Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom's Trigger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacrimosa's Song
Lacrimosa's Song

Female Number of posts : 3

Phantom's Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Phantom's Trigger   Phantom's Trigger EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:31 pm

Phantom's Trigger
By: Lacrimosa's Song
(Theme: KanonXKanon- Calendula Requiem)

(Hi, there! This is my first story post on Harvest Dreams! Very Happy , Hope you like! Oh, and if there something i need improvement in- PLEASE tell me ^~^ Anyways, i post the summary before i post the story iteslef so...i think its okay....right?. Here goes nothing!!~!!!"

"Half-Demon, Half- Human, Phantom walks the surface of earth in a wanting desire to kill his father, the man who rules the darkest depths of Hades. Unfortunately, since he is only half-human, he has no power whatsoever to open the locks to the fire pits of the underworld. To open the great locks he needs to find six elemental witches of separate regions to accomplish his goals. Loaded with a full gun, Phantom is ready to avenged his mother innocent sacrifice, and rid the world of the sickest of evil. But will he rid of himself instead?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Phantom's Trigger Bellnov

Phantom's Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Trigger   Phantom's Trigger EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:09 am

It's suspenseful and wonderful so far! Genna likes her suspenseBut I do reccomend adding more adjectives (ex: I look up at the clear sky, the clouds were like little fluff balls) So it could be a bit more interesting and exaggerated. C:

Although it was just a summary, it seems great! Continue on~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell

Phantom's Trigger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: HM Creativity :: Written Creativity-
Jump to: