Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : School? Badge

School? Empty
PostSubject: School?   School? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:51 am

Some of us have already started school and some of us (like me) are starting on Wendsday or later.
It seems like a pretty important topic so I thought we might as well start it or something here since school is going to be eating away at most of our time soon.

Today I went to go meet my teachers and see what I needed for class. I went to my AP Chem teacher and I was given a big book and HOMEWORK. I haven't even started the school year yet and I already have to read a chapter in my chemistry textbook and awnser the questions! (On the bright side I got to rub it in my friend's face that I'm smarter than him when it comes to science since, he's only taking Chemistry.)

I got to see a lot of people I became friends with last year, they are anti-social and don't really go to school events--but they are super smart. For example, Ben is a sophmore and is taking senior classes, two languages, and took the ACT as a freshman and got a 31. He makes me feel stupid, but that's okay. He's a nice guy. I mean extremly nice--once when I scratched myself with a pencil he gave me a band-aid.

It was fun meeting everyone, but I'm sad school is starting. Soon I won't be able to sleep till noon on a daily basis. :[
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : School? Bellnov

School? Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:29 am

12kittycat1214 wrote:
Soon I won't be able to sleep till noon on a daily basis. :[

I feel your pain D:
School is going to kill us :C
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : School? Esaward

School? Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:56 pm

Psssshhhhh. Hush yo mouth. I've already been in school for two weeks. >:[

It's okay, I guess. Classes aren't a big deal - I have two AP classes and a bunch of MYP/IB, too. PILATES MAKES MY BACK HURT AND I AM NOT FLEXIBLE D8

Yeah.

Have fun tomorrow at schoooooooool. <3
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : School? Balladdecmotm

School? Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:31 pm

I guess I'm one of the few who hasn't started school yet. I go back on the seventh of September. Woot. So this is my last full week of summer. And I need to finish reading my book then watch "Gone With The Wind" again.

But of course, once it does start, it'll bring a whole new kind of stress. With college applications and auditions for my musical theatre major. PLUS NOW, I have to fill out even more applications because I'm going to be taking eleven months in a foreign country to attend a high school there after I graduate from my high school.

I am excited though--it's senior year! I get to wear a toga on the day of the pep rally so I have to start making designs. Marching band starts back up again and sadly senioritis is going to kick my butt a lot.

But I'm taking two APs this year: AP Government & Sociology 101. I know Gov is going to be a real stress, good thing it's in the first semester so I won't stress as much during musical season.

I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING FUN RIGHT NOW. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : School? Badge

School? Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:33 pm

I'm taking AP Gov too, Tori! (It's funny because I have the same teacher for Gov and Euro. I get to annoy him twice a day for the whole year.)

They started the IB program at my school but only freshmen get to take the classes. I'm starting to hate them even more...

4 AP classes this year for me and I'm sort of looking forward to it. It's going to be different, but I've had a lot of the teachers before and they're awesome and good at their jobs. I wish I was in physics this year though, then I'd get to hang out with my best senior buddy ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School? Empty
PostSubject: Re: School?   School? Empty

Back to top Go down

School?
Page 1 of 1