral and physical union between two people. Marriage has been described as the best and most important relationship that can exist between them. It is the construction of their love and trust into a single growing energy of spiritual life. It is amoral commitment that requires and deserves daily attention. Marriage should be a life long consecration of the ideal of loving kindness – backed with the will to make it last."

The minister turned to Ian.

"Do you Ian Kensington take Kitty Kitz to be your wife – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?"

"I Will." Ian replied.

The minister then turned to Kitty.

"Do you Kitty Kitz take Ian Kensington to be your husband – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?"

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:29 pm

Kitty felt her pulse racing. It was great holding Ian's hand and all, but she was taking quite a large step right now. Part of her wished the priest would talk faster so she could get this out of the way and return somewhat normal once again. Being nervous made her even more nervous ironically enough, since she wasn't the kind of person to get nervous that often.

Ian went first saying their vows. Obviously he said, 'I will.' Which ment it was now Kitty's turn and all eyes were on her once again making the whole situation worse for her.

She took a deep breathe after pausing for a moment, trying to get her head in order. "I do," she said looking at Ian feeling her eyes get all watery. Hopefully she wouldn't regret the decision she just made for the rest of her life.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:39 pm

The minister nodded. Then, he conintued on.

"What token of your love do you offer? Would you place the rings in my hand?"

The ring bearer did so.

"May these rings be blessed as the symbol of this affectionate unity. These two lives are now joined in one unbroken circle. Wherever they go – may they always return to one another. May these two find in each other the love for which all men and women year. May they grow in understanding and in compassion. May the home which they establish together be such a place that many will find there a friend. May these rings on their fingers symbolize the touch of the spirit of love in their hearts."

The minister handed Ian a ring.

"Ian Kensington, in placing this ring on Kitty's finger, repeat after me: Kitty Kitz, you are now consecrated to me as my wife from this day forward and I give you this ring as the pledge of my love and as the symbol of our unity and with this ring, I thee wed."

Ian repeated what he said, feeling confident, but a little sheepish. The minister then handed Kitty her ring.

"Kitty Kitz, in placing this ring on Ian's finger, repeat after me: Ian Kensington, you are now consecrate to me as my husband from this day forward and I give you this ring as the pledge of my love and as the symbol of our unity and with this ring, I thee wed."

Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:50 pm

Wess' newborn baby began to whimper at the noise of the minister, slightly terrified at the sudden silence of everyone, only one person talking. "It's okay," he murmurs, putting her head back on his chest, where she could hear his heart beat. She gripped onto his coat with white fur on, and began petting the furry part, which was around the hood. He chuckled softly as Grace fell back into her slumber, being silenced once again.

"That was close," he mouthed to the people around him, scratching his head, as he continued to watch the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Genna looked at Grace for a second. "Oh no," she thought. But Wess to care of it, thankfully. If she cried it would be a sudden disaster for this wedding. But she giggled softly at her husband after calming their daughter down.

She watched the wedding, she didn't even know the groom but she supposed she would introduce herself to him at the reception. This was just like her wedding. But this time it seemed longer with the priest rambiling. She could tell Kitty was really happy and so was the groom who's name was Ian.

For some reason, everyone was getting married. After Mia and Chase got married. Everyone just found their person to love. It was weird. But oh well.

She just continued watching.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:31 pm

The ring felt cool as Ian sliped the golden band on her finger. His voice seemed so smooth and confident, like he knew exactly what he was getting himself into. Now it was her turn to do the same for him.

"Ian Kensington, you are now consecrate to me as my husband from this day forward and I give you this ring as the pledge of my love and as the symbol of our unity and with this ring, I thee wed," she said shyly, but strongly. Her face seemed to turn more red the more she repeated and by the end she felt so relieved. Like something that was on her chest for awhile finally came off. She slipped the ring on his finger and smiled.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:22 pm

Ian smiled. All nervousness was gone, now. Everyone in the room was gone, it was just him and Kitty now. Ian has been so nervous, but now he realized there was nothing to be nervous for. He loved Kitty, and he knew she was the only person he wanted to grow old with, and maybe someday have kids. Someday.

"May you always share with each other the gifts of love – be one in heart and in mind – may you always create a home together that puts in your hearts – love – generosity and kindness.

In as much as GROOM'S NAME and BRIDE'S NAME have consented together in marriage before this company of friends and family and have pledged their faith – and declared their unity by giving and receiving a ring – are now joined.

You have pronounced yourselves husband and wife but remember to always be each other’s best friend.

What – therefore – God has joined together – let no man put asunder.

And so, by the power vested in me by the State of ______ and Almighty God, I now pronounce you man and wife – and may your days be good and long upon the earth.

You may now kiss the bride."

Ian took Kitty in his arms and softly pressed his lips against hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ian and Kitty's Wedding   Ian and Kitty's Wedding Empty

Back to top Go down

Ian and Kitty's Wedding
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next