Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOL facebook quizes xD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : LOL facebook quizes xD Bellnov

LOL facebook quizes xD Empty
PostSubject: LOL facebook quizes xD   LOL facebook quizes xD EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:55 am

i was bored on facebook so I took quizes. BEWARE

‎:O
I've got four more years >.>
.....HAHAHA

Quiz: When Will You Get Married And To Who?
Results: You Will be 17, And The Persons Name Will Begin With J
When you are 17 you will marry your first true love whos name begins with a J. You will die in each others arms.
See More
23 hours ago via When Will You Get Married And To Who? · Comment ·LikeUnlike · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) · Take this Quiz.

(My mom's answer) Not if I can help it......! There is no rationale reason to get married at 17...

Me: awww....But mom D:

Genna: A challenge? Count me out! Romantic? wtf? HAHAHAHAHA -keeps on laughing- IN YOUR DREAMS. If i ever get called "Hot" i will feel violated :C
Quiz: What Does Your Eye Color Mean?
Results: Hazel
People with hazel eyes never pass up a challenge, and are good at trying new things. They are very diverse. They are very nice until you make them mad, then you need to watch out. They are generally very outgoing and sweet. They are energetic and have a reason for every...thing. They are compassionate and loyal as well as romantic. They are very lovable and don't care what others think/ say about them. They definitly love to be called beautiful instead of hot.
See More
23 hours ago via What Does Your Eye Color Mean? · Comment ·LikeUnlike · Take this Quiz.Write a comment....
Genna
Quiz: How bad do YOU hate Justin Bieber?
Results: 92%
Congratulations, now go make fun of him all over youtube!
See More
Sunday at 5:18pm via How bad do YOU hate Justin Bieber? · Comment ·LikeUnlike · Take this Quiz

----

NO I SHOULD OF GOT 100% HATE FOR JB D< UNFAIR

LOL at my mom xD I replied "Aww..but mom D:" xD

Yes, I feel extremely violated when someone calls me hot >C althoughsheneverhasbeencalledthatsoshesfinexD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : LOL facebook quizes xD Cliffnov

LOL facebook quizes xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL facebook quizes xD   LOL facebook quizes xD EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:45 pm

I love Facebook quizzes. haha
I took some and I was laughing hard to almost every result I got.
Back to top Go down

LOL facebook quizes xD
Page 1 of 1