Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The count down (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

The count down (open) Empty
PostSubject: The count down (open)   The count down (open) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Molly stayed motionless as she pet her cats her eyes focused on the ceiling but seeing nothing. She sighed every time a nurse came in to help her. She closed ehr eyes finally deciding that if those two dont find a cure she would rather go in her sleep. She tryed to dream but was to scared of her almost certain fate that awaited her. She rubbed the blood away from her motuh and fliped through stations on a radio. She set the radio down after turning it off and decided to have a conversation with ehr cats.

"Kitcat...Dite.... I want you two to know that if I go I want you both to stay in the boss`s care." Kitcats eyes widened and Cite jumpped up. Dite was the first to speak. "Mwraw mew mra mra mew mra!" She emwed puffing up in worry. "Im sure Genna will take good care of you...maybe even better then me." Molly said stroking Dite. Kitcat jumped up at that remarked and strenly started to meow. "Mra Mra mew meow mew meow mewo Mraw mra mra! mra mra mew!" Kitcat flicked his tail around. "I know Im not the ebst owner in the wolrd Kitcat so dont lie. Please dont do that to her." Mlly said petting Kitcat. "Im sure that GEnna wouldnt like it ifshe woke up to a trashed living room if she ever tryed to say you will be in better care here...she wouldnt even say that...I hope not...." Molly trailed off.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : The count down (open) Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: The count down (open)   The count down (open) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:28 am

Genna had the day off and decided to have a drink or two at the cafe. Like soda, juice, or coffee. She didn't drink beer or wine, she hated that. Well this cafe only serves healthy food so that cheered her up a bit. Her daughter was being taken care of at the daycare so everything was good.

Sensing the door was opening she turned her ehad and one of her employees came with two of her cats looking depressed. Were her animals sick? She only knew several things about animals but her cats didn't look sick at all. She got up from her chair and went towards her employee who also had the day off.

She had been off for some reason about being sick or something. "Molly?" She spoke up with a concerned look. "You don't look to good...Are you alright?" She asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The count down (open)   The count down (open) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:32 pm

Molly heared Gennas voice and moved her head in her direction. "Oh Im fine...Im just enjoying my possible last day of being alive." Molly said wiping some blood away from her eyes. "Im as blind as a bat at the moment so I cant see you...." Molly said trying to find Genna with her hands.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: The count down (open)   The count down (open) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:40 pm

Genna gasped. She should be at a hospital, well luckily they were at a hospital. Die? She's kidding right? Now she was getting those motherly instincts to go get a doctor quick. "Molly you should be admitted here! Do you know who's your doctor?" She said worriedly. She could see blood seeping out of her eyes, it was creepy. Hopefully her doctor worked here or somewhere near here.

She could get her cats sick too. She only knew several things about animals but getting your own animals sicks was bad. "Uh Molly? I'm just asking....did you just stay here or did your doctor release you? Because I'm pretty sure he or she wanted you to stay here longer because you're in a bad condition," She explained. She thought that since she knew when she was going to die or she knows she is.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The count down (open)   The count down (open) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:52 pm

Molly fiddled around with a little bluish purple crystal hanging form ehr neck. "Im supposed to stay in bed...but my doctor refuses to egt to work on ym cure so Im just going to injoy my last day in this body for a while." Molly said stroking kitcat. "Oh...thats right. You will eb the one to take care of Kitcat and Dite if I do pass away." Molly said coughing a bit of blood into a napkin.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: The count down (open)   The count down (open) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:19 pm

Genna bit her lip. She got out of her bed when she was supposed to stay? That's really bad for her body. "Molly, I'm going to let the doctors know. They're going to help you," She said walking over to the receptionist. After she was done talking with the receptionist she walked over back to Molly who said something to her about taking care of her cats.

"What?" She blurted. Back at home they had so many animals to take care of. Three cats, one dog, two horses, and a cow. She didn't know if she could handle it, plus with her daughter around who's over a month old. She didn't want her daughter to get hurt. Plus if she just sat at dinner and told her husband they were now taking care of two cats she didn't how he would react.

