Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well this is awkward... (Closed now)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

Female Number of posts : 148
Roleplay Name : Riss Lucas

Well this is awkward... (Closed now) Empty
PostSubject: Well this is awkward... (Closed now)   Well this is awkward... (Closed now) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Riss stared at the ground. It was her grandma's seventy first birthday today, and Riss couldn't have walked out of the house without wearing a 'pretty princess dress', on her Grandma's request. So here she was wearing a puffy pink dress with purple lining, waiting until her grandma stops chatting with her friends. She still had her cast on, so it was really annoying.
"Pretty princess dress's are poison" grumbled Riss.
She overheard her name in her grandma's conversation followed by laughter. Riss would have thrown something at them, but she didn't have anything, and she was kind of afraid they'd break.

Last edited by Gigglegirlforever on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Open became closed)
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Well this is awkward... (Closed now)   Well this is awkward... (Closed now) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:10 am

Elizabeth was on a stroll when she saw a young girl in a beautifukll dress. "Hello there...thats a lovely dress!" Elizabeth giggled. "Is there a special ocasion going on?" Elizabeth smiled at the girl

Elizabeth suddenly remembered. "Oh um...are you going to a school...I dont remember you as any of my students." Elizabeth sighed as she thought of the almost empty halls of Stone Academy.
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

PostSubject: Re: Well this is awkward... (Closed now)   Well this is awkward... (Closed now) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:26 am

Riss blushed from the compliment on her dress. "Uh...yeah, its my Grandma's seventy first birthday" answered Riss. The woman reminded Riss of her mother, before her mother had left her, so she couldn't help but smile.

Then the woman seemed to remember something and asked if Riss was going to school with a concerned look on her face. This turned Riss's blushy smile into and evil glare. "That doctor lied to me!" she grumbled under her breath, but she said it loud enough for just about everyone to hear. Riss then attempted to glare at him from where she was, but it probably looked like she was just staring out to everyone else. "I could have gone to school?!" Riss said annoyed "I've been stuck inside my house with my grandma being home schooled!"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Well this is awkward... (Closed now)   Well this is awkward... (Closed now) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:11 am

Elizabeth smiled. "Thats lovely." She felt comfortible talking to this girl. Usaully Elizabeth is as shy as a fish.

Suddenly the girl started to yell and glare. Startled Elizabeth about flipped over. Elizabeth pulled her blue hair out of her face. She then straightened out her white strapples dress.
"Oh...did I say somthing wrong?" Elizabeth sighed as she fixed her high heeled black boots.
"Im sorry if I did!" Elizabeth bowed a few times then started to rubb the back of her head. "You see...I dont like talking to other people that much...so Im not very good with words!" She said as she bowed once more.
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

PostSubject: Re: Well this is awkward... (Closed now)   Well this is awkward... (Closed now) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:56 am

The woman looked a little frightened and scared. Riss couldn't help but feel responsible. "No, its ok, sorry" said Riss, her face softened "I'm just mad that no one told me about a school, thats all". Yep, this woman was almost exactly like her mother in personality. The woman was bowing too, it just made the guilt seep in that much deeper. "My name is Riss, but you can call me Risa if you want to" said Riss smiling. Then she realized only her mother called her Risa, so she went completely red in the face.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Well this is awkward... (Closed now)   Well this is awkward... (Closed now) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:46 pm

Elizabeth smiled. "Nice to meet you Risa!" she bowed. "Im Elizabeth Stone...founder and princable of Stone academy." Elizabeth smiled. "But you can call me Lizzy." She giggled slightly now seeing the girls red face.

"Hmm...you look fairly young...such a grown face though...why if you hadnt said anything about your grandmother I probally would have thought you were an adult." Elizabeth giggled. "So...you are homeschooled?" Elizabeth quickly said affraid she might have said somthing worng. "That is a fine way to be schooled...you learnm alot being taught that way...and you can advance in grade levle faster." Elizabeth smiled tilting her head. "Dont you agree Risa?" Elizabeth smiled closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

PostSubject: Re: Well this is awkward... (Closed now)   Well this is awkward... (Closed now) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:09 am

Riss went even redder in the face as she heard the compliment. Then Elizabeth said it was good education being homeschooled, and that you learn faster. "Yeah...but...I don't really want to be homeschooled" said Riss, recovering from the blush. Riss wasn't normally this nice, so she felt a little uncomfortable. "...Could i go to your school?" she asked, hoping Elizabeth would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Well this is awkward... (Closed now)   Well this is awkward... (Closed now) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Elizabeth smiled as she heared Risas words. "Of course you can join my school!" elizabeth was a bit shocked.

Elizabeth looked at Risa and felt a bit of a connection to her. She started to think for a second but then shook her head. "Just come to the academy with your grandma and have her fill out the paper work!" Elizabeth smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

PostSubject: Re: Well this is awkward... (Closed now)   Well this is awkward... (Closed now) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:17 am

Riss kind of wanted to hug Elizabeth, she would've too, but she had a cast on. "Cool!" said Riss happily. She was about to say something else, when her grandma told her it was time to go home. Riss made an awkward smile, and said "Bye Lizzy" quietly while she waved goodbye. Riss followed her grandma out of the town center, and smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Well this is awkward... (Closed now)   Well this is awkward... (Closed now) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Elizabeth bowed and waved. "Bye Risa!" Elizabeth chimed. Elizabeth saw her dog neo hiding in the shadows.

"There you are silly...now lets go home." Elizabeth said happily. Elizabeth smiled to herself as she walked out of the town sqaure and went on to the inn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well this is awkward... (Closed now)   Well this is awkward... (Closed now) Empty

Back to top Go down

Well this is awkward... (Closed now)
Page 1 of 1