Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Likes and dislikes?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mycoolgirl
mycoolgirl

Female Number of posts : 3

Likes and dislikes? Empty
PostSubject: Likes and dislikes?   Likes and dislikes? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:01 am

What are your likes and dislikes when it comes to food? When it comes to colour? And clothes?
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Likes and dislikes? Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Likes and dislikes?   Likes and dislikes? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:12 am

Hmm, well this is an interesting question~. :3

Clothes: I love stripes and things with buttons. I like the color teal against my skin. But I like to wear anything. (:

As for food, I'm pretty picky, sadly. I mostly eat pasta, meat, and junk food (which I have been curbing a bit lately.) I dislike fish and vegetables. /: I'll eat tuna though, but it has to be mixed in with plenty of mayonnaise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Likes and dislikes? Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Likes and dislikes?   Likes and dislikes? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Clothes: I don't own a alot of schmancy clothing, I do like it though. I perfer T-shirts, tank tops, and boot-cut jeans with holes. I like to wear pretty dresses, but only on occation. I also like to dress up in costumes. Sadly though, I can only do that around holloween.

Food: I wouldn't say I'm all that picky about foods. There are certian foods I don't like, but I'm not that picky. I like my meats and potatoes. I also like sweets and steamed broccoli.

Color: My favorite color is purple. :-D
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Likes and dislikes? Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Likes and dislikes?   Likes and dislikes? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:33 pm

Clothes:
ES is a girly-girl. She likes skirts and dresses and tank tops and blouses.

That's not to say I don't wear jeans, tee shirts, and sweatpants as much as the next person, though. It's pretty much 50/50.

I like a lot of prints. No stripes, though. :3 Blues look good on me. I wear black a lot, too.

Food:
I have pretty bland tastes. xD Turkey, chicken, etc. etc. Not a big beef fan. I like rice and macaroni/cheese and SUNFLOWER SEEDS. <3 I eat a lot of fruits and not a lot of junk food. :3

Color:
Blue. 8D I like blue.
I like all the colors, though, so...
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Likes and dislikes? Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Likes and dislikes?   Likes and dislikes? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:37 am

Clothes:

I like jeans a lot <3. Summer time I like short sleeves or tank tops. Plaid >o>. I sometimes wear short shorts :/ Sandals/flip flops are <3. Blouses are occasional. Leggings are awesome C: I usually wear skirts over them xD Graphic tees rule. Period.

Food:

I'm Picky D;. The only meat I like are ribs, pepperoni (<3), salomi, and chicken :O. i don't liek tomatoes, and veggies that are green C: I liek carrots though and I love all fruits except tomatoes >.>

I drink any soda, juice, but I only liek white milk xD. Water is <3.

So yea
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Likes and dislikes?   Likes and dislikes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Likes and dislikes?
Page 1 of 1