Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to play Pheonix Wright T^T

Go down 
+2
Wess
afsangel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : I want to play Pheonix Wright T^T Afsangelaward-4

I want to play Pheonix Wright T^T Empty
PostSubject: I want to play Pheonix Wright T^T   I want to play Pheonix Wright T^T EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:21 pm

I beat "Justice for All" a while ago and I want to get another Phoenix Wright game. My brother has Edgeworth, but he can't find it. I'd like to get one of the three following games:

-Trials and Tribulations

-Ace Attorney

-Apollo Justice

Nghhh I need to catch up with all the characters. I played the demo of Apollo Justice, but that's it. I'm only familiar with the characters in Justice for All. I need a Wright fix. I looked up the games on gmaestop.com, but the games I'd like currently aren't being sold online. I'm not sure if they have in stock at my local gamstop, either. I'd have to check, but i'm broke anyway. And I am not buying anything off of Amazon. Last time I looked the game up on there, it was fudgen' expensive. Anyway, I want to play Phoenix Wright.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : I want to play Pheonix Wright T^T Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: I want to play Pheonix Wright T^T   I want to play Pheonix Wright T^T EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:09 pm

They have Phoenix Wright on Wiiware. o.e
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : I want to play Pheonix Wright T^T Esaward

PostSubject: Re: I want to play Pheonix Wright T^T   I want to play Pheonix Wright T^T EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:50 pm

I got Trials and Tribulations not long after it came out; I don't remember if I got it at Gamestop or Best Buy.

If you had an iPhone or an iPod touch, I would tell you to buy the first AA game there - it's only $5. But I know you don't. :C
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : I want to play Pheonix Wright T^T Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: I want to play Pheonix Wright T^T   I want to play Pheonix Wright T^T EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:54 pm

I only have Ace Attorney but I'm now focusing on other games I have. But in the future I do plan to get more PW games =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

PostSubject: Re: I want to play Pheonix Wright T^T   I want to play Pheonix Wright T^T EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Quote :
They have Phoenix Wright on Wiiware.

Wiiware has the 3 Pheonix Wright games 1,000 wii points each. 20 dollars would get you two games.

If you want to just catch up with the storyline and plot...I've been watching the Let's Play videos on Youtube so I wouldn't have to pay for Justice for All. Squeaky is a big plot lover; playing the game isn't required as long as I get my plot fix.

If I were you, I'd take a look at any local game exchanges. It's a very replayable game, but someone out there must've turned it in at some point to get a newer game.
Back to top Go down
Semater
Farmer
Farmer
Semater

Male Number of posts : 265
Roleplay Name : Robert Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: I want to play Pheonix Wright T^T   I want to play Pheonix Wright T^T EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:32 pm

I love the Phoenix Wright games! I have all three of the Phoenix series (Ace Attorney, Justice for All and Trials and Tribulations). Not only is the gameplay great, but the humor is genius! The only problem with the Wiiware route is that it takes up so much memory for each game. You'd have to buy a memory card for them. I had to delete a lot of save files just to fit Trials and Tribulations.

Phoenix: Not you too Mia! With the whip... and the pain... and the oww...

Edgeworth: Wright are you driving at...
Wright: Yes, that's exactly what I'm driving at.
Judge: What are we driving at? And whose car are we driving?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to play Pheonix Wright T^T   I want to play Pheonix Wright T^T Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to play Pheonix Wright T^T
Page 1 of 1