Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haunted Hayride LMFAO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Haunted Hayride LMFAO Nextmotm

Haunted Hayride LMFAO Empty
PostSubject: Haunted Hayride LMFAO   Haunted Hayride LMFAO EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:51 pm

Okay, so we went on a haunted hayride. My cousin went with me and my dad and sister, and we met up with Anisha, Marcus, and a few other people that were related to her I didn't know. So, we got on, and it was really good. We're out in the country, and we go around a pond.

So, as soon as the tractor pulls us in, we're attacking by ghouls, she run after us, groaning and moaning. We get a little further, and gun shots and more ghouls jump out from no where. I was between my cousin and Anisha, and I was being thrown around, they were screaming and I was laughing.

So, now we get to a vampire, and she jumps on the tractor, asking for O- blood. Anisha throws me to her, saying "TAKE HIM, TAKE HIM!" She hisses at me, and I wave slightly, and say, "Hi," She gets up in my face, and goes, "Hey," and then leaps for my cousin and Anisha. They freak out and I'm Mister Shield again, and by now, the vampire was refraining from laughing, to the point she jumped off when she saw another ghoul, who jumped on and growled at us.

My sister was hiding the entire time, and we got to the lake. And a dude came out of the water, and I'm like, "O SHI- LOOK IT'S MICHAEL MYERS!" And we all freaked out. Then, a red neck with a real chainsaw followed us, and a witch followed us, calling for children. She stopped when she got to a place with children in a cage, and they started screaming.

And eventually, we got to the devil, who threw something in a fire, and shouted, "See you soon!" Which made the fire explode. It was hilarious, and I left out a lot. But that was the gist of it. xD
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hayride LMFAO   Haunted Hayride LMFAO EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:46 am

I went on a haunted trail with my two brothers and grandparents. When ever a chainsaw guy would come up I screamed. But then a guy with a cute plastic jack-o-lantern came up I giggled and said. "AWWWW! I find jack-o--lanterns cute!" The guy laughed but I felt bad.

At the beging I almost cried beging my grandma to let me stay behind x.x. But at the end we took the shortcut strait to the very end...but then we rode on a tractor and a gargoil came at us X3. everytime somone would pop up at the tractor I dove into the middle of the tractor.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Haunted Hayride LMFAO Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hayride LMFAO   Haunted Hayride LMFAO EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:55 am

That my friends, sounds really fun! 8D

Although the chainsaw part sounds scary D8

I WANNA GO ON ONE D8
I love scary things owo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Hayride LMFAO   Haunted Hayride LMFAO Empty

Back to top Go down

Haunted Hayride LMFAO
Page 1 of 1