"Um um, I-I have to talk about this to my husband. For now lets just let them stay here were the veterinarians are, okay?" She stuttered persuading her for them to stay here. She could possibly let them stay at her shop but she had to let her other employees know. She did own these cats at first but she only fed them. While the others groomed them and played with them.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : The count down (open) Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: The count down (open)   The count down (open) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:10 pm

((OOC: Molly and I communicated over PMs. So Adamaris knowing this was allowed by Molly. Also, Molly, if you don't like this explanation, just ask an admin to delete this post. x3))

Adamaris burst into the Clinic; she had a large file folder in her hand. Being Gabe's secretary; she's the one who kept all the files in order. When she had heard something about Molly; the one she nearly butchered the first day they met, she sat to work. Digging into her entire family's files; she found an extremely rare genetic disease. Shocked at the news, she had rushed into Aiyo's Hospital; knowing that Michael had to work here; since it was the only clinic, other than Gabe's.

Slapping the large file down on the check in desk; she demanded to know where Molly was. The lady pointed towards a hallway and simply spoke in a calm, normal tone, giving her the room number.

Bursting in, the file's were tucked safely in between her broken arm (now in a cast); and fractured rib cage. They were healing up rather nicely, as well.

"Molly, I did deep background research on your family," she says; removing a copy of the newspaper page which said how her family died. "You do realize to cure you, extreme measures are going to half to be made right?" Pulling out a large research essay she typed herself, which was the bulk of the stuff in the folder; she slapped it down; and pulled out a few pictures.

"This is a normal blood cell," she said; showing her a picture. "And, this is a picture of one of the special blood cells extracted by a scientist from one of your dead family members," she said; showing her a dead cell; but you could see what was wrong with it. It was smaller than the other blood cells; and everything except the hereditary material, mitochondria, and a cell's food creator. "The hereditary material is what allows your cells to duplicate themselves," Adamaris says, thinking about patting herself on the back; due to her having a rather good knowledge about cells, thanks to that extremely long course she took in college.

"Now then, here's the good news," she says. "The body is like a pressurized system. Those small cells rush throughout arteries; which doesn't allow other blood to flow back to the lungs, and due to the larger cells forcing them into them, they have no where else to go, in other words; and at the peak of your disease, which is now," Adamaris begins to say, "Those cells begin to multiply at a startling rate; which is causing your blindness, and your blood excretion- You have too much blood in your body,"

"Now, the cure I came up with is a little rough; and there's no way I'd be able to preform it," she says, "But a skilled doctor might be able to,"

Adamaris takes a deep breath. "Okay, the doctors are going to have to draw those cells from your arteries. But before that happens, we have to place a filter upon the the bag we're drawing your blood into. For you see, blood is like a liquid; but since the cells are different sizes; the filter will allow us to only drain the smallest amounts; provided we're able to make something with that little of holes,"

"If we can't; we'll have to draw the blood from the main artery system. This will take both kinds of blood cells; the normal kind, and your family's mutations," "At the same time; we'll be trying to put antibodies into your body to destroy those other cells. So, in other words, you're going to have to be reborn; because we'll be drawing most of your blood out; and putting the cleansed blood back in,"

"Now, the cause for your blindness is the extremely slow flow of blood; due to the amount in there. Some of the veins around there have burst; but time will heal it. You'll be able to see again soon,"

Adamaris looked quite proud of herself for figuring this out, but at the same time; she had a look of worry on her face. There was a small gap; a 3 percent chance of death. She got this idea because of how cancer cells act; and there was one case similar to this. The first idea was very unlikely; which creates this small chance of death. However, the right doctor, if they performed it correctly, could save her.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The count down (open)   The count down (open) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:26 pm

