Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to become a famous musician?

Go down 
+2
afsangel
jerry85
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jerry85
jerry85

Male Number of posts : 2

How to become a famous musician? Empty
PostSubject: How to become a famous musician?   How to become a famous musician? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:02 am

My ambition is to become a musician, I am very enthuastic to learn music. Could anyone give me some tips and recommend any courses which I can follow in order to become a musician.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : How to become a famous musician? Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: How to become a famous musician?   How to become a famous musician? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:41 am

Practice your instrument(s) every day for maybe an hour or so, compose your own music, record your songs and other playings Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

PostSubject: Re: How to become a famous musician?   How to become a famous musician? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:19 pm

Well, if I were you, I'd put yourself out there. Go to places where they play lots of music and actually talk with the musicians. Ask what they went through to get where they are today. Know people. Make the connections, and keep inspiring yourself to push yourself a little bit further each time.

Set goals.

Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : How to become a famous musician? Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: How to become a famous musician?   How to become a famous musician? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:44 pm

I'm also a musician also ^^

But my dream is not to become a famous musician, but a meteoroligist >.>
But anyways.

1.) Practice every day. Most Musicians practice all day.
2.) School talent shows! anything that has talent in it. Maybe America's got talent? (I'm going to far xD)
3.) If you were at my school band. You would have a chance to play the national anthem at a clippers game xD (But that's not confirmed yet =x) Ask your band teacher to play at any place! But do remember it costs money and your band has to be really good.
4.)Record your own songs and post them on youtube? A lot of people do that. That gets you known more about your music
5.) Practically do everything to get you out the world and get known.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : How to become a famous musician? Badge

PostSubject: Re: How to become a famous musician?   How to become a famous musician? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Music lessons are good. It gives you private time with a teacher for awhile where you can focus on the things you need to improve the most. Also like Genna said above me, youtube has made tons of people famous or really well known all over the world like Dave Days for example.

The best and cheapest way is to practice your heart out though. ;]
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : How to become a famous musician? Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: How to become a famous musician?   How to become a famous musician? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:27 am

Like they
"Practices makes Perfect"
so,Practice and you'll be shining like a star in no time!
Well,When I was younger I had a pretty feminine voice but now because of puberty I'm loosing the voice that made me reach high notes.haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to become a famous musician?   How to become a famous musician? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to become a famous musician?
Page 1 of 1