Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apology Letters

Go down 
+3
Skittles taste rainbow
35bell
Kritten
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Apology Letters Badge

Apology Letters Empty
PostSubject: Apology Letters   Apology Letters EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:11 am

Apologize to your characters here since we totally abuse them alot.

Dear Kitty,
Sorry about the whole 'erasing your memory' thing, but it had to be done. Sure you don't know a lot of things, but at least you aren't held down by your past like most characters. Also sorry about making you so intimidating and not so girly. So you can beat up guys easily, who cares? Your a blacksmith afterall.

Love,
Kristin.

Dear Dylan,
Sorry for not making you smart, but not everyone is smart in the world. Or the most graceful. Atleast you have a pretty face and a wonderful husband that you enjoy running your fingers through his hair. (I apologize to Ari for this.) You are a nice girl, so live a happy life with your amazing cooking skills and cute son Jethro.

Love,
Kristin

Dear Gabriel,
I made your past suck the most out of my characters--I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry that you didn't have many friends growing up and were forced to be a doctor. I'm sorry I don't let you shave all the time and that Genna pushes you to marry Adamaris, even though you just got out of a divorce. I'm sorry I made you addicted to smoking and having you slowly killing yourself. I'm sorry about the 'Guy Love' video I'm working on. I'm sorry about always making you get wet in the rain. I'm sorry that you can't cook to save your life and lastly I'm sorry for your apology being so long.

Love,
Kristin
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Apology Letters Bellnov

Apology Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology Letters   Apology Letters EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:16 am

Dear Genna,

I'm sorry for letting you have a bad past and let you're sister die. Also letting your parents die when you were very young. I'm sorry for letting you have chronic fatigue syndrome and then have surgery. I'm sorry for letting have you shizophrenia. But I'm very proud of you for getting married and have a child ^^. I'm also sorry that you can;t cook, can't garden, can't own a farm, and made you childish.

Love,
Genna [Your creator =)]

Dear Isaac,

I'm so for letting you act like a girl, letting your sister die any day now, and live in a gangster city. Yea that's pretty much it. =)

Love,
Genna [your creator =)]

Dear Michael,

Sorry for letting your girlfriend break up with you, letting your 'family member' die, sorry for letting you have a bad childhood. Atleast you were rich :O. Best of luck for getting Gabe's friendship and not getting your legs get broken :3.

Love,
Genna [your creator =)]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Apology Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology Letters   Apology Letters EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:31 am

Dear Molly,

Sorry for making your father dye, and sorry for making your father pretty
much abuse you with studying.

P.S this is meant for Michael. Sorry I let my Rop character hurras you o.o
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Apology Letters Balladdecmotm

Apology Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology Letters   Apology Letters EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:23 am

Savannah:

Gawd, you remind me of myself. I don't know if I should be sorry for that (The whole music thing). I'm sorry for making you the second child, making your father expect a lot of you, though your sister is pretty awesome. I'm sorry for making you a hippy-like chick, but I like your hair...? Any way, I love you nevertheless.

Much love, Tori

Ari:

I don't know if I'm really sorry about anything. I am sorry for killing Stan, I hope you can forgive me for that. I'm sorry for making you end up with that crazy girl (I'm kidding Kitty, I love you and Dylan<3 ). I'm sorry that I made you extremely tall, maybe I would have made you a wee bit shorter, but I do like that height for you, even though you sometimes have to bend down to get through doors. I'm sorry about your red hair, and giving your child that matching red hair, though I love it so you'll just have to live with it.

Love, Tori
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Apology Letters Afsangelaward-4

Apology Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology Letters   Apology Letters EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:55 am

Dear Kazu, Ian, and Pamela,

I would say I'm sorry, but i'm not : D
Your pasts have made you either stronger or just emotionally wrecked you. But that's for you to get over, HAVE FUN♥

-Kazu

Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Apology Letters Nextmotm

Apology Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology Letters   Apology Letters EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:47 pm

Dear Wess,

Sorry for giving you so many jobs. And a weird hairdo.

-

Wess

Dear Adamaris,

Sorry for making you a whack job, and you having to put up with Genna's constant pressure about your marrying Gabe. *glare*

-

Wess

PS. I'm too lazy to write in detail atm.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Apology Letters Esaward

Apology Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology Letters   Apology Letters EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Dear Graham:
I'm very very very sorry that I killed your best friend. Really. Truly.

It's your fault for not having an interesting enough history to write in another plot. D<

So yeah. SOWEEEEE, GRAHMMIEBEAR.

...I'm also sorry for calling you Grahmmiebear, and for naming your plot "GRAHAM'S EPICALLY EPIC PLOT OF DOOM AND BUNNIES" and calling everyone else who knows you a smore. That's kind of just my personality. You're gonna have to deal.

LOVEALYSSA. C:
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Apology Letters Balladdecmotm

Apology Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology Letters   Apology Letters EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:47 pm

Savannah:

I'm so sorry that you went without a face for so long. I've finally found you a good picture.
Please forgive me. <3

Love, Tori
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Apology Letters Esaward

Apology Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology Letters   Apology Letters EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:56 pm

Ahem.

Correction:
ALYSSA found you a good picture.

]<
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Apology Letters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology Letters   Apology Letters Empty

Back to top Go down

Apology Letters
Page 1 of 1