Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly] Bellnov

Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly] Empty
PostSubject: Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly]   Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly] EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:47 pm

Now this was the sight of attention. The Inn seemed to be working progress every time you see it. Maybe it would be fully finished in about two seasons or more. He wasn't sure but it was doing progress every day. He could hear drills, hammering, wood falling on the ground, and of course yelling.

The surgeon didn't want to get in their way of things. "Just mind your own buisness," He thought to himself. It was a sunny day in forget me not, despite the rain they had about a week ago. He couldn't remember when the hurricane started now, it's like he lost part of his memory. Minor amnesia, meh. He was a forgetful person sometimes but he had a photographic memory and remembered names and all that.

Speaking of forgetfulness, he just remembered something. His patient's birthday was in two days. "Oh way to go, Michael. You forgot someone's special day," He thought again. He facepalmed himself. Well maybe he would just get a card and give her some money, that would probably work out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly]   Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly] EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:56 pm

Molly had decided to check out how the inn was coming along. After zipping up her pink short sleeved hoody, and putting brown boots over her jeans she set off. She had walked about half way there then burst into a run. She stopped when she noticed Michael. "Hello there doctor!" She said. Molly ahd gotten over the babyish name calling. "In just two days Im officialy gonna be a leagle adult!" She laughed sitting down next to his wheel chair putting her hands over her knees.Her cats walked up and tryed to nuzzle uup against Michaels wheel chair. She pulled her silver ribbon tied in a bow off her neck and used it as a ponytail putting her hair into a ponytail. She wathced the clouds go by and she looked at Michael. "You look a littklle worried...dopnt tell me you forgot!" Molly said looking at him with a bit of a stirn face.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly]   Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly] EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Michael quickly snapped back into reality when his patient came. "Oh hello, Molly. How are you?" He asked, grinning a bit. His sister usually said his grin always seemed to light her up in the saddest times. She was really cheesy at those times. But now she was as busy as him. The Greer family only cared about work. They were just busy at everything.

"Heh, I remember when I was turning 18," He said turning his head to the clouds.The surgeon was smart so he skipped a couple grades at school and finished college and medical school early. He thought that was just impossible but he officialy began being a doctor at age twenty-one. Usually it was your late twenties that started. But some smart people were gifted at these things. Eighteen was rather a nice year for him. But it involved his 'family member'. Just stop thinking about him.

"Oh no, I didn't forget. In fact I was just thinking about it," He said turning his brown eyes to her blue eyes.

Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly]   Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly] EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:35 pm

She poked his cheek and smiled "Good!" She said nodding. she laid down onto the ground and stretched out. Then she stood up and started to stretch her body by tilting to her side almost touching her hand to her foot. Then she pulled a mussle and fell oevr and started to roll around. she laid there with a red face lookiing up at Michael. `what is it about him...I dont know...he makes me feel...lightheaded and quizy around hinm!` She thought to herself rolling oevr next to his wheel chair.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly]   Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly] EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:47 pm

Michael laughed. Sometimes this pediatrician won't act like on at times. Maybe she had split personalities, possibly. He watched her roll around which made him feel a bit weird. "You okay? You look like you're having some attack or something," He said sounding a little concern. She just laid there next to his wheelchair. He didn't want her to surprise him with just immediatley getting up and say something, that would kinda startle him a bit.

[Fail post ;n;]
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly]   Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:21 pm

She stretched ehr arms out again. "Yah Im fine!" She yawned rolling ehr eyes for no apparent reason. She started to run in place when she fell over face fiorst, her arms extended out and her legs folded up, like what you see in anime. She just kinda laid there like that then stood up with a grass stain and scratch on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly]   Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Molly seemed fine. Luckily she wasn't out of her mind and just started having a seizure of some sort. For some unknown reason she started to run in place. Which made Michael giggle a bit. She was so random at times, you can never understand her with these things.

Until she fell head first, arms extended, and legs folded up. But luckily she got up of what seem to be a scratch on her face and some grass stains. "Molly? Are you okay?" He asked with one eye squinted. Her cut should sting a bit, especially with paper cuts those always sting when you get them. He wheeled closer to her and looked at her scratch. Wasn't too bad. But needed a regular band-aid. "Don't hurt yourself," He said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly]   Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:51 pm

"You worry to much!" Molly laughed. she sort of felt sick in the stomach. She woundered if this could be.... "I ahve to go..." She said her face growing with worry and grief. Shje felt her stomach. then her throat. seh sort of knelt down choughing a bit, then stood up wiping a bit of blood off her lip that she coughed up. She noticed the blood puddle she left on the ground and kicked dirt oevr it. "I have to go...." she said her eyes turnning stail her palms going numb. She knew what it was, but couldnt beilive it. She took off running. "See you tommorow!" She hollered
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly]   Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:53 am

"Well I'm a doctor, I'm supposed to worry," He laughed. She was the crazy self as usual. Atleast she didn't change into a crazy pediatrician to a deep dark personality. That would just creep him out.

The next thing he knew, He saw this weird look on Molly's face. She was hiding something. Those kind of patients annoyed him but he always found a way to get them. Her face turned into a worry and grief and she soon knelt down coughed out a puddle of blood. "M-molly? Are you sure you're not hiding anything from me?" He asked, with a stern tone. But then she kicked dirt over it. Then she just ran off.

"Molly! Wait!"

He hollered. Ugh, stupid wheelchair, he can't keep up with her in this thing. Everything just seemed to go wrong. If this caught up with her,

She could die

No! He was not letting another patient die in his hands. He was going to spend practically all night researching. But he only got two symptoms. She coughing blood and stomachaches seemed to be it.

"You're going to the hospital again, Molly. And seeing Dr. Cunningham to see what's wrong with you," He muttered, heading back to the hospital where he worked at.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly]   Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:24 pm

Molly stopped and wlaked back towards Michael. "Ugggh." she groaneed rolling ehr eyes when she felt a little sickly again and a bit of blood got on her lip. She quickly wiped it of. "Im fine!" She said and started to walk away. She staggered a bit then walked again. She turned around and walked back. "fine...I`ll visit the doctor...your so worried!": She said smiling. then she walked off again.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly]   Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly] EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:40 pm

Michael started to get aggravated by Molly. "Don't pretend it's nothing! This is serious!" He hollered out. He started following her, whether she liked it or not. She may have swallowed something that you shouldn't swallow, that may be the case if she's coughing up blood. He grabbed her shoulder. "Molly, did you swallow something that you shouldn't swallow?" He asked. He didn't wan her to die of loosing too much blood by coughing it all out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly]   Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly] Empty

Back to top Go down

Changes [Purple Heart Event Michael and Molly]
Page 1 of 1