Molly had trouble standing now. She was growing tired and being filled with energy all at the same time. She clutched onto the crystal around her neck ahrder. "Well...I do have three things worht living for...so by all means cure me!" Molly laughed. She sat down in a chair and widened her eyes. "So I wont be blind anymore after a time....so....If and when I ever have a child after Mich-...I mean someone asks me to amrry them...will they have this to...even after Im cured?" Molly said catching herself befor she said his name.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: The count down (open)   The count down (open) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:48 pm

"Here I'll help you get to your room," Genna suggested grabbing Molly's shoulders. A nurse was also helping them guiding her to the room. Once they got there she thought it might be a good time to go. "You be okay, Molly. I know you won't die," She said cheerfully, giving a quick hug to her employee. She walked back to where she was. She could see doctors passing by fast-walking looking like there was some commotion here. Of course, Genna wasn't a doctor at all.

----

Michael kept researching and researching the whole time. Finding a diagnosis along with the cure. Until he got a call from one of the nurses that a woman might have found what was causing Molly's vision and coughing up blood also with her short lifespan. He turned his wheelchair around and headed to where Molly's room is.

It looked like the conversation just started. He listened carefully, he reconized this voice. It was very familiar. He peeked into the room and turns out it was Adamaris. After the conversation his patient spoke up. He could of sworn he heard his name. Oh well, he may never know.

He wheeled into the room and applauded. "Nice job, I could have never done that myself," He complimented her. She must of had her family medical history or found something quite rare.

((kkaayyy~))
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : The count down (open) Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: The count down (open)   The count down (open) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:17 am

Adamaris smiled lightly. "It's nothing, Michael, it's my job. Not to mention, my degree in cytology helped tremendously," Turning back to poor Molly, she eyes her carefully. "As long as we remove and destroy the bad blood, any of your offspring will be unaffected,"

Turning back to Michael, she began to brief him. "Okay, unless we have an extremely delicate filter, we're going to use up a lot of donor blood. Of course; we'll only begin to inject donor blood once her vitals have stabilized; and then dropped, maybe 10 percent," "Meanwhile, we'll be removing the blood from her main arteries; and work our way into the smaller ones. The bad cells have cut off her arteries; which makes this so fetal. If you need more details, don't hesitate to ask,"

Her heels thumped on the floor as she walked back over to Molly. "Considering on the situation; we may have to induce sleep; and if it's severe; a coma. It'll just be for a couple of days, though, at the most. However, I intend to keep you awake until you can tell us you can see again; provided you can handle the pain,"

Adamaris winced, as she went back to correct herself. "I just hope we don't put you to sleep at all. We don't know how your cells will respond, though now that I think about it; your arteries are clogged; which prohibits the blood as fast as it should; which means you probably wouldn't fall asleep anyway... Don't pay attention to anything I say, my plan isn't exactly perfect."

Turning to Michael, she holds her breath as she speaks. "I suggest you assemble your team,"

Walking past him; she exits the room.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: The count down (open)   The count down (open) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:18 pm

(Super late reply D8. Sosososo sorry)

Michael grinned a bit. He realized that Molly, his patient, always wanted to be a mother. He himself never realized about becoming a father himself, he never thought about that. But for him his life was just all about work. Listening carefully to Adamaris's explanation he nodded, supposing he could just repeat this to another surgeon and help he or she out.

His heart skipped a beat when she said,

"I suggest you assemble your team,"

Realizing that he was still in his wheelchair, he had to come up with a quick plan. Fast. He didn't want to loose another patient. Before he could even answer she got out of the room. This was great. He wheeled towards his patient.

"Molly," He started. "Since your condition is in it's possdibly worst stage. I'm willing to do the operation today or tomorrow. Most likely today," He stated.

(Michael before he got out of his wheelchair sadly xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The count down (open)   The count down (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The count down (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Worlds :: Harvest Moon Towns :: Forget Me Not Valley :: Shopping Plaza :: Aiyo's Boo-Boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©-
Jump